Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I logged on to guru to see if you can send private messages but I can’t....I don’t know if she is on the discord or not so maybe someone will have luck there
I feel like she commented on one of Michael's videos so might be able to find her that way

Reactions: 1
Windermere. New-ish development for the area (built 2007). Big house. No yard. Ugly, IMHO. Looks nothing like the touched up photos from Zillow. Different color than the photo. Neighborhood is packed like sardines. It's in Michael's name. He put VERY little down.

EDITED TO ADD: I don't know anything about Dad helping. I'd wager Mom helps more than Dad, given the attempts at a RO (I believe that occurred before the house purchase by a month or two)
Interesting so Googling some people imply that Michael kept his $100k+ a year federal government job when he moved to Florida. RO=Restraining order? Interesting.

I only watched the FRE videos of these guys but if they do an Austin Powers reboot Michael will be in the real money! Lol

Interesting so Googling some people imply that Michael kept his $100k+ a year federal government job when he moved to Florida. RO=Restraining order? Interesting.

I only watched the FRE videos of these guys but if they do an Austin Powers reboot Michael will be in the real money! Lol
He had the government job for a while when he moved down, but he either got fired or something because I think he made mention on one of his patreon videos about it or was crying. Someone with a better memory than me can elaborate on that....LOL

Reactions: 2

Yes. Like @Wendilyn22 noted, he had the job when he moved here.

We think that he had a huge blow-out w/ Dad over quitting the government job (that his grandma who retired from the government with major connections, i.e. Hillary Clinton, got him). We think that Dad went ballistic over the decision to quit the government job (which he was likely working at either a satellite office down here OR work-from-home) to do full-time vlogging like a numbnut. And I'd agree with dad here on that one.

We think they had a major blow-out and Michael didn't like his words and tried to get a RO on him. Judge denied. All public record (except for reasons why MK wanted the RO).

Shortly thereafter Michael bought the $420,000 house with VERY little money down (viewable on the Comptroller's site, I think that's where I saw it).

We think he's actually NOT been working since around the time of the RO / house purchase because he was in the parks WAY too often to be working FT.

Fast-forward to Summer 2020 (I believe it was then) and we were told tea that he was crying about a major change and it was telegraphed and / or found out to be related to his job and losing it.

A strong possibility discussed on Guru and elsewhere was the thought that he got let-go due to cutbacks due to COVID, given he was not still in MD / DC. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Either way, he lied a lot about the job. He had made references before (when he first moved down here) about having to drive to Cape Canaveral for work each day as a commute but then when he'd show up in the parks in the afternoon, there was NO way in hell he was pulling a 9-5 job and already in the parks from a commute from there to Orlando / attractions area.

Then, when he finally moved from the apartment, he - at least once that I heard with my own ears - referred to "going back to the apartment" to drop something off when we ALL knew on Guru that he was ALREADY living in the big ol' Windermere 5- or 6-bdrm house. So, basically he was pulling the wool over the viewers' eyes to believe they were still in their little bachelor pad apartment.

They also used a green screen A LOT during the start of the lockdown so as not to show the big ol' house's kitchen vs. the kitchen in the apartment they showed all the time. Frauds! Can't let those dreamfinders $$$ dry up or lose any of those gift cards from "very kind friends" who may find out that he's living in a $420K house in Windermere. :rolleyes:

Holy tit. I just realized I wrote a book. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Michael doesn’t bother me that bad. Do I think he’s a dumbass and a liar? Oh yeah. But I feel more sorry for him than anything.

Now, Dave, I think is a future serial killer. He’s as punchable as ole Six Tits Tracker. Everything he does is annoying.

The sister, bless her heart. She’s the most normal of the three, but that’s not saying much.

Their mom gives off weird vibes too. Their parents fucked them up!

Reactions: 6
I don't feel sorry for Michael. He's living in a $420K, 5- or 6-bdrm house he bought. Making at least $3,000/mo from people giving him their hard-earned money to fund his gluttonous lifestyle (not even counting the YT money)

He purposely misguides people to believe things about him - that he's just an innocent little Disney nerd - who lives in an apartment. David also lies about jobs.

BOTH of them delete and ban any person that writes something on their YouTube channel that they don't like - even honest, constructive criticism.

His mother and father have a history of interesting things, including his father getting his medical license revoked for getting in trouble w/ patients for practicing psychiatry as an ophthalmologist (or whatever he was). Supposedly having sessions in his truck and staying in hotel rooms with patients. I remember also reading that he threatened patients at a gun range or gave a gun to a patient or something. Prescribing drugs to addicts... heavy stuff.

Michael also developed a Grab and Go Guide to Disney he tried to peddle years ago. Had the whole family in on the thing - complete with a strange ass informercial I remember seeing (it may still be on the internet somewhere).

The whole family has been in shady money-making businesses, including the Dad w/ medical blog asking for $ for opinions, and David fudging his LinkedIn....

I don't feel sorry for ANY of them.

Reactions: 11
Yes. Like @Wendilyn22 noted, he had the job when he moved here.

We think that he had a huge blow-out w/ Dad over quitting the government job (that his grandma who retired from the government with major connections, i.e. Hillary Clinton, got him). We think that Dad went ballistic over the decision to quit the government job (which he was likely working at either a satellite office down here OR work-from-home) to do full-time vlogging like a numbnut. And I'd agree with dad here on that one.

We think they had a major blow-out and Michael didn't like his words and tried to get a RO on him. Judge denied. All public record (except for reasons why MK wanted the RO).

Shortly thereafter Michael bought the $420,000 house with VERY little money down (viewable on the Comptroller's site, I think that's where I saw it).

We think he's actually NOT been working since around the time of the RO / house purchase because he was in the parks WAY too often to be working FT.

Fast-forward to Summer 2020 (I believe it was then) and we were told tea that he was crying about a major change and it was telegraphed and / or found out to be related to his job and losing it.

A strong possibility discussed on Guru and elsewhere was the thought that he got let-go due to cutbacks due to COVID, given he was not still in MD / DC. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Either way, he lied a lot about the job. He had made references before (when he first moved down here) about having to drive to Cape Canaveral for work each day as a commute but then when he'd show up in the parks in the afternoon, there was NO way in hell he was pulling a 9-5 job and already in the parks from a commute from there to Orlando / attractions area.

Then, when he finally moved from the apartment, he - at least once that I heard with my own ears - referred to "going back to the apartment" to drop something off when we ALL knew on Guru that he was ALREADY living in the big ol' Windermere 5- or 6-bdrm house. So, basically he was pulling the wool over the viewers' eyes to believe they were still in their little bachelor pad apartment.

They also used a green screen A LOT during the start of the lockdown so as not to show the big ol' house's kitchen vs. the kitchen in the apartment they showed all the time. Frauds! Can't let those dreamfinders $$$ dry up or lose any of those gift cards from "very kind friends" who may find out that he's living in a $420K house in Windermere. :rolleyes:

Holy tit. I just realized I wrote a book. :ROFLMAO:
The more I think about the job the more I think he took a leave of absence and his time was up because he started talking about having to go back and settle some things. Then either he tried to transfer to Florida and they denied it or they said they were moving on because his time was up.

The more I think about the job the more I think he took a leave of absence and his time was up because he started talking about having to go back and settle some things. Then either he tried to transfer to Florida and they denied it or they said they were moving on because his time was up.
Yep. That's definitely a good theory too!

I don't feel sorry for ANY of them.
I totally get you! I think I see Michael as almost a future Jackpot. All he knows is grifting. It doesn’t make it ok at all, though. The whole family is a messed up train wreck, and I love that FRE calls them out on their tit. You are right...I shouldn’t feel sorry for him. He gets free resort stays and a huge house on the backs of old women...that should be criminal.

Reactions: 3
Genuine question: What's the background of Michael saying "balls", that FRE frequently uses in their videos?

Looks like yet another vlog with ATW today. I feel like Adam gets along well with everyone, but I wouldn’t think he’d go out of his way to hang with MK this much.

Looks like yet another vlog with ATW today. I feel like Adam gets along well with everyone, but I wouldn’t think he’d go out of his way to hang with MK this much.
MK seems like an easy person to get to hang out with you, he’s right around the corner from Disney, has no GF/wife, who knows how much him and Dave talk. I think MK is eager to have a friend and Adam seems to be lonely so it’s a perfect match.

Reactions: 4
After months of slow growth Michael might have figured something out, or it’s the Adam the woo sidekick affect...Michael has gained 100 new subs in 4 of the last 5 days including the last 3 days in a row. I can’t remember the last time Michael was growing so fast. I don’t think it’ll be enough to hold off Kyle Pallo who is now only 4K subs behind Michael.

After months of slow growth Michael might have figured something out, or it’s the Adam the woo sidekick affect...Michael has gained 100 new subs in 4 of the last 5 days including the last 3 days in a row. I can’t remember the last time Michael was growing so fast. I don’t think it’ll be enough to hold off Kyle Pallo who is now only 4K subs behind Michael.
I was wondering if it is ATW helping his channel or the fact that Michael has popped up on a lot of Resort TV 1 live streams and maybe gained viewers that way too. Resort TV1 will always tell their viewers to go check out the other vloggers channels when they see them in the parks.

I was wondering if it is ATW helping his channel or the fact that Michael has popped up on a lot of Resort TV 1 live streams and maybe gained viewers that way too. Resort TV1 will always tell their viewers to go check out the other vloggers channels when they see them in the parks.
Yeah could be, either way though I don’t know that Michael is making content to keep people around. There’s a reason he keeps getting passed in subs by everyone

Yeah could be, either way though I don’t know that Michael is making content to keep people around. There’s a reason he keeps getting passed in subs by everyone
I thought his business model was getting paid money by Cougars? Kyle Pallo is better looking but not sure he can steal away the Kay brothers' paying audience.

Reactions: 3
Watching Michael’s People Mover video...If I was on the People Mover (or any ride really) with his big head and loud inconsiderate mouth, I’d be soooo pissed. Dude, shut up and let people enjoy the ride! It’s not all about you! Asshat!!

Reactions: 4
I thought his business model was getting paid money by Cougars? Kyle Pallo is better looking but not sure he can steal away the Kay brothers' paying audience.
Kyle has been pushing his patreon a lot lately and last I looked was up to a little over $1k per month not including paypal and gift cards he receives so Michael might have some competition there as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.