Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find a thread for her any where else, i think she is quite mature for her age and seems to have taken to motherhood quite well but certainly seems in a privileged position that i guess most 16/17 year old first time mums are not. I dont know if its just from youtube or her family is well off but she must have a decent income from somewhere i dont know any 17 year olds who buy themselves a brand new car before they even have their licenses.

I find the concept of selling merch of a 17 year old and her 1 month old baby a bit bizarre though who would that appeal to ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
in her newest video shes going on about using a donor to have a baby in 2022, as she finishes collge.
but then preaches about how you shouldnt have a baby for the clout - thats exactly what shes doing! shes keeping people tuned in with the promise of another baby. why cant she just appreciate what she has, find someone when she is ready and then have a baby, when they are both ready?
your entire life doesnt need to have been completed before youre 20

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
in her newest video shes going on about using a donor to have a baby in 2022, as she finishes collge.
but then preaches about how you shouldnt have a baby for the clout - thats exactly what shes doing! shes keeping people tuned in with the promise of another baby. why cant she just appreciate what she has, find someone when she is ready and then have a baby, when they are both ready?
your entire life doesnt need to have been completed before youre 20
I cant believe some of the nonsense she says in that video, she isnt huge on youtube so her income cant be massive and from the sound of things her parents are paying for mabel food and nappies now and she has saved £2000 but is looking into houses ? I think at times her age and lack of genuine life experience shows.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Her trying to flog that merch makes me lol, she seemed to design it and put it out in about two days, it went on sale reduced a day after its release, bit of a cash cow if you ask me

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I started watching her pregnancy videos and the first few weeks after Mabel was born she seemed so mature and lovely for her age but I’m noticing a bit now she’s not quite as smart and switched on as she seemed. I’m almost ten years her senior though so I suppose I’m not her target audience.
Watching the video about her baby daddy, saying hi awful and disgusting he is, why’s you sleep with him in the first place then??? I’m almost certain she gets ££££ from her mum and stepdad too, as someone above said, her YouTube’s not that big in the grand scheme and her views during vlogmas are down.
The videos with her sister show her immaturity, though I do think she’s a good mum. I wish her well. I was a teenage mum and it wasn’t easy at all but she seems to have good support.
The merch was weird for sure.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I started watching her pregnancy videos and the first few weeks after Mabel was born she seemed so mature and lovely for her age but I’m noticing a bit now she’s not quite as smart and switched on as she seemed. I’m almost ten years her senior though so I suppose I’m not her target audience.
Watching the video about her baby daddy, saying hi awful and disgusting he is, why’s you sleep with him in the first place then??? I’m almost certain she gets ££££ from her mum and stepdad too, as someone above said, her YouTube’s not that big in the grand scheme and her views during vlogmas are down.
The videos with her sister show her immaturity, though I do think she’s a good mum. I wish her well. I was a teenage mum and it wasn’t easy at all but she seems to have good support.
The merch was weird for sure.
The video about the dad got me aswell! Couldn’t have been that bad if you slept with him, but the whole ‘he’s not on the birth certificate so he has no rights’ really got to me. Like yes he does have rights? If he wanted to he could go to court, get a dna test and have access (even if in a controlled setting via the courts) , she was getting so cocky, but she’s the one on YouTube exploiting her baby from conception 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Personally, she’s just very young and that shows. But, she does seem to be a good mum and her family seem to be very supportive and honestly very lovely. She’s lucky to have good support system like that.
Lets be fair, everyone thinks they know everything at 17 (I definitely thought I did) and in a few years she may be totally different, I respect her want to go to college and study and at least she’s doing something with YouTube to earn a little money, even if it pennies. She’s grown up a lot from her piercing video days, but is literally still a teenager herself, even if she does seem older at times. Agree her merch was a bit of a weird one, plus the price was ridiculous!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Glad I’m not the only one thinks it’s wrong about baby daddy it’s like she had sex with him just get pregnant As way she talks about men. They Are just donors way she is with Mable is cute but feel like she use her as a fashion accessory the way she lies her on bed and kitchen top at back of her video sets me on edge and the way She talks about saving money n how much she got feel like she bragging it don’t say what she As in bank she she like yeah it’s a lot But if go to journal video it dose Don’t no weather it’s me as a older person but it’s showing if u have a kid n YouTube your well away it’s the wrong kind of influence

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I cant believe some of the nonsense she says in that video, she isnt huge on youtube so her income cant be massive and from the sound of things her parents are paying for mabel food and nappies now and she has saved £2000 but is looking into houses ? I think at times her age and lack of genuine life experience shows.
I couldnt quite believe she said that her parents buy nappies and formula when she spent almost £200 on a pair of boots🤣 i think she’s very naive as to her actual level of income. As a 17 yo she probably earns a lot of money, but i highly doubt its enough to support a child and buy a house etc at this age, especially if she cant even buy nappies and formula! X

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I couldnt quite believe she said that her parents buy nappies and formula when she spent almost £200 on a pair of boots🤣 i think she’s very naive as to her actual level of income. As a 17 yo she probably earns a lot of money, but i highly doubt its enough to support a child and buy a house etc at this age, especially if she cant even buy nappies and formula! X
In her comment there is a bit we’re she say her mum orders them with the shopping and won’t take money for them but yes she spend money and makeup pallets clothes and unnecessary things I don’t ko weather it me geting old 😂 but why pay silly money on make up and clothes when can get cheaper for just as good and Iv notice most YouTube’s wear top brand make up and clothes it’s like if you don’t have this your not cool

• Sad
Reactions: 3
In her comment there is a bit we’re she say her mum orders them with the shopping and won’t take money for them but yes she spend money and makeup pallets clothes and unnecessary things I don’t ko weather it me geting old 😂 but why pay silly money on make up and clothes when can get cheaper for just as good and Iv notice most YouTube’s wear top brand make up and clothes it’s like if you don’t have this your not cool
She bought a mac book and her own brand new car (before she was even 17!) i reckon she is spoilt and doesnt realise how much of a fortunate position she is in

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She did an insta live 19hours ago & basically said her grandad is retiring next year and is planning to buy a house do it up with her (aka for her) then she’ll buy it off them

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She seems very naive. I would stay at home as long as you can, parenting is very different when you’re on your own.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She seems quite spoilt by her family financially..I think she'll be shocked when she moves out.

• Sad
She seems quite spoilt by her family financially..I think she'll be shocked when she moves out.
She leaves the baby with everyone else Iv noticed in her sister latest She on the floor of the bathroom well they are tannin then mai gose sumwhere n Beth shoutin her

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am shocked she’s weaning Mabel already she’s just turned 3 months old! And giving her rusk which is full of sugar! The poor thing can barely hold her head up

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the video about her baby daddy. I’m sorry but none of those reasons are reasons to deprive someone of seeing their child! I hope her mother is trying to encourage her to let the dad see Mabel, but by the sounds of it she isn’t. I like Mia’s videos but she has no maturity, even though she keeps claiming she does. She said the dads name accidentally on a live video and then was so rude to people who told her she said it! She said they were lying and they need to shut up cause they don’t know what they’re on about. I lost so much respect for her after that. I hope the dad takes her to court and demands the right to see his child, because smoking, vaping and hanging around with people who take drugs isn’t a reason to not be able to see your child. Hopefully she grows up and realises what she’s doing before Mabel is old enough to question why her dad isn’t involved in her life, because Mia doesn’t really have a good answer.

• Angry
  • Sad
I can’t believe the video about her baby daddy. I’m sorry but none of those reasons are reasons to deprive someone of seeing their child! I hope her mother is trying to encourage her to let the dad see Mabel, but by the sounds of it she isn’t. I like Mia’s videos but she has no maturity, even though she keeps claiming she does. She said the dads name accidentally on a live video and then was so rude to people who told her she said it! She said they were lying and they need to shut up cause they don’t know what they’re on about. I lost so much respect for her after that. I hope the dad takes her to court and demands the right to see his child, because smoking, vaping and hanging around with people who take drugs isn’t a reason to not be able to see your child. Hopefully she grows up and realises what she’s doing before Mabel is old enough to question why her dad isn’t involved in her life, because Mia doesn’t really have a good answer.
She seems to have some crazy father issues herself, so because her relationship with her own Dad has broken down she wants to deprive her own child of one !

• Sad
She seems to have some crazy father issues herself, so because her relationship with her own Dad has broken down she wants to deprive her own child of one !
Better yet - she’s already planning to have another baby with a sperm donor once she finishes college (so like 2 years?)
I’m not against using donor sperm, or against single women using it to have a baby,
But Mia is like 16, and needs to sort her very clear issues around fathers because creating lots of children and having no support, youtube won’t last forever

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.