Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo if a mother is lazy and that affects their ability to feed and bathe their child, that’s neglectful. Like everything in life there’s a spectrum of neglect... Does she deserve to have Mabel taken away? Absolutely not. But does she deserve to have a stern talking to by a paediatrician? Yes, and it couldn’t come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think the worse thing she does is keep Mabel in her room all the time. For some people this might not seem as bad as her crappy diet or anything else Mia does.
However I know the affect this has on children, because I was one of those children. I had very neglectful parents, abusive really and one of the worst things they ever did was keep me away from the world.
we never went out, or interacted with people other than my small family, as a result I was a mute and had a social phobia so severe I literally couldn’t leave the house when I became older, it was like those weird experiments they used to do to children back in the day.
Mia isn’t as bad as my mum and dad, not by a long shot, but she’s going doing a slippery slope of keeping Mabel locked away in that tiny room, even that house. It’ll cause severe social problems for her, thank god Mabel goes to nursery now but it’s really not enough. Babies need to be taken out and experience all sorts of environments and people.
To me that is emotional neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love that people were defending her on here saying that she isn’t neglectful, only to then post a vlog of her not bothering to feed Mabel for her lip filler appointment 🙃😂 I don’t even think I can defend her at this point, I would without a doubt describe it as neglect, especially emotionally. I understand it isn’t a severe case, but constantly putting down your child, talking to them like you dislike them, ignoring them when they cry and just getting annoyed because they are upset, barely washing them, not washing nappies correctly (which will cause ammonia burns), not making any effort to feed your child anything besides snacks, spending more time watching your tv while leaving your child on the floor, putting your child in a jumperoo for 95% of the day, using unsterile water for formula out of laziness, only taking your child on a day out for their first birthday and then spending the rest of the time stuck in a room with a small rug for a play area is borderline neglect. Not a dangerous level obviously, but it’s not exactly good care and attention is it. I understand she goes to nursery but that doesn’t mean Mia doesn’t neglect her needs when she’s at home... I want to think Mia can be that mum she was at the start, but I’m sorry, right now she really isn’t doing her job and isn’t doing what’s best for Mabel at all..
*especially considering she’s been informed and warned about all of things and the potential risks but she doesn’t care at all. If she was just naive it would be different but she chooses to be like this.
I was one to give her the benefit of the doubt 😆 because I thought “abuse” was the wrong term to use! Mabel is safe and there’s no denying that but she will suffer massively from a lazy mum when it comes to understanding that as a mother, you should come after your baby! Mia just exposed herself as a parent that really doesn’t give a tit about no one but herself! Mabel is looked after, but barely when it comes to something mia wants to do! You’d make sure you got up early enough to sit her in her chair and give her breakfast! It’s so lazy and inconsiderate.... I personally wouldn’t say abusive and neglectful but that’s my opinion. To me neglect would warrant Mabel being safer elsewhere... yes she’d be stimulated and paid more attention to elsewhere but she is obviously loved by that family. She’s just offered the bare minimum from her mum! I pray she never moves out!

Reactions: 4
Is it normal for your lips to be that dry and cracked after lip filler I want mine done and I’ve research a lot and still am but I’ve never come across any that are that dry or cracked. She didn’t really give a glowing review of the place by saying she was late, and she doesn’t know if she left the numbing cream on long enough, if I haven’t done my own research and went off her review she’d totally put me off as towards the end she seemed negative about it all. She clearly didn’t look into it as didn’t realise how many times they inject you and doesn’t explain what filler she when for and why. It seemed like she had it done for a video but then didn’t even take the vlog along with her.

Reactions: 2
Imo if a mother is lazy and that affects their ability to feed and bathe their child, that’s neglectful. Like everything in life there’s a spectrum of neglect... Does she deserve to have Mabel taken away? Absolutely not. But does she deserve to have a stern talking to by a paediatrician? Yes, and it couldn’t come soon enough.
I completely agree with you there. I genuinely think Mia would really benefit from a professional checking up on her and giving her advice on how to solve these problems so that both she and Mabel are happier

Reactions: 9
This is it summed up to a T 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
Is it normal for your lips to be that dry and cracked after lip filler I want mine done and I’ve research a lot and still am but I’ve never come across any that are that dry or cracked. She didn’t really give a glowing review of the place by saying she was late, and she doesn’t know if she left the numbing cream on long enough, if I haven’t done my own research and went off her review she’d totally put me off as towards the end she seemed negative about it all. She clearly didn’t look into it as didn’t realise how many times they inject you and doesn’t explain what filler she when for and why. It seemed like she had it done for a video but then didn’t even take the vlog along with her.
yeah they get super dry and mine started peeling around 3 days after no matter how much lip balm I applied. make sure you do plenty of research about it especially where you get them done and by who, research the different kinds of fillers because theres many types some last longer than others as well. obviously mia just jumps on the trends and doesn't bother to do her research I doubt she knows much about them. the first time hurts more than other times no matter how long the numbing cream is on it starts to numb very quickly but in all honesty it doesn't feel like you have any numbing cream on. it is very painful but worth it imo. I recommend arnica cream it makes bruises go away faster even if you won't bruise it helps to prevent them

I’m so lost.. Why does she still give Mabel a dream feed now she’s over 1? Does she actually need the feed? Why doesn’t Mia try not giving it one night and see if Mabel even notices. It just seems so strange.. more like a habit of Mias than something Mabel needs 🤔 also I have a 1 year old and my son hasn’t taken a dream feed since he was a few months old.. I would say the majority (Granted not all) of my friends who also have babies have them sleeping through the night at this age. I can’t say I know any 18 month-2 year old who still wakes in the night for a feed. Just my experience
My sister is 18 nearly 19 months old, she wakes up at least once for a feed. She’s not slept through the night since she was 3 months old and even then it was once :)

Reactions: 5
I know this is so insignificant compared to Mia not giving Mabel sufficient meals & rarely taking her out of her room etc

but it really bothers me that Mia dresses her up as a medieval peasant 😐especially that dirty brown bonnet

• Haha
Reactions: 45
mia not giving mabel a bath every single day might not be a giant problem normally but with the virus she really should be giving her one everyday (especially the days she’s at nursery)

Reactions: 24
mia not giving mabel a bath every single day might not be a giant problem normally but with the virus she really should be giving her one everyday (especially the days she’s at nursery)
im down south where the virus isnt ‘as’ bad and when ive come back from working with kids (even though i cannot go anywhere near them) i was my hands as soon as i enter my house, i shove all my clothes in a hot wash immediately and i have a shower so why Mabel wouldn’t be given a bath at least after probably touching all the other kids and the workers baffles me

Reactions: 14
im down south where the virus isnt ‘as’ bad and when ive come back from working with kids (even though i cannot go anywhere near them) i was my hands as soon as i enter my house, i shove all my clothes in a hot wash immediately and i have a shower so why Mabel wouldn’t be given a bath at least after probably touching all the other kids and the workers baffles me
Yeah where I live it's given to parents on a list on things to do at the moment, schools and nursery say to bath your child as soon as your home and wash there clothes that's what weve been told to do

Completely get that a lot of people’s babies wake in the night for feeds, naturally on their own! It does lessen when they get to one for most babies. It is a baby’s preference but it is clear that mabels dream feed is due to her lazy mum, there’s so many reasons as to why mabel wakes up in the night and they’re all down to mia. Like, if she’d put Mabel in her own room, gave her a bedtime routine and shut up making videos with Mabel in the corner in bed, gave her some proper daily stimulation then it would literally be like it is what it is but at least you’re trying to fix the problem with very basic adjustments to how and where Mabel falls asleep. I’m not a baby expert but I’ve had two and it’s just common sense tbh.

Reactions: 9
This!! This is my point 😂 Can’t fathom how people are saying “Mia isn’t neglecting Mabel... oh but she is lazy and selfish and doesn’t feed, wash or pay any attention to her child” like, sorry, how is that not neglect? I completely agree it’s not a severe or dangerous case, otherwise we wouldn’t just be talking about it on a forum! But mild cases still exist and are still damaging. Especially considering it’s not just Mabels mental well-being at risk, but her health too.

My sister is 18 nearly 19 months old, she wakes up at least once for a feed. She’s not slept through the night since she was 3 months old and even then it was once :)
My son has never slept through the night either, many babies/toddlers don’t, but it’s the fact that Mia MAKES Mabel wake up that I don’t understand!

Reactions: 18
This!! This is my point 😂 Can’t fathom how people are saying “Mia isn’t neglecting Mabel... oh but she is lazy and selfish and doesn’t feed, wash or pay any attention to her child” like, sorry, how is that not neglect? I completely agree it’s not a severe or dangerous case, otherwise we wouldn’t just be talking about it on a forum! But mild cases still exist and are still damaging. Especially considering it’s not just Mabels mental well-being at risk, but her health too.

My son has never slept through the night either, many babies/toddlers don’t, but it’s the fact that Mia MAKES Mabel wake up that I don’t understand!
I feel like neglect is such a strong word but I’ve looked on the nspcc website and things that mia doesn’t give Mabel like a good meal and stimulation she gets from nursery, we can also see that mias mum does take care of Mabel when she gets given the chance... she doesn’t just get left on her own like she does with Mia. If Mabel was left alone in mias care I’d be very concerned for her, she wouldn’t be getting the basic care she needs. I guess you could say nursery is somewhat saving her. I think Mabel would be better spending more time in nursery than in mias care, which isn’t normal for a mother. I definitely think mia should have waited to have children to have time to mature as a person... she wants more but she can’t even look after the first one 🤦‍♀️

my daughter is over 1 and she still wakes up too. I used to give her a dream feed at 12 or 1 on the nights I had work so she’d sleep the whole night through until I woke up at 6. I realised recently that she sleeps better when she sleeps when she wants to and wakes up when she wants to. I was waking her slightly for a dream feed and she wanted to get up and play then she wouldn’t sleep at all! I find that when you wake babies up at night you’re damaging their sleep pattern. I think mia might wake Mabel up for her own selfishness... she says Mabel sleeps in till 9.10am and is an amazing sleeper but she didn’t mention the fact she woke Mabel up for a dream feed late at night. Mia doesn’t really need to get up for anything and she has so much spare time in the day she can always make up for any loss of sleep then. Mia thinks what’s best for mia is what’s best for Mabel but everyone but mia can see she’s completely wrong.

The comment about the carseat on mias picture on Instagram has been deleted 🙄
I know she denied she was forward facing then I nicely said something like it's alright you made a mistake your only human but she was definitely forward facing I'm not trying to attack you I just want you and others to be educated on the importance on rear facing
Then she deleted

Reactions: 6
I know she denied she was forward facing then I nicely said something like it's alright you made a mistake your only human but she was definitely forward facing I'm not trying to attack you I just want you and others to be educated on the importance on rear facing
Then she deleted
I dont understand how she can say shes rear facing when you can clearly see in a vlog shes not 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Not watched the new vlog yet but the title includes the phrase 'back to normal' hope she doesn't mean in terms of covid restrictions cos the whole of England is gradually being placed back into lockdown 🤷‍♀️

Not watched the new vlog yet but the title includes the phrase 'back to normal' hope she doesn't mean in terms of covid restrictions cos the whole of England is gradually being placed back into lockdown 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s just bc she hasn’t been ‘vlogging’ for a while because all of her last few videos were about her and Mabel’s birthdays so we haven’t had any of her crappy vlogs for a while. Not that the other videos were any better.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.