Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What professionals did you contact? Tempted to do the same. I genuinely think Mia needs some help because she clearly thinks she’s above any of us and it’s clearly making things worse 😔 it’s getting too hard to just watch and comment on here at this point.
Social services. I can’t sit back any longer and watch her not only be lazy but leave her daughter in p*ss and sh*t while she does skin care...

Reactions: 21
It makes me feel genuinely ill. If my son woke up like that I’d feel soo guilty/worried that it had given him a rash that I’d deal with it asap. Doesn’t help that she doesn’t clean the nappies correctly either. I’m just scared to know what it’s like off camera 😬

Report her aswell the the appropriate authorities, that way a professional should step in and make sure that Mabel is cared for the correct way.
Do you not need to know where she lives?

Reactions: 9
It’s not the first time she’s leaked through, there are a few different times in the past I’ve notice and it’s been mentioned on here, I think she’s not using the nappies correctly or isn’t changing them often enough. I laughed she said she’d nailed her morning routine but then, said they were rushing and she said she never used serum but wasn’t she using a serum from the ordinary because people told her how to touch her face with the dropper. She contradicts herself, did she even wash mabel. After yesterday’s video where she said she was gonna keep the bottle she’d made for later because she’d only taken 2 ounces so she’d use it for the night and now this today it shows where her priorities are.

Reactions: 11
Iwasn’t surprised she fed her wet. She could’ve easily been like “Mable wet through this night. So we quickly wiped her down, changed her and stripped her cot”. But no. Not even a mention of it. Doesn’t she send the video through to the sponsor for approval before posting it? Clearly someone’s watched it and been like “yep that’ll do, pay the girl”.
The car seat as well tho. Yes it’s rear facing but the straps are twisted and her bulky raincoat is stopping the straps from sitting properly.
Also not even a singlet under her jumper?
FEC726EF-7318-451C-8C03-6BBD7BAB50DA.png

Reactions: 17
In Beth's video she done Mabel had leaked through aswell and mia was wondering around while beth played with her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
In Beth's video she done Mabel had leaked through aswell and mia was wondering around while beth played with her
Oh yeah, and Mia was too busy on her Mac to give one, then angrily flung a new nappy on the bed like it was such an inconvenience to her

Reactions: 4
I understand cloth nappies are difficult to control compared to disposables, leaks happen. Children have accidents. My two year old uses disposables and sometimes will wake up wet, the first thing I do is change him. I would never ever consider leaving him in a wet p*ssy baby grow while he had his breakfast.

this isn’t just a one time thing, or an accident. It’s pure neglect. If your in so much of a rush, STOP FILMING, strip your child, shove on a fresh nappy, let them eat breakfast then give her a good baby wipe wash and dress her.
Not continue to film, leave her sat wet while you film a 15min skin care segment for your sponsor and get yourself ready for the day before changing her. Anyone who says it isn’t neglect is wrong. I’m sorry. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.