Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll never put mabel first. Talking about kid number two constantly... pushing Mabel aside all the time and being really negative towards college already - the only responsible decision she’s made towards a stable future for Mabel.

the multiple hobbies, the fan girl obsessions, the whinging. She’s just a kid with a kid isn’t she.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
CF6C7D90-8038-4031-9138-AE7F8DB2F00F.png
I hope she hasn’t been putting her dummy on the floor then back in her mouth with all the cat hair that’s bound to be on the carpet :(

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I haven’t seen her water or talk about her plants/herbs in a while, another phase

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t seen her water or talk about her plants/herbs in a while, another phase
Right honestly, as teenage girls go it's pretty common to jump from interest to interest (I'm a few months younger than she is) so I'm not going to berate her for not really having a solidified personality - it's often easier to bump around aesthetically, particularly when you're in the public eye or trying to appeal to a certain demographic.

But I just don't understand why she won't let Mabel do things because they don't fit into her aesthetic choices. Kids clothes, toys and TV shows are all goddamn ugly! Who the hell likes every single primary colour coated on everything? Not me! But given she was someone who wanted to study Childcare, you'd think she'd know that there are developmental benefits to most things marketed to babies and children! When I have kids, I'm gonna make sure everything is bright and ugly and fairly reminiscent of an exploded clown factory. I just can't stand people who put their aesthetic needs over their children's developmental needs - it's very in lieu of Acacia Kersey.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just hope in future when Mabel is a bit older and can talk that Mia will let her make choices outside her aesthetic.
Imagine telling a kid "sorry, we can't buy that toy because it doesn't match the wallpaper in your room, why not pick this beige and sage one instead?" :oops::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right honestly, as teenage girls go it's pretty common to jump from interest to interest (I'm a few months younger than she is) so I'm not going to berate her for not really having a solidified personality - it's often easier to bump around aesthetically, particularly when you're in the public eye or trying to appeal to a certain demographic.

But I just don't understand why she won't let Mabel do things because they don't fit into her aesthetic choices. Kids clothes, toys and TV shows are all goddamn ugly! Who the hell likes every single primary colour coated on everything? Not me! But given she was someone who wanted to study Childcare, you'd think she'd know that there are developmental benefits to most things marketed to babies and children! When I have kids, I'm gonna make sure everything is bright and ugly and fairly reminiscent of an exploded clown factory. I just can't stand people who put their aesthetic needs over their children's developmental needs - it's very in lieu of Acacia Kersey.
exactly this!
I bought this dressing gown months ago which is 12-18 months for my daughter and I love it but white and a 12-18 month old isn’t very sensible.
12BD1B64-38AA-4582-BD2E-179FBE1E145B.jpeg

a couple of weeks later I saw this bright pink peppa pig one in the sale which is 1-2 years. It’s ugly but I love it 😂. My daughter will find it much more interesting and it was cheap! I’m going to return the white one.
A30CB099-C7D2-4B9D-BD93-5AB0ACE0827D.jpeg

I have just bought my own house worth nearly £500,000, I Have my own car, a job and I’m stable with money (but not rich). I could buy my daughter whatever I wanted but I choose to be sensible with money, not only that but I’d rather spend money on things that make her happy. All my daughters clothes and toys are gifts from friends and family. The only thing I buy my daughter are things she needs. I don’t spend my money on myself either. My daughter doesn’t need tons of toys as I like playing and creating games with her myself.

I feel sorry for Mabel, she must have such a boring life with the same old routines :/ I feel like taking her out for the day to the park and just watch her laugh and eat different food and try all these new different things!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Lauren1194 Hahahaha honestly I like both, I can imagine having a spa day with the wee bub in the white one too! 😂 But I get what you mean - a lot of parenting is dealing with unattractive or generally gross things and just getting on with it - if you want a perfect neutral aesthetic, get a house plant! I love a lot of the Pinterest looks, with a ton of beige and orange and all of that stuff, but want I want as a fully developed (at least physically!) adult is not as important as what a small baby would want and need.

Reactions: 7
for anyone wondering beth is following jake on insta 👀
i can see beth following two jakes but one is blonde (I think) and one doesn’t have a pfp - both private instagrams. Someone posted pics on here of mabels dad from Instagram and I can’t find which one is his. Do you have the link or his name ?! I want to see if every photo of his looks like Mabel because I don’t see mia in Mabel at all 🤔

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who finds it bizarre how mia can buy herself a slytherin edition Harry Potter book set yet a few months ago she couldn’t buy her own baby a baby gate? Mias priorities are very out of order.
Oh but don’t forget her savings account in case there’s an emergency. But mable breaking her neck on the stairs? No that’s not an emergency

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i can see beth following two jakes but one is blonde (I think) and one doesn’t have a pfp - both private instagrams. Someone posted pics on here of mabels dad from Instagram and I can’t find which one is his. Do you have the link or his name ?! I want to see if every photo of his looks like Mabel because I don’t see mia in Mabel at all 🤔
post the blonde one and i’ll tell u

Reactions: 1
It’s the one with the pfp

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.