Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably thinks she can dress like that because she’s at home and can wear what’s she wants which she can and obviously if her mam and stepdad had a problem they would of said something by now but she really needs to realise that it’s different when she’s filming herself for thousands to see. I don’t see the problem in dressing the why she is if the people she lives with don’t have a problem but it’s really not hard for her to wear pyjamas bottoms or just normal shorts for when she’s recording videos 🤦‍♀️
Honestly I don’t get it like how can her parents like it tho. Like my mum is ALWAYS moaning at me for my denim shorts being to short. Like surely her parents must say something

Reactions: 3
Honestly I don’t get it like how can her parents like it tho. Like my mum is ALWAYS moaning at me for my denim shorts being to short. Like surely her parents must say something
Every family is different some people will find it weird some don’t and obviously mias family don’t, I personally don’t think theirs anything wrong with it people can dress how they like in their own homes but like I said everyone thinks differently. I do think it’s weird how her mam is comfortable with her dressing like that in videos though

What is her tattoo? I can’t work it out. Did Mabel draw/design that one for her? View attachment 161258
Looks like a hand with a snake

Reactions: 1
36ECCDF3-EF36-4964-AAA3-71DFF5AEB0BB.jpeg

I don’t know if it’s just me being too
cautious, but does anyone else think Mabel seems really close to the concrete, I know Mabel can sit up unsupported and Mia is right next to her, but if she lost her balance and Mia wasn’t looking she would hit her head of the concrete and probably really hurt herself.

Reactions: 6
Comments like this really annoy me...she literally did make her bottle wrong and we are telling her so she doesn’t do it again...for mabel’s sake, but apparently she isn’t doing anything wrong and we need to stop telling her what to do with her child!🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
i know that losing a pet is horrible but using it as a clout....
I don’t think she was using it as clout, however I do find it weird that her cat died a week ago and this is the first mention of it on her channel and she just carried on uploading as normal last week. I know the videos last week were all prerecorded but most people would’ve probably uploaded something addressing the current situation, instead of just carrying on posting normal content.

Reactions: 2
New thread :
Mia Jeal #4 co-sleeping&weaning she has no clue,even needs mum’s permission for baby No.2

Had to edit slightly to fit. Name suggested by @natalie123 had the most likes.

(I’ve never created a thread before so if it’s wrong I apologise)

New thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.