Mia Jeal #2 Sugar Daddies & Sperm Donors too, but where’s Mabel? Oh yeah, in the jumperoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @missmisty for the most popular thread title suggestion, I had to edit it slightly to fit ☺

Carry on here!

632896A0-B1CE-4944-AD01-F812604DA704.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
one of the last posts on the previous threads about beth asking for that persons instagram to talk to them there she’s gonna have a shock when she sees all the screenshots seeing as she thinks it’s all bullshit😴

Reactions: 3
one of the last posts on the previous threads about beth asking for that persons instagram to talk to them there she’s gonna have a shock when she sees all the screenshots seeing as she thinks it’s all bullshit😴
I get Beth is trying to be mature by trying to resolve stuff via private DM, but she can’t sweep peoples opinions away like they don’t matter or exist

Reactions: 4
View attachment 125857
Let’s see how true this is..
Why does she keep talking about it in her videos if she doesn't want anything to do with it?
She can't just delete things to "calm things down" and then say oh she doesn't want new people to know about the arguments, but she posted Instagram stories and TikToks about it. So new viewers can't find her social media now?
Nothing makes sense.

Reactions: 12
Not yet as im going to make a new insta i dont want her having my personal one🤣 probably ask them to take it down
when you do, will you ask her to post the original story of her asking for babies names? She’d have it in her Instagram archives and prove that it didn’t say what they wanted it for ? She should screen record herself going into her story archives to show it! It just shows her that people aren’t stupid and she can’t just lie because people remember things and there’s ways of proving it so if she’s so sure she’s right and did ask people she could screenrecord and show her original story!

Reactions: 11
So we’ve been waiting weeks for an apology, like Mia is the Queen addressing the nation 😂
If she was the queen I’d be moving out of the country ASAP

😂😂😂😂 shes “not ready” probably thinking of the perfect way to say “I’m sorry you idiots”
She’s probably waiting to see if everyone will let it go so that she won’t have to apologise but what she doesn’t realise is people won’t if she wants to be viewed in an adult way she’s got to put on her big girl panties and apologise like any other adult would

Reactions: 9
Beths Instagram photo - nothing says Friday night like relaxing in the bath with a glass of Prosecco which you’re not even able to buy legally because you’re 15 all while your also underage sister takes your photo to post to a couple of thousand people 😊😊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.