Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a kind of art form how Mia always makes herself sound sooo busy while doing absolutely F all

• Haha
Reactions: 27
dont even understand why Mia sends Mabel to nursery in a pandemic anyway... she wouldnt be able to concentrate while making her 2 year old standard powerpoints? i reckon Mabel would be able to give her a hand

all jokes aside, my teachers are having to teach online lessons with their toddlers around, one teacher even had his daughter sleeping on him while he did the lesson so im sure Mia Jeal would cope.

But of course miss Mia Jeal who works too hard for benefits will take whatever free childcare she can

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not sure if Mabel has symptoms? If not there’s no reason she needs to be tested unless she develops them in the next 10days.. my mom was a contact and just isolated it states on the NHS website don’t book a test unless you have symptoms
Wasting nhs recourses if she and Victoria doesn’t actually need one in my opinion.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I don’t get that.. Mabel was in close contact with a positive COVID case, she has to isolate for 10 days even if her test was negative
She has to isolate 10 days from when she came into contact with the positive person, Mia said until the 7th which is Sunday.

dont even understand why Mia sends Mabel to nursery in a pandemic anyway... she wouldnt be able to concentrate while making her 2 year old standard powerpoints? i reckon Mabel would be able to give her a hand

all jokes aside, my teachers are having to teach online lessons with their toddlers around, one teacher even had his daughter sleeping on him while he did the lesson so im sure Mia Jeal would cope.

But of course miss Mia Jeal who works too hard for benefits will take whatever free childcare she can
It’s also good for children to have routine, and that interaction. A lot of babies are developing behind because of lockdown so really for mabels benefit it’s a good idea she’s continuing to go.

Reactions: 7
why is go for a walk an option on instagram if they need to isolate
I even thought in yesterday’s video why was she going into the kitchen to get a bottle for Mabel if there’s a chance Mabel has covid? She was literally talking about how she was worried because her mum’s high risk whilst making Mabel a bottle in the kitchen and touching everything. Just because Mia’s not the one actually going to nursery who’s been in contact with someone with covid doesn’t mean she doesn’t have to isolate too, since she’s always with Mabel so if Mabel has covid Mia will probably catch it from her. When Beth had to isolate because she came into contact at school Mia said she was staying in her room and had things brought too her. Shouldn’t that be what Mia’s doing now? She has a bathroom in her room and her and Mabel spend most of their time in there anyway so why isn’t she taking this seriously and staying in there at all times? It’s literally a week of her life. It’s not like she’s constantly going out for walks and going into to other rooms to spend time with Mabel anyway is it? I can’t believe she made it be such a big deal when Beth had to isolate how she was literally stuck in her room all day yet Mia thinks it’s ok to just carry on as normal because it wasn’t actually her who came into contact. Both my sisters had to isolate when they were going to school because people in their yet groups caught covid and they would spend all day in their rooms and have food brought to them (they loved it!) I don’t see why Mia isn’t doing this, it’s not like her mum isn’t already doing loads for her anyway, plus Mia eats in her room all time normally. It’s like she just doesn’t care about anyone but herself, not even her own mother or daughter.

she got rid of true slytherin from her tiktok bio as well
😂😂😂
Tune in this week for another episode from Mia’s channel to find out what obsession she fixated on, could it be Harry Potter, Twilight, Witchcraft, or a pedalo from TicTok and many many more....
I swear if she didn’t put down that she was 18 I’d say she was 12

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.