Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda find it bang out that she hasn’t even addressed to her “fans” why she didn’t post on Thursday and why she won’t be posting tomorrow. A lot of her “fans” have shown her loyalty and stuck up for her when she’s obviously very wrong. I think a post explaining “I won’t be posting because of blah blah blah” would of taken her less time than filming her video with her Amazon skirt!

Reactions: 13
Okay Victoria hun😂
It also made me laugh that someone said 'They can't cast it themselves' like what a weird thing to say 😂 Like if your child was injured with a break why would you leave the hospital with nothing surely they would strap it up at least if waiting for assessment???
Why would u just wait from Tuesday to Saturday for a call? Surely by Wednesday evening/Thursday morning you’d be calling to see if her information has been misplaced or lost. Just sitting around saying you’re waiting for a call about your daughter / granddaughters health sounds wayyy too casual to me. Be pro-active guys, you are Mabels voice! Mabel can’t do it for herself 😢 My son slipped while crawling the other day In the care of his granny, he bumped his mouth on the floor and my mum literally called the GP immediately even though he had no visible injury. This family are beyond idiotic 🤨

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t even thank her fans or acknowledge that they’re the reason she can buy her kid tit beige clothes and herself some lip filler. Wouldn’t expect an explanation as to why she’s not uploading! The answer to that anyway is that she banged thursday’s video out a day earlier so she could get the clicks because mabel broke her leg. No time away to sort out her poorly little baby or uploading on Thursday.

She never engages with her audience unless it’s indirectly to hate.i out of curiosity messaged her fans that lick her arse on Instagram and most of them said “I don’t even watch her YouTube, I just follow her instagram because Mabel is cute” no one is even there for Mia, she’s a dull person! Very basic and cliche in terms of following cringe trends, choices ect! I’ve always said Beth has been the one with the personality and she’s driven in all the right areas mostly! Mia could learn from her little sister.

Reactions: 15
I've noticed as a few people have mentioned that Mia never posts on her other socials when she has uploaded a video etc. Never updates her 'fans' on whats going on and about her upload schedule. I find it so bizarre, as a youtuber, wouldn't you want to let your fans know when you have uploaded so that you get more views etc.? You can tell she doesn't give a tit about her fans and just uploads for the money.

Reactions: 14
Honestly at this point I’m ready to report her channel for child endangerment

Reactions: 12
Mia Jeal title 11

Mia has outdone herself...it's 2 fingers to Mabel and her health

I doubt a fracture clinic wouldn't have done their job by now for a 1 year old. Mia and her family should be at least pushing for it on their side, but it's just another seed being planted to show they don't care for her. My 5 year old niece was in A&E for a bang to her head at school yesterday and she didn't get sent home by hospital staff (she just had a bit of confusion luckily), so it doesn't make sense why a fractured bone would be left to another day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Two things from Victoria's insta story....
1. When Mia doesn't know she is being filmed she is just chucking bread into the duck pond, ignoring Mabel essentially. She is aware it is not an activity for her, but her child?!?!?! Talk to her, tell her what you are doing, look a tit for doing a silly throw to make your child laugh instead of looking like a tit because you don't show a maternal bone in your body or even like you're assed!
2. Still no cast?? Buuuullshit on the fracture story, no child would be left for days in a developed country with resources and care.

And just cause I think Mia is a prized twit- surely the 'earth mumma witchy goddess' that she is should know that bread is awful for ducks!
And on Victoria’s grid video, you hear Mia saying ‘I’d love to live on the lake’ or something like that, meaning she was totally switched off from what Mabel was doing (blowing kisses).

Reactions: 17
And on Victoria’s grid video, you hear Mia saying ‘I’d love to live on the lake’ or something like that, meaning she was totally switched off from what Mabel was doing (blowing kisses).
I noticed that to! Victoria was fully focused and talking to Mabel trying to get her to blow kisses and Mia clearly was not interested at all. It makes me sad because Mia obviously finds interacting with Mabel boring. Iv honestly seen Victoria interact with Mabel more, she’s always trying to get Mabel to do new things, like when she took her first steps it was her that encouraged Mabel to do that while Mia was over the other side of the room and didn’t even get excited...

I know this isn’t on the topic of everything she has done lately but I still thought it would post it anyway.
I found this comment on a pregnant transgender mans tiktok of him talking about how he would be raising his child as gender neutral until they are old enough to decide their own gender

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know this isn’t on the topic of everything she has done lately but I still thought it would post it anyway.
I found this comment on a pregnant transgender mans tiktok of him talking about how he would be raising his child as gender neutral until they are old enough to decide their own gender
It’s an oxymoron tho, you can be a gender neutral parent if you so wish (this ain’t the place to debate that so don’t start) but you can’t also say you’re raising your child as their assigned sex? Defeats the object of gender neutral parenting. Makes no sense, than again, mia contradicts herself all the time so I’m not surprised

Reactions: 19
It’s an oxymoron tho, you can be a gender neutral parent if you so wish (this ain’t the place to debate that so don’t start) but you can’t also say you’re raising your child as their assigned sex? Defeats the object of gender neutral parenting. Makes no sense, than again, mia contradicts herself all the time so I’m not surprised
I by no means disagree with gender neutral parenting because if that’s what is best for you and your child, then that’s what you should do. I just thought I’d post that because it really baffled me with her saying she’s is gender neutral parenting but at the same time she’s raising Mabel as a girl

Reactions: 10
Personally I don’t classify dressing your child as a medieval peasant ‘gender neutral’ it’s just gross

there’s honestly so many beautiful gender neutral outfits though, and Mia can dress herself but Mabel has to wear all these ugly brown bonnets 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Personally I don’t classify dressing your child as a medieval peasant ‘gender neutral’ it’s just gross

there’s honestly so many beautiful gender neutral outfits though, and Mia can dress herself but Mabel has to wear all these ugly brown bonnets 🤔
Exactly, if she was ‘gender neutral’ then why not dress Mabel in pinks and blues and literally any other colour? The brown and green is just to look aesthetically pleasing but it’s just depressing, but of course because it’s Mabel and therefore Mia’s property she gets to do what she wants without a thought or care for Mabel. ‘I don’t like pink’ well Mia you’re not the one wearing it! Stop being so negative it’s literally a colour! To me just proves she’s immature and would’ve been better off getting a toy doll.

Reactions: 16
Exactly, if she was ‘gender neutral’ then why not dress Mabel in pinks and blues and literally any other colour? The brown and green is just to look aesthetically pleasing but it’s just depressing, but of course because it’s Mabel and therefore Mia’s property she gets to do what she wants without a thought or care for Mabel. ‘I don’t like pink’ well Mia you’re not the one wearing it! Stop being so negative it’s literally a colour! To me just proves she’s immature and would’ve been better off getting a toy doll.
I also found it baffling when she said she would put her wee boy in a dress when they are a baby yet mable never wears “gendered” clothes or colours. Mabel rarely wears a dress and when she does it’s only in colours that fit the ✨ aesthetic ✨

I also found it baffling when she said she would put her wee boy in a dress when they are a baby yet mable never wears “gendered” clothes or colours. Mabel rarely wears a dress and when she does it’s only in colours that fit the ✨ aesthetic ✨
That’s what I thought ! Like I dress my daughter in what I please most the time yeah it’s “girl” clothes as most people would say but I’ve brought outfits that I’ve been told are to “boyish” which I disagree with who says girls can’t wear blue with a tractor on it 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

I don’t get her fashion taste with mable like dress her up as a bleeping baby/toddler not a old man with no colour! Mable would look so so cute in brights colours .

What mia means by gender neutral is that she dresses Mabel up in every colour but pink. She wouldn’t refer to mabel as a girl or she , if she was raised gender neutral. In my opinion I think raising a child gender neutral is so confusing!! IM all for children being who they want to be but they’re children. As they get older yes make them aware if they ask about gender, i feel raising your child gender neutral selfishly for your peace of mind as a parent if they even came to you can said they feel they’re not who they are... children of mabels age especially will not understand and gender neutralists really inflict confusion! As my daughter get older, I allow them to make choice based on what they play with and what they wear but mia is doing the complete opposite with Mabel, pushing her into certain aesthetic to appear “gender neutral” is not raising her neutral 😬 I know this is such a touchy subject and this is just my opinion!

I know people and children who are raised gender neutral and they’re incredibly introverted and confused children and the parents overlook it as “I’m doing what’s right for them” you can see that people don’t want to be friends with these children in case they offend them,not because they’re gender neutral! It’s so heartbreaking.

There’s a child in my eldest daughters class as she came home in floods of tears at just 6 years old and said she hated herself and she didn’t mean to make anyone upset. When she accidentally said “she” to a child that wasn’t a she and the kid screamed THEY in her face and ran off crying, then my daughter cried! I felt sorry for the children, and all the teachers that deal with situations like that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
What mia means by gender neutral is that she dresses Mabel up in every colour but pink. She wouldn’t refer to mabel as a girl or she , if she was raised gender neutral. In my opinion I think raising a child gender neutral is so confusing!! IM all for children being who they want to be but they’re children. As they get older yes make them aware if they ask about gender, i feel raising your child gender neutral selfishly for your peace of mind as a parent if they even came to you can said they feel they’re not who they are... children of mabels age especially will not understand and gender neutralists really inflict confusion! As my daughter get older, I allow them to make choice based on what they play with and what they wear but mia is doing the complete opposite with Mabel, pushing her into certain aesthetic to appear “gender neutral” is not raising her neutral 😬 I know this is such a touchy subject and this is just my opinion!

I know people and children who are raised gender neutral and they’re incredibly introverted and confused children and the parents overlook it as “I’m doing what’s right for them” you can see that people don’t want to be friends with these children in case they offend them,not because they’re gender neutral! It’s so heartbreaking.
Mia isn’t gender neutral, she says she doesn’t like pinks and floral prints because they’re too ‘girly’ if she’s gender neutral then she wouldn’t be putting a gender on colours and prints! It’s all for show, trying to look good on TikTok when we all know she supports a transphobic author, she’s just trying to hop on the gender neutral trend but really she’s just a fake piece of tit.

Reactions: 19
Mia isn’t gender neutral, she says she doesn’t like pinks and floral prints because they’re too ‘girly’ if she’s gender neutral then she wouldn’t be putting a gender on colours and prints! It’s all for show, trying to look good on TikTok when we all know she supports a transphobic author, she’s just trying to hop on the gender neutral trend but really she’s just a fake piece of tit.
Precisely, I don't think she actually knows what the goal is that she is trying to achieve, which is what baffles me. She has just hopped onto the bandwagon without actually understanding what it is and why she is there, because she thinks it will make her quirky and popular..

If she did understand then she might realise that she is still gendering clothes in exactly the same manner, just with reversed gender roles and preferences 🤷‍♀️ which has the exact same effect as if you shoved traditional gender stereotypes down their throat.. so i personally don't understand what the point is in her decision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.