Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment on mia’s newest Instagram post claiming there probably won’t be a video tomorrow either,

I imagine she was too busy taking pictures of her stomach to film?😂

Reactions: 8
Thought the stop face 2 face check ups ? My daughter was sent a form for me to fill in instead
In my area which is close to her they are only doing face to face appointments with at risk kids 🤷‍♀️ most likely why shes having one if people have reported her

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In my area which is close to her they are only doing face to face appointments with at risk kids 🤷‍♀️
Yeah my last check up with health visitor (my daughter has some hearing issues) they done it over the phone, however I garantee they know she has a youtube channel it wouldnt be hard to find neglect in her videos

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but does anyone else feel like she’s using this as an excuse to not do anything? Maybe she’s using this as an excuse as she doesn’t have any videos/doesn’t want to film any. Makes me wonder if she’s even been to college this week. But of course she makes enough time to do tik toks. I think we would all prefer if she took time off YouTube to actually CARE for her daughter, not to make tik toks in little skirts all done up

Reactions: 12
Imagine if they had only hot pink cast colour left🤭 in sure we wouldn’t see Mabel in a cast for even longer 😂😂

• Haha
To be honest if there’s no video tomorrow I’m really not arsed, I’d rather them go on a walk like they did today than sit inside all day and have a tit ‘day in the life of teen mum’ again. Shame though that they wouldn’t go on walks when Mabel didn’t have her fracture so she could’ve explored properly. But I can’t understand if she’s saying she hasn’t got time for a video, she puts the bare minimum in to her videos and I thought she’d be rinsing the ‘fracture’ story.

i bet you mabel fractured her thigh out of negligence from mia or mia did something that caused it to happen

if not, i think mia is lying about this whole thing

THERE IS NO PROOF ?

Reactions: 21
Mabel would probably be able to negotiate space a bit better if she wasn’t constantly tit in a room, maybe she wouldn’t have “tripped over her own feet”👀👀👀

The way Victoria is replying to everyone saying how “the doctors know best We mUsT LiStEn To tHeM” after Mia made her video basically accusing everyone involved in Mabel’s birth of being incompetent 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Victoria didnt even break her arm or elbow and had a sling ? Yeah mabels apparently fractured her femur and hasnt even got a supportive bandage, seems legit 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
New thread title...opinions?
broken thighs and bloody lies, obsessing over mabels size

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Honestly she has shown literally no proof of the injury. I don’t wanna see Mabel’s leg because according to Mia it looked really funny But she has literally given us no proof that Mabel is injured. There is so many recent Instagram stories and posts are in Mabel literally sitting upright I thought you were complaining that she couldn’t do that.

I’ve never broken a main bone but I’ve seen people and usually it bruises pretty instantly, would it not for Mabel and make it very obvious she’d broken a bone that the hospital would’ve noticed the first time she took her in?

Reactions: 4
can you imagine if mabel actually got taken away and she had to make a video telling everyone omg.

and yeah i cannot stress this enough, there is absolutely no proof that the fracture happened. and do we all seriously think that mia wouldnt have put some photos up, or updated her snapchat story with a picture of a&e? or even doctors telling her baby to go to nursery or not putting a cast on her?

if she’s begged for attention about it enough by making tiktoks and posting a video you would think she would give some photo footage to give her even more attention and views and £££

she’s got to be lying

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.