Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err some of mias fans getting so defensive in Victoria’s insta... Litro makes me cringe. People can’t even ask questions know without getting attacked by these children 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Mabel blowing kisses on Victoria's Instagram - she's such a gorgeous sweet girl, that video melted my heart she looks so happy to be interacted with 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It honestly just absolutely breaks my heart to see how little Mia interacts with Mabel, she deserves so much better

Reactions: 10
Its belatenly clear on Victoria's instagram stories several different ones mia just ignored Mabel until she realised shes being filmed them outs on an act

Reactions: 11
bloody hell 39 replies worth of arguments over someone asking about Mabels cast... These minions will do anything to protect precious innocent Mia underscore Jeal

Reactions: 18
Nothing makes sence cause when a child that young breaks a bone they have to be out to sleep to have a cast on and they put on a temporary cast until that's done if anything had really happened that serious she would atleast have a bandage for support the absolute twats

Reactions: 8
it makes me nervous to see how close she is to the edge! and mabel looks so young her head is not supported. not to mention they have placed her directly on top of the electric stove.
Why has Mia put her child ON A STOVE in a seat she’s basically guaranteed to fall out of ???😂 This girl can’t stand Mabel no one can tell me otherwise

Reactions: 8
So I’ve just come across this tik tok, has it been mentioned on here before and I’ve missed it? Sorry can’t work out how to attach the video so a screenshot will have to do..
The fact people are defending her in the comments is actually shocking.. how would you like being sat in soiled clothes all night and for hours when your awake ?

Getting in early with my next thread title suggestion before I forget it 😂

Mia jeal 11- underage sex, and a fractured leg. Starting to think it’s all I’m her head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The fact people are defending her in the comments is actually shocking.. how would you like being sat in soiled clothes all night and for hours when your awake ?
‘She obviously didn’t notice’ well she should bleeping notice and pay more attention! She evidently didn’t change her nappy because if she did then she would’ve seen the wet patch! I dread to think how many other times she’s left Mabel festering in her own piss and tit, but no let’s let Mia off because she is a teen ‘mom’ and everyone makes mistakes and she definitely loves Mabel because we’ve all seen it on TikTok🥴 just because it’s all happy families on social media doesn’t mean it is in real life.

Reactions: 13
i think she lied about the fracture but is too stupid to realise how the real world would react to something so extremely serious, it was a lie for her teenybopper tiktok fans because they’re too inexperienced to know the difference 😤😤😤

mia jeal 11- sex at 13 and intense baby fever, her neglect gave mabel a fractured femur

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I just don't understand these people. They are just sitting around waiting for someone to tell them what is happening with the cast? They don't know if she needs one or not and are just content to sit around and assume that they might not put a cast on her leg and hope for the best? It makes absolutely no sense. I would be calling those people frequently until someone either explained to me why it wasn't actually necessary or to schedule a time to get it done.

Reactions: 10
‘She obviously didn’t notice’ well she should bleeping notice and pay more attention! She evidently didn’t change her nappy because if she did then she would’ve seen the wet patch! I dread to think how many other times she’s left Mabel festering in her own piss and tit, but no let’s let Mia off because she is a teen ‘mom’ and everyone makes mistakes and she definitely loves Mabel because we’ve all seen it on TikTok🥴 just because it’s all happy families on social media doesn’t mean it is in real life.
She didn’t change her till long after her breakfast and you can still see a fully soaked sleepsuit ... I could never let my daughter sit in it that long , like yeah nappy’s leak but as soon as you can see it you change them wipe them down put them in clean clothes then carry on with your day .

People need to realise you can fake being happy on social media and in pictures/videos on tiktok ..

If she has broken a bone wouldn’t you dress your baby in lose and easy clothes not tight leggings/ jeans . Mable is either and nothing wrong or she’s seriously drugged up

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.