Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it makes me nervous to see how close she is to the edge! and mabel looks so young her head is not supported. not to mention they have placed her directly on top of the electric stove.
They’re dangerous my daughter had one she’s always been a strong baby I had to stop using it at 7 months due to her pushing her legs on floor and pushing the seat back that it’ll fall over like it’s stupidity to put a baby on a high surface with ya back turned... also she doesn’t look like has a strong neck in that picture she should not be in that seat yet

Reactions: 10
it makes me nervous to see how close she is to the edge! and mabel looks so young her head is not supported. not to mention they have placed her directly on top of the electric stove.
That’s so scary!!!! I have a electric stove that turns itself on if I’ve placed a weight over the on button like a pan or something ,because it’s a touch screen!! Mia is such a sickness if she thought 1) that’s a suitable spot to place a tiny baby 2) acceptable enough to film it with their backs turned !!!dickheads

Reactions: 11
don’t worry, she’ll be getting the pissy kitchen paints out
‘I’m trying to paint Mabels cast sage green so it looks hella cute but she keeps moving and crying, she’s acting like such a stroppy cow today’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re dangerous my daughter had one she’s always been a strong baby I had to stop using it at 7 months due to her pushing her legs on floor and pushing the seat back that it’ll fall over like it’s stupidity to put a baby on a high surface with ya back turned... also she doesn’t look like has a strong neck in that picture she should not be in that seat yet
Same with my little one, I had to stop using it well before her 1st birthday because she was fighting to get out and it looked like she might knock it over. I also think it says on the box to only use it until the child is 1 so she's not supposed to use it anymore.

Reactions: 5
I’ve actually had enough of Mia. I just wish something could be done about this it’s so obvious that she is neglecting Mabel. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Two things from Victoria's insta story....
1. When Mia doesn't know she is being filmed she is just chucking bread into the duck pond, ignoring Mabel essentially. She is aware it is not an activity for her, but her child?!?!?! Talk to her, tell her what you are doing, look a tit for doing a silly throw to make your child laugh instead of looking like a tit because you don't show a maternal bone in your body or even like you're assed!
2. Still no cast?? Buuuullshit on the fracture story, no child would be left for days in a developed country with resources and care.

And just cause I think Mia is a prized twit- surely the 'earth mumma witchy goddess' that she is should know that bread is awful for ducks!

Reactions: 36
They are lying FULL OF tit my daughter had the same injury and had a cast for 6 weeks any body who believe they would cast a fracture is a twit

Reactions: 19
Okay Victoria hun😂
It also made me laugh that someone said 'They can't cast it themselves' like what a weird thing to say 😂 Like if your child was injured with a break why would you leave the hospital with nothing surely they would strap it up at least if waiting for assessment???

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Just seen this comment... 🤔

Lol I literally just screenshotted the same thing to post on here. I thought on mias TikTok yesterday she said she was hearing from the fracture clinic yesterday? And now she’s still suddenly not heard from them

Reactions: 6
Honestly victoria is just as bad a mum and mia they are ok a whole new level of low and disgusting, at this point I hope Mabel gets a new family!

Reactions: 15
It really pisses me off that teen mothers are often stereotypically seen as ‘lazy’ ‘selfish’ ‘unbothered’ mia is the type of girl who is reinforcing these ignorant peoples thoughts people like her who are bad examples of young mothers always seem to be put in the spotlight instead of caring good young mums! Not every young parent out there is a mia jeal :(

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.