Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a bit dismissive earlier but I take it all back, I'm travelling and all I want to do is buy a bottle of cold water and tip it all over myself

Reactions: 3
It’s hot here but with a ‘moderate breeze’ according to the weather forecast. Im ok so far I am washing everything in sight , blankets and stuff that normally takes ages to dry.

Reactions: 1
It's me. It's cold here and raining and dark. Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy????? I'm so jealous, although I don't envy the not being able to sleep.
where are you so that i can move there?!?

we’ve got a really nice breeze here (in south wales) though so it’s not unbearable. yet. i’m washing and drying every piece of bedding that i own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just looked on met office and down here in my area it's suppose to be 30c today. Sunday it will be 17c! 13 degrees less, wtf is all that about. Only in this country haha.

It's 32 and feels horrendous when you step outside. I don't think it will cool down enough tonight for me to walk my pup at all this evening. How can anyone think it's ok to walk a dog in this heat?!

Wow well that was a tough day for some of us! I had to act normal in a meeting then travel back plotting my every second until I could find iced water and cool down

There are people who enjoy this heat, apparently. They must be a sandwich short of a picnic in that case.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in NI. I spent all morning in a fleece, it’s pleasant enough here now but still not warm. Hope those of you in the extreme temperatures are coping ok 🥵

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
temperature has dropped massively here in south wales: grey skies and looks like it’s about to rain. i’ve changed my whole outfit 🤣

I’m in NI. I spent all morning in a fleece, it’s pleasant enough here now but still not warm. Hope those of you in the extreme temperatures are coping ok 🥵
I genuinely wasn't expecting it to be this bad! I bought an iced juice and thought about throwing it over myself to cool down. Then I would have been sticky and pink and an hour and a half to go before I got home.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I genuinely wasn't expecting it to be this bad! I bought an iced juice and thought about throwing it over myself to cool down. Then I would have been sticky and pink and an hour and a half to go before I got home.
I’m freezing again and sitting under a blanket but I still wouldn’t trade places lol.

• Haha
where are you so that i can move there?!?

we’ve got a really nice breeze here (in south wales) though so it’s not unbearable. yet. i’m washing and drying every piece of bedding that i own 🤣
NI, it picked up this afternoon but still not scorchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.