Mental Health Check in

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a lot of people on here comment that they suffer with some kind of mental illness. I myself suffer with PTSD, depression and anxiety.

I thought maybe we could have a place to chat & discuss how we feel with each other, if that is allowed of course. Sometimes just having a place to vent can help a lot and for me, talking to strangers is a lot easier than talking to people face to face.

So to start the thread, how is everyone doing? I hope everyone is having good days.

As for me, I am not doing great at the moment. But hopefully good days are to come soon, for now I am just taking it a day at a time.

Reactions: 8
What a great idea 😊

I always feel talking to people I don’t know is easier than talking to people I do.

Better days will come my darling! ❤❤

Reactions: 4
What a lovely idea.

My anxiety is at an all time high right now. Honestly don't know how to control it. I'm not sleeping well and hardly eating :(

Reactions: 1
This is a great idea!

Not too great but better than I have been the past couple of months.

Just struggle with such irritability with anxiety. Sending love to you all! X

What a lovely idea.

My anxiety is at an all time high right now. Honestly don't know how to control it. I'm not sleeping well and hardly eating :(
I used to get like that. Maybe just try a yogurt even if it's just a small kids one or some crackers. The less you eat the smaller your stomach gets and it starts to get painful.

As for not sleeping, horrible especially when your thoughts are going round and round. I find audio books really good as a distraction. If you can't afford audio books then maybe a talk radio station.

• Heart
I used to get like that. Maybe just try a yogurt even if it's just a small kids one or some crackers. The less you eat the smaller your stomach gets and it starts to get painful.

As for not sleeping, horrible especially when your thoughts are going round and round. I find audio books really good as a distraction. If you can't afford audio books then maybe a talk radio station.
Thank you. I'm trying to eat little and often, food is just making me feel so sick though.

I had my CBT therapy today and I honestly don't think it's helping. I wish there was normal therapy/counselling that wasn't stupidly priced.

What a great idea 😊

I always feel talking to people I don’t know is easier than talking to people I do.

Better days will come my darling! ❤❤
I am the same. Everyone in my life knows I'm not going to be okay sometimes but it's hard to put it into words.

Hopefully they will! it's like a roller coaster. I can be fine one day and a complete mess the next. I'm working on trying to figure out what triggers the bad days but it's hard. I've definitely noticed some triggers but sometimes there just isn't one.

All I’ve done is cry. Don’t have the energy to get ready to go out, even though we’re meant to. I don’t even know what’s the matter. Mum is pissed off at me because she thinks something is wrong and I won’t tell her but I literally don’t have an answer. She left. I’m here alone. I just want to sleep forever and just, not wake up. I can’t even do that because it’s too hot

Please help
Me ]

No one care, they say they do but when you need them they aren’t there, they just ignore you

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Hey, sorry to see your having a bad day. Just know everyone has them at some point for no known reason and feeling rotten can make something inconsequential seem huge. Maybe have a duvet and tv binge day today and tomorrow things may seem a little easier. Talk to your family and friends though, I’m sure they would understand if you opened up to them. X

Hey, sorry to see your having a bad day. Just know everyone has them at some point for no known reason and feeling rotten can make something inconsequential seem huge. Maybe have a duvet and tv binge day today and tomorrow things may seem a little easier. Talk to your family and friends though, I’m sure they would understand if you opened up to them. X
Thank you. I appreciate it. I just find it so difficult at the moment. I don’t have any friends. A couple online friends but they don’t really care. Family wise, I’m not close to anyone. I’ve got my mum but all she’s done all day is shout at me. Apparently I’m hiding something and how dare I hide something from her. I just... I don’t have an answer. I’m exhausted. Exhausted of it being just me. I just want to walk away and leave everything behind

Sorry. Sorry this is awful of me

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Do you mind me asking a bit of background?, How old are you?

I know when it strikes, days like this can feel very lonely, but as Slummymummy says, please don't feel it's just you, everyone feels low at points in their lives, its just some are able to tap into things like coping strategies, distractions etc x

I assume you live with you mum?, thats based on what you posted earlier about her going out. It is one thing to feel a certain way, but it can be really hard to explain why to other people, do you find it hard to verbalise to others, eg family? what's wrong or how you're feeling?

I’m just passing on a quick message from admin.

All mental health related posts have been moved to here.

If you’re struggling it’s always good to have someone to talk to, the users of this platform are always here to listen and support others 😎 that’s evident from the replies.

But if necessary please reach out to a helpline or a service that are equipped to give proper advice or support.
Unfortunately we can’t do that and it’s important when you feel down or hopeless that you get support from people who are qualified to help you in the best way possible.

Thank you.
And love to all 😘

Thank you. I appreciate it. I just find it so difficult at the moment. I don’t have any friends. A couple online friends but they don’t really care. Family wise, I’m not close to anyone. I’ve got my mum but all she’s done all day is shout at me. Apparently I’m hiding something and how dare I hide something from her. I just... I don’t have an answer. I’m exhausted. Exhausted of it being just me. I just want to walk away and leave everything behind

Family is exhausting at times, especially during a heatwave.

My mum's said some really hurtful things to me recently, but it's now looking likely it's the start of dimentia. I've kept her at arms length so I don't say something I regret and now just putting it past me because life is too short.

Sometimes a bit of time and space does a world of good. Loneliness is endemic in our social media world, but when your feeling up to it getting involved with your passions is a great way to connect with new people. Have you tried a local meetup group of something you're interested in? :)

Thank you. Sorry I did not know. Admin please remove my posts and all related replies.

Last edited:

Don’t apologise. Feeling alone and isolated is awful and can make a bad day much, much worse.

Have you spoken to anyone about how you’re feeling? It might seem scary and overwhelming but they can put you in touch with people who will give you a safe place to chat.

I’ve felt similar in the past and I didn’t reach out until it was almost too late. I feel so much better now and recovery is possible even though it might feel like there’s no way out.

I hope you feel better soon and please don’t suffer in silence. X

Reactions: 2
Thank you. Sorry I did not know. Admin please remove my posts and all related replies.
Don’t apologise 😘
We’re just making sure you have all the support you need and if necessary please, please reach out to services that can give you more support and advice.

That goes for anyone who wants to post here, nobody wants to shut down the conversation we’re just making sure you’re safe and taking advantage of the services available on line that can support you fully when needed,

Rather than just listen and understand like many members here do. 😊

If I could hug you I would x

Thank you. I'm trying to eat little and often, food is just making me feel so sick though.

I had my CBT therapy today and I honestly don't think it's helping. I wish there was normal therapy/counselling that wasn't stupidly priced.
This is a self help site, free....

• Heart
Reactions: 3