Mental Health Check in

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t apologise 😘
We’re just making sure you have all the support you need and if necessary please, please reach out to services that can give you more support and advice.

That goes for anyone who wants to post here, nobody wants to shut down the conversation we’re just making sure you’re safe and taking advantage of the services available on line that can support you fully when needed,

Rather than just listen and understand like many members here do. 😊
Thank you but I would rather my posts be deleted please

Thank you but I would rather my posts be deleted please
I just want to say there’s no reason from our side for your posts to be removed,
It’s brilliant you’re getting support and advice on here,
It’s completely up to you if you do wish to remove them but don’t feel like you should.
We’ve all been there, it’s nice to have others who understand.
Once you have support in real life as well. Xx

Reactions: 1
Sorry some of you are struggling. I hope you all have better days soon.
I'm in a bad place right now too. Taking it a day at a time as usual. I usually feel a little better in the summer so I'm hoping we get some good weather soon. It's been nice this past week which has been nice as I've been able to take my little ones out more.

I have a job interview next week. It's just a part time gig at a local pub for 1 or 2 nights a week; I worked there years ago but under different management. I've been a full time SAHM for 7 years but I feel like having a few hours of work will give me more purpose that isn't just a milk dispenser or ass wiper, because right now it feels like that's all I do. :ROFLMAO: I'm hoping it goes well.

Reactions: 2
Thank you. I appreciate it. I just find it so difficult at the moment. I don’t have any friends. A couple online friends but they don’t really care. Family wise, I’m not close to anyone. I’ve got my mum but all she’s done all day is shout at me. Apparently I’m hiding something and how dare I hide something from her. I just... I don’t have an answer. I’m exhausted. Exhausted of it being just me. I just want to walk away and leave everything behind

Sorry. Sorry this is awful of me
It's not your fault you feel this way. It's really, really difficult to feel like you have nothing left, yet all the advice you get is to do more, try this, try that. You're already completely exhausted. What you're going through is so hard and you don't deserve it. Keep sharing here if it helps you. Sorry you're struggling. X

Reactions: 3
All I’ve done is cry. Don’t have the energy to get ready to go out, even though we’re meant to. I don’t even know what’s the matter. Mum is pissed off at me because she thinks something is wrong and I won’t tell her but I literally don’t have an answer. She left. I’m here alone. I just want to sleep forever and just, not wake up. I can’t even do that because it’s too hot

Please help
Me ]

No one care, they say they do but when you need them they aren’t there, they just ignore you
I care. You can DM me anytime: sometimes being anonymous helps get things out! I know how you feel. I mean it.

Reactions: 4
I've had an awful 5/6 days where my anxiety has been sky high. I've been seeing horrible images when I close my eyes, having meltdowns, feeling overwhelmed, thinking everyone is laughing at me when I leave the housr.

Weirdly though today has been a good day. I wish I knew what causes me to have a good day because then I'd do more of it....

Hi I work in mental health please feel free to message me for signposting or support if anyone feels like it ?