Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned she will be 34 by the time she has baby no.2 and Thomas wants more but she doesn't but could be 40 and pregnant.

anyway, will her age affect how well the birth goes?like she wants these natural no medicine births but with having to look after young children while pregnant and then have the child surely she will need to resort to the fact that medical interventions are normal? From what I've gathered she doesn't view births in medical settings normal?
I'm not qualified in any shape or form but just some thoughts On age and birth and our dramatic queen mel.

Reactions: 4
Just found this 🤣🤣🤣 20k booksales??? 😂😂😂

She mentioned she will be 34 by the time she has baby no.2 and Thomas wants more but she doesn't but could be 40 and pregnant.

anyway, will her age affect how well the birth goes?like she wants these natural no medicine births but with having to look after young children while pregnant and then have the child surely she will need to resort to the fact that medical interventions are normal? From what I've gathered she doesn't view births in medical settings normal?
I'm not qualified in any shape or form but just some thoughts On age and birth and our dramatic queen mel.
After the age of 35 your classed as high risk as your at a higher risk of having certain complications which is why personally I wouldn't have anymore after 35. I know a few women that have had babies in their mid 30s though

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.