Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As another medical professional I think it's brilliant that Melanie is taking the time to learn about her options as so little of Irish care in labour is based on any robust evidence. No matter how her birth goes she won't regret feeling informed. We've had enough medical scandals in Ireland to get women thinking they might want to do a little independent research themselves. The UK has what's called the NICE guidelines - Ireland has no national guidelines for care of healthy women in labour...so every hospital does their own thing. Holles St break your waters on admission when other hospitals around the country and Ireland know that this is outdated and risky practice...but Holles St won't tell you that...The monitor that goes on most women in early labour when they arrive is known to increase the risk of cesareans and instrumental births...but let's just ignore that because we need that paper to protect ourselves from litigation....let's not tell women they have another option to listen in to their baby which means they can still move about and is supported by science......let's just not tell them anything that would give them the impression they have any control over what's happening....

Melanie if you're reading this - keep learning, keep asking questions - you won't regret it. There are lots of your followers cheering you on and hoping more women will start asking questions and learning about their options too no matter what kind of birth they're planning.
I noticed gentle birth is recommending themselves on tattle threads and replying to people using the gentle births channel on Melanies video.

Now initially I believed it to to be Melanie but from reading gentle births comments under melanies video and then reading yours here it appears that this account belongs to you, Tracey Donegan of gentle births.

You must be really hard up for cash to come to a gossip site to promote yourself and push your products and defend Melanie on a gossip site. Not very professional now is it? I'll be sure to tell all my friends NOT to use your app and whatever other BS you put out in future.

Also Tracey- I am pretty sure it's against advertising regulations for the founder of a company to advertise their products under the guise of no affiliation or declaration of ownership... something to consider before you come here again. 😚

Attached Screenshots for your convenience, Tracey. Some from your YouTube comments and then on the childbirth anxiety thread on tattle where you advertise YOUR APP and YOUR blog... undeclared.. might I add, and shady.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh dear, I've been away for a while and boy, I did not expect Melanie to go full on cult trippin'! If Melanie wants to do the whole natural birth, she should go out into the woods, squat and have some local healers hold her hand as she does all the work without knowing what's happening. No? Natural birth in a modern western hospital? Surrounded by the state of the art machines and some of the best doctors, midwives and nurses their is? No? Then not exactly a natural birth Melanie! Their are women right now in tribes who give birth out in the jungles, and those poor women struggle, some die because they have no help.

My mum had an epidural in the late 80's on me, she was 22, and she said it was fantastic, gave a bit of a weird sensation, but helped immensely with the pain. She's 55 now and throughout all those years, theirs been no 'side effect', so she has experience. I was overdue too.

I have never given birth, and I think women should be given all the help and reassurance they could possibly ever need. Women have spent centuries dying from childbirth before pain relief, but now we live in 2020, where theirs hospitals of high standards, machines monitoring you throughout, medicines to make it easier for you, and guess what? People who genuinely care and want to help.

Does she really think this act of nature can be controlled? What a ridiculous thing to have a go at other women, she is doing exactly what people have done to women forever, criticising them for not 'taking it on the chin'. Women were blamed for rapes, husbands could rape their wives because it wasn't seen as rape and women just had to accept that was how ''life was''. Not anymore. She should just come out and say she is now a devout Catholic who doesn't believe in anything other than a man and a woman, marriage and children, because she's only a short step away from being one of those fanatical worshippers, condemning modern medicine (even though half the worlds population would be dead without Penicilin which went on to discover Antibiotics and so on and on).

Next she'll be a Anti-Vax mommy, says she's found Jesus and that their going to live off the land. They may have to live off the land soon when Thomas has no job to return too, and is on the dole (others literally paying for her to sit on her flat arse all day taking cringe photos of herself in her in-laws attic....what a weird sentence).

She is a loser, no one in Ireland really even knows who she is, I've asked around and people just shrug and go '''who the f**k is that?'', so yeah, she's small time, and she is trying to find a new thing to keep her popular because she has nothing else going for her sadly. Never seen someone's youth and looks go down hill so quickly. Sad really. She is a sad sad little woman, who spreads dangerous information with no links, of evidence, no peer reviewed papers, just nonsense from social media pages. Wow.

Wonder how Melanie is going to handle raising the child, let alone birthing it. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I noticed gentle birth is recommending themselves on tattle threads and replying to people using the gentle births channel on Melanies video.

Now initially I believed it to to be Melanie but from reading gentle births comments under melanies video and then reading yours here it appears that this account belongs to you, Tracey Donegan of gentle births.

You must be really hard up for cash to come to a gossip site to promote yourself and push your products and defend Melanie on a gossip site. Not very professional now is it? I'll be sure to tell all my friends NOT to use your app and whatever other BS you put out in future.

Also Tracey- I am pretty sure it's against advertising regulations for the founder of a company to advertise their products under the guise of no affiliation or declaration of ownership... something to consider before you come here again. 😚

Attached Screenshots for your convenience, Tracey. Some from your YouTube comments and then on the childbirth anxiety thread on tattle where you advertise YOUR APP and YOUR blog... undeclared.. might I add, and shady.
thank you for alerting us to this,

It is in fact against site rules. 😬
As well as being incredibly, incredibly desperate 😂
I’m embarrassed for her.
Mel’s followers aren’t so different from here....

Milo are you around 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As another medical professional I think it's brilliant that Melanie is taking the time to learn about her options as so little of Irish care in labour is based on any robust evidence. No matter how her birth goes she won't regret feeling informed. We've had enough medical scandals in Ireland to get women thinking they might want to do a little independent research themselves. The UK has what's called the NICE guidelines - Ireland has no national guidelines for care of healthy women in labour...so every hospital does their own thing. Holles St break your waters on admission when other hospitals around the country and Ireland know that this is outdated and risky practice...but Holles St won't tell you that...The monitor that goes on most women in early labour when they arrive is known to increase the risk of cesareans and instrumental births...but let's just ignore that because we need that paper to protect ourselves from litigation....let's not tell women they have another option to listen in to their baby which means they can still move about and is supported by science......let's just not tell them anything that would give them the impression they have any control over what's happening....

Melanie if you're reading this - keep learning, keep asking questions - you won't regret it. There are lots of your followers cheering you on and hoping more women will start asking questions and learning about their options too no matter what kind of birth they're planning.
OK MELANIE, YOU'RE HERE AGAIN 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
. The UK has what's called the NICE guidelines - Ireland has no national guidelines for care of healthy women in labour...so every hospital does their own thing.
1. As I've already established, Ireland follows NICE guidelines (so you're not a medical professional if you didn't know this :) )
2. https://www.hse.ie/eng/about/who/acute-hospitals-division/woman-infants/clinical-guidelines/

A google search is all it takes. Ireland has no guidelines for women in labour? What crack are you smoking? Our health system has guidelines as to how stickers with patient information on them are stored and displayed, how long to wait before cutting out an ingrown toe-nail, structured procedures regarding tonsillitis (which are part of the NICE guidelines!) and you're trying to sell the idea that we don't have something in place for birth?? Ob-Gynes go to college for what then??

Our health service isn't perfect and it lets women down in A LOT of ways. But to say there isn't a national guideline of care for women in labour is dangerous and scare-mongering.

Again, you're clearly NOT a medical professional.

Reactions: 8

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• Heart
thank you for alerting us to this,

It is in fact against site rules. 😬
As well as being incredibly, incredibly desperate 😂
I’m embarrassed for her.
Mel’s followers aren’t so different from here....

Milo are you around 🙂

I've noticed that too with Melanies followers... they are fairly quick to call out her BS... in fact I've never seen another YouTuber whose audience consistently call her out. I'm delighted everyone sees through her.

She left Twitter because its one of the only platforms she can't delete comments on... She's constantly muting, restricting and deleting anyone who dare even offer mild constructive criticism. I've never come across anyone like her. The constant lies, making her SM look like it's full of praise and yes men and doubling down on anyone who questions all her stupid theories.

And as for Milo and her various other sockpuppets 😂 imagine using a fake account to call yourself beautiful... like that's the mentality we are dealing with. 😂

It killed her to do her bit for BLM- she had to be asked over and over... had no issue begging for people to sign a petition to save are lingus though.

Imagine having the gall to shame and judge women before she even gave birth!! There are lots of intelligent women on this website that debunk her stupidity and I live for it. No influencers should use fake trending illnesses and life struggles to line their own pockets. Disgraceful.

@laceandgold was one of the first to comment that if Melanie had all the illnesses/life obstacles she claimed to have- there's no way she would have gotten the green light for midwife led care. That one really set alarm bells ringing for me. The past year especially she's tripping up over her own lies. She's a total fraud. She has no friends for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Hahah “Medical” trying to go one up on “health” are you lmao they’re both the same thing - I’m all for women educating themselves, learning etc etc and deciding what is best for them but there is NO NEED WHATSOEVER to promote potentially DANGEROUS and LIFE-THREATENING opinions online to joe bloggs and enforce these and make women think this is the only option, if you choose anything else you’re wrong, you’re a bad mother, your birth doesn’t count and isn’t proper blah blah whatever else bullshit, keep whatever you learn and your opinions to yourself, follow whatever you think is correct for you but do not try and act like your opinions taken from crappy documentaries are perfect and must be abided by, once you go to uni for 4 years, 1 of those focusing on health visiting as I did then I will feel okay with you posting educated videos, not just doing a wee video course online for a few days, she’s not qualified to be spouting these “facts”.
People are entirely capable of doing their own research and talking with their health providers to figure out what is best for them and their body and their baby, no one is the same and no one labours the same and never will - I’m not even going to comment on NI health system because I’m based in Scotland and know nothing about it and cba making an effort to for Melanie haha.

• Heart
Hahah “Medical” trying to go one up on “health” are you lmao they’re both the same thing - I’m all for women educating themselves, learning etc etc and deciding what is best for them but there is NO NEED WHATSOEVER to promote potentially DANGEROUS and LIFE-THREATENING opinions online to joe bloggs and enforce these and make women think this is the only option, if you choose anything else you’re wrong, you’re a bad mother, your birth doesn’t count and isn’t proper blah blah whatever else bullshit, keep whatever you learn and your opinions to yourself, follow whatever you think is correct for you but do not try and act like your opinions taken from crappy documentaries are perfect and must be abided by, once you go to uni for 4 years, 1 of those focusing on health visiting as I did then I will feel okay with you posting educated videos, not just doing a wee video course online for a few days, she’s not qualified to be spouting these “facts”.
People are entirely capable of doing their own research and talking with their health providers to figure out what is best for them and their body and their baby, no one is the same and no one labours the same and never will - I’m not even going to comment on NI health system because I’m based in Scotland and know nothing about it and cba making an effort to for Melanie haha.
Pass no head of Tracey Dongehan, she's that hard up for cash that she's coming on gossip sites to support her own business. Anyone who alludes to doctors opting for a C-section as a in and out job and try to make out like medical professionals are harmful just so she can promote her app and shame women for taking pain medication - just proves the wack job she is and how thoroughly unsafe her practices must be that she feels the need to knock DOCTORS down. She's a quack.

• Sick
  • Heart
Pass no head of Tracey Dongehan, she's that hard up for cash that she's coming on gossip sites to support her own business. Anyone who alludes to doctors opting for a C-section as a in and out job and try to make out like medical professionals are harmful just so she can promote her app and shame women for taking pain medication - just proves the wack job she is and how thoroughly unsafe her practices must be that she feels the need to knock DOCTORS down. She's a quack.
The thing against pain meds baffles me, especially for first time mothers. What martyr complex do you have that makes you think for the birth to “count” it has to mean making your body endure the worst pain you’ve probably experienced in your life up until that point with zero pain relief expect your brain. You’re pushing a human out of your vagina. That’s it. Yes, it’s a beautiful thing and something not everyone will have the chance to experience but why make it more difficult than necessary? Who are you trying to impress?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Giving birthing advice when you have never experienced it is absolutely ridiculous and she’s making herself out to look like an absolute twit. Who in their right mind would take advice or listen to what she’s saying when she honestly hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about. I’m currently pregnant and I have asked for advice from women I know who have had 1/2 children and it is interesting to find out people’s various thoughts and opinions on their labour etc and what helped them which is completely fine but I’m not then gonna turn round and make out that I know everything about birth and labour when I’ve yet to experience it. She’s read a few articles, books whatever and watched some video clips and thinks she’s a bloody expert, she needs to wind her neck in

Reactions: 10
Giving birthing advice when you have never experienced it is absolutely ridiculous and she’s making herself out to look like an absolute twit.
almost like giving advice about food intolerances, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, sexual confusion, PTSD, fertility issues etc......

when you’ve experienced none of them 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Giving birthing advice when you have never experienced it is absolutely ridiculous and she’s making herself out to look like an absolute twit. Who in their right mind would take advice or listen to what she’s saying when she honestly hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about. I’m currently pregnant and I have asked for advice from women I know who have had 1/2 children and it is interesting to find out people’s various thoughts and opinions on their labour etc and what helped them which is completely fine but I’m not then gonna turn round and make out that I know everything about birth and labour when I’ve yet to experience it. She’s read a few articles, books whatever and watched some video clips and thinks she’s a bloody expert, she needs to wind her neck in
The health professionals will guide you through ,everyone's birth experiences are different including your own ! you never experience the same birth twice .It doesn't matter how much research or advice you seek you get through it in your own way when the time comes ..

• Heart
587FACE9-4D66-4282-A8C1-653252CE2A28.jpeg

Speaks out about filtering photo’s and how we shouldn’t have to do it......

whilst never showing her true self on stories.
Nothing wrong with her face but the slimming and smoothing filter needs to be put to bed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If you click "newest comments" it showed up for me that way 😀
Still nothing. Maybe it’s gone?

she didn’t know we have ob/gynes in Ireland.. SO MUCH research done there Mel. Jesus, and she’s shelling out advice? She doesn’t even know the basics.

• Heart

Melanie and her friends, please get off tattle- or just be honest and say you have been lurking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.