Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have we found the new thread title.

Melanie Murphy #3 from aer lingus to finglas. via mammy’s attic
Honestly @monga gets my vote. I died.

How's about... from aer lingus to finglas, ads gone static, hiding out in the in-laws attic.

Bit too long I imagine. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know if many people on this thread know of Louise Mc Sharry but honestly, shes fantastic and smart. I noticed she was dicussing how we should be challenging people who are creating covid theories and calling them out in order to protect vulnerable people who may fall prey to these theories and beliefs.

It's bleeping disgusting to me that an influencer like Melanie Murphy has the gall to spread what's she's spreading to literally thousands of young people. It's wrong and she doesn't get called out because she reverts to calling everyone trolls/bullies.

The truth of the matter is that Melanie is a known bully amongst the Irish YouTuber. Why try so hard to refute claims of trolling and making fake accounts in her book? It wasn't remotely warranted or necessary so why include it in your book? 🤔

Twitter was fire when she couldn't block POC and refused to listen. Stating she was using it just for her book updates and now, here she is back pushing her own covid theories and she's not getting called out.

It would be an entirely different song and dance from Melanie if someone close to her was on a ventilator in hospital. And of bleeping course Melanie already got covid. 😏

Melanie doesn't know the first thing about politics either. She refused to discuss repeal as she doesn't use her SM for politics and doesn't want to alienate her followers- HER WORDS. Mary Lou retweeted her thanking her for her support in the last election and Melanie stated -

"I have supported what youse are doing for years"

Were you supporting Sinn Fein for years when the green party paid you to promote them? 😂

Melanie only cares about things that directly affect her, lines she own pockets or can bring attention to her channel. She doesnt care about POC shes silenced, BLM or the homeless crisis. If it's not paying she's not biting. Performative across the board and people are noticing.
Is there anything she hasn't suffered from 😂 and why is she dressed like a Tombliboo:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Can people not see what game she's playing? She's DESPERATE for engagement. No publicity is bad publicity- it all serves the same purpose- attention, which in turn creates interest and drums up the followers.

She purposefully creates tit takes for attention because her channel isn't going so well. Do you all not notice how the Irish SM community doesn't interact with her? There's a reason for that.

Anyway her latest beg is spamming mummy YouTube channels that are doing well so she can poach their followers.

The child will be an active part of her YouTube. She's drumming curiosity to her channel by stating she won't show her child she will have thousands watching for glimpses but eventually she will cash in on a full blown family channel.
Truest of the true!!!!💯

eeekkkkkk.... I’m gonna stay away from this conversation, although I do miss Leo, Tony and Simon, not because they were good 🤣 because the ones were left with are worse.

I don’t mind Ronan but Stephen is an absolute joke.

melanie needs to get back in her box... or her attic 😐
She needs to keep away from politics and stop giving public health advice, I almost welcome her talking about her tits again. 😏
Sorry for trolling, but when I saw 'Ronan' and 'Stephen' first thing came to my mind was Boyzone 😁 (My all time fave).

Anyway, melanie muppet should stop pretending that she is woke and poltically/socially aware. She's delusional that her opinions are essential.

omg 😂🤣 unseen footage from blarney castle

View attachment 241529
Head-Thomas Body-Melanie

have we found the new thread title.

Melanie Murphy #3 from aer lingus to finglas. via mammy’s attic

😘😘😘
Love the new thread title!!!!! I'm literally laughing so hard now while eating🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

From aer lingus to finglas to cunnilingus and the sorcerer's stone (melanie's ring)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just started the new slog.
“It’s like having a friend there all the time”

well that’s a first Melanie, you don’t usually keep them for long than 9 months to be fair. 😐

She has no problem saying she can’t shave her fanny (Side note, she’s clearly not in the attic, she whispers when she’s in the attic and “fanny“ wouldn’t be allowed)

but stops herself saying diarrhoea.....and says “loose stools”

the ED is in full force isn’t it. we were right about the GD drink 😂

she really thinks if she goes to a maternity hospital they will strap her down and pump her full of drugs??? What the hell is wrong with her!
oh Mel you’re not having sex to bring on labour, stop it 😆 you know mammy and daddy could hear the floorboards creaking 😐 nor are you “nesting”
how much can you do in an attic to prepare for the child. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did we really need to know the position they assume during the peri massage and the finger movements 😐 I had visions of the MIL walking in on them😂tbh if I was having a " monster baby" i'd be looking for a consultant to be on hand ,she made out they told her if the shoulders get stuck there's no problem the consultant just comes in and fixes it 🤨 she'll be lucky ...She's out in the bra top again and is now in tears ,someone nearly ran them off the road or maybe she's just being her over dramatic self ...again.

She is having a big baby and considering this is her first baby she’s more than likely gonna end up with a vaginal tear no amount of massaging or whatever is gonna prevent that. I’m no pro like Melanie claims to be but from bits and pieces I’ve read a lot of women do tear with their first baby and on top of that she’s having a big baby so it’s kind of inevitable

Reactions: 5
She is having a big baby and considering this is her first baby she’s more than likely gonna end up with a vaginal tear no amount of massaging or whatever is gonna prevent that. I’m no pro like Melanie claims to be but from bits and pieces I’ve read a lot of women do tear with their first baby and on top of that she’s having a big baby so it’s kind of inevitable
sometimes they’ll offer to cut you before you tear 😬
but Mel knows so much she’ll do it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it's as big as what they're anticipating she'll more than likely have an episiotomy there's very few woman don't tear or require one ..

Her Video 😅

"Guidelines from the.....*tumbleweed* ......from the.....(thinking hard).....from the health people in the government"

This bint lecturing everyone and the government on the pandemic. Whatttttt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Video 😅

"Guidelines from the.....*tumbleweed* ......from the.....(thinking hard).....from the health people in the government"

This bint lecturing everyone and the government on the pandemic. Whatttttt 🤣
"health people" wtf!! 🤣🤣
It's like " from the fire people" a.k.a Fire Authority/ Fire Service.

• Haha
Bloody hell shes massive,
I’m calling the child Baby fabletics from this point on.

that static tit is going to be the only thing helping her pay for nappies, and they look so bad on her she’s earned the pay check

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her recent video. Her obsession with making herself the victim in any given situation is baffling to me. It's almost like she wants things to go wrong (and I'll just put into the universe here that I'm wishing her and her baby a safe and healthy birth).

But this is lifted directly from the HSE website: 'In most cases, your partner can be there for the delivery.'
It's not a blanket statement, but I looked it up because earlier this year, when restrictions were even tighter, my brother was there for the birth of his child. Maybe it's to do with the hospital she's chosen, or the MLU, but she's acting like the government have a vendetta against pregnant woman and are trying to isolate and traumatize them. This is just not the case.

I also couldn't help but roll my eyes when she said the Consultant and the other doctor 'exchanged surprised looks' when Melanie came at them with all her research. I'm sure they exchanged looks alright, but I don't think it means what she thought it did. She's acting like she's more intelligent than most other people because she googles things, when it is literally the bane of many doctor's existence. Also noted that she had to mention the Consultant was 'female' and she 'thought she was new' when she was talking about them not knowing who needed to contact the MLU. Maybe a bit of unintentional bias there? Because she's a (presumably) young, female doctor, she must be new and inexperienced? Give me a break.

I really hope her followers do some of their own 'self-education', but looking at the comments I'm not too hopeful.

Reactions: 13
Just watched her recent video. Her obsession with making herself the victim in any given situation is baffling to me. It's almost like she wants things to go wrong (and I'll just put into the universe here that I'm wishing her and her baby a safe and healthy birth).

But this is lifted directly from the HSE website: 'In most cases, your partner can be there for the delivery.'
It's not a blanket statement, but I looked it up because earlier this year, when restrictions were even tighter, my brother was there for the birth of his child. Maybe it's to do with the hospital she's chosen, or the MLU, but she's acting like the government have a vendetta against pregnant woman and are trying to isolate and traumatize them. This is just not the case.

I also couldn't help but roll my eyes when she said the Consultant and the other doctor 'exchanged surprised looks' when Melanie came at them with all her research. I'm sure they exchanged looks alright, but I don't think it means what she thought it did. She's acting like she's more intelligent than most other people because she googles things, when it is literally the bane of many doctor's existence. Also noted that she had to mention the Consultant was 'female' and she 'thought she was new' when she was talking about them not knowing who needed to contact the MLU. Maybe a bit of unintentional bias there? Because she's a (presumably) young, female doctor, she must be new and inexperienced? Give me a break.

I really hope her followers do some of their own 'self-education', but looking at the comments I'm not too hopeful.
I'm guessing she must be inexperienced if she told her shoulder dystocia is nothing to worry about ,easily sorted 🤨

I can't believe she has him massaging her perineum..what a sap he is :sneaky:
Even if he does that for real, I wish she wasn’t letting her audience know about it. There’s really no need

If it's as big as what they're anticipating she'll more than likely have an episiotomy there's very few woman don't tear or require one ..
She will definitely need it, most first time moms need either episiotomy or few stitches. So she can forget about squatting a week after giving birth.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.