Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don’t blame her going the public system; the private system tends to be very consultant centric and so if she was looking for midwife led the public system makes a lot more sense. Also, you don’t really get many more perks in the private system here than the public one - and insurance covers not very much!

Reactions: 3
The eligibility criteria for that MLU in ireland is quite extensive... I just googled and I'm thoroughly shocked that she was given the green light... considering her medical history of body dysmorphia, bulimia and various mental health issues.........

Reactions: 6
The eligibility criteria for that MLU in ireland is quite extensive... I just googled and I'm thoroughly shocked that she was given the green light... considering her medical history of body dysmorphia, bulimia and various mental health issues.........
Its almost like those things aren't on her medical record because she self diagnoses....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
excellent, excellent point......... 🤔

Reactions: 7
Somethings not adding up, she earns a 6 figure salary, she has health anxiety, "fertility issues" and is planning a pregnancy but is still on the public system and BRAGGING about taking up a public bed when she well afford not to and has no anxiety about having to face pregnancy on the public system. I know our natal services here aren't the worst but if I had health anxiety I wouldn't be opting for it when I can afford not to plus taking up space from someone who can't afford to go private and if she was really experiencing all these health issues and anxieties with her salary would you not think she would have some kind of cover, its almost like she doesn't really have the issues she makes content about!. Drogheda makes sense though Skerries is half way between Drogheada and Dublin although I've heard awful stories about that hospital so jesus hopefully she does get her special unit
Like all of her ‘health issues’ her six figure salary is another figment of her imagination. There is no way she is making that amount of money. Look at all the bottom of the barrel ads she is taking and how hard she is pushing the book sales. If she was raking in 6 figures do you think for a minute princess Melanie would be sponging off her in laws and living in an attic?

Reactions: 11
Like all of her ‘health issues’ her six figure salary is another figment of her imagination. There is no way she is making that amount of money. Look at all the bottom of the barrel ads she is taking and how hard she is pushing the book sales. If she was raking in 6 figures do you think for a minute princess Melanie would be sponging off her in laws and living in an attic?

Agree so hard. All of her recent spons are also sooo shady- teemi, Fabletics, VPN. All shady and involved in some kind of drama. I've said it before but she's not intelligent enough to be broadening out her YouTube as an agony aunt " Irish granny" type. Trying to expand to making short movies and using sponsorship as a way of funding - she hasn't got that creativity.. she needs to stick to Q and A's with her sister and make up story times.

Reactions: 5
Agree so hard. All of her recent spons are also sooo shady- teemi, Fabletics, VPN. All shady and involved in some kind of drama. I've said it before but she's not intelligent enough to be broadening out her YouTube as an agony aunt " Irish granny" type. Trying to expand to making short movies and using sponsorship as a way of funding - she hasn't got that creativity.. she needs to stick to Q and A's with her sister and make up story times.
*Made up story times

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeh I jest with that too, its funny that she's listed as an author first and foremost on Google but probably worth less than most of us here XD

Reactions: 2
Ah now she's on Instagram flogging a face roller and how she's been getting comments on her slim face and attributing it to a roller. My god, anything but admit she's aged badly.

When she initially lost weight and started the gym imo her body didn't drastically change but her face shape did, like everyone else on Instagram- clever body angles.

And this facade of her literally bending over double to show rolls is the fakest skinny influencer tit masquerading as bOdy pOsItiViTy.

She's trying to capitalise on her pregnancy body with pregnant nude pictures that are not remotely artsy and just look scream tell me I look amazing. It's body check after body check.

Things mustn't be that great at home if you feel the need to photograph your literal vagina for attention, your side boobs splayed across a pregnancy pillow and a desperate attempt at a Demi Moore. I'm screaming. I love to see it. 😂

• Haha
Hazel Haye's book is optioned and sold out on various online retailers and actual book shops... Melanies "bestseller" can be found in Lidl's middle aisle.

I- 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching Ab Fab earlier and I know why Melanie constantly mentions she’s pregnant. “Being pregnant is the first thing you should tell people when you see them. Wouldn’t want them to think you’re getting fat.”

• Haha
A six figure salary but have to trade in their van and take finance out on an electric vehicle because the government knocks so much of the cost :unsure:

For someone who had fertility issues and was so scared of not getting pregnant blah blah she's really out at a restaurant in the middle of a pandemic...im in the high risk group and even though things are opening again you wouldn't see me caught dead out anywhere that wasn't esstenial
I’m not even in a high risk group and I wouldn’t go near anywhere like that for ages!

I was watching Ab Fab earlier and I know why Melanie constantly mentions she’s pregnant. “Being pregnant is the first thing you should tell people when you see them. Wouldn’t want them to think you’re getting fat.”
yup she reposted the skinny/preggo shot again. Just to show that she wasn't/isn't fat she's just pregnant. I get the feeling that she's going to focus 100% on losing the baby weight really quickly, that will be her main focus once the babys here so that she can post side by side shots.

yup she reposted the skinny/preggo shot again. Just to show that she wasn't/isn't fat she's just pregnant. I get the feeling that she's going to focus 100% on losing the baby weight really quickly, that will be her main focus once the babys here so that she can post side by side shots.
I seen her post that on Twitter. I zoomed in and was shocked at not even how thin her face is- but how boney it looks... sharp edges everywhere. Somethings off.

I seen her post that on Twitter. I zoomed in and was shocked at not even how thin her face is- but how boney it looks... sharp edges everywhere. Somethings off.
I was gonna point that out, too! Her face looks so different. :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's lost a lot of weight on her face it ages her ,the youthful plumpness has been replace with this lean look she doesn't suit it at all .

Reactions: 3
I was gonna point that out, too! Her face looks so different. :oops:
It's completely different...even from the side by side where she was at her thinnest. A roller does NOT accomplish that. It reminded me immediately of Bella when she got pregnant in twilight(no shade) all sharp bones, disproportionate. Despite Melanie being pregnant her face is getting thinner and thinner. That's not healthy. At all. Unless she's using Photoshop tools to slim her face beyond recognition? I've never seen a pregnant woman look so gaunt. 😯

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.