Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap... the title says it all 😂
The most fertile woman in Ireland is pregnant with Pan's sibling. Even with a "gammy ovary" all the Thomas guy had to do was look at her and she was up the duff again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she didn’t get out of the house at all with one child, with two they all will be forever stuck in the 70s Irish bungalow.
Not everyone is outgoing but would you not just go crazy with no change of scenery? I actually don’t know how she manages to keep the toddler in. My son could barely stay in when we had covid, we had to go on forest walks or country lane walks, because he literally can’t stay in the house all day, playing in the garden is not enough.

Reactions: 9
Don't forget he was reared in a dingy attic so the garden is probably like the whole world to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She mentioned in her stories that she's trying to walk 10,000 steps a day. Like, how do you not do that already whilst running around after your toddler? I have a 13 month old and, like Melanie, don't drive; and I'm averaging 30,000 steps a day whilst still on mat leave. I know that might seem a lot, and it is, but I'm sure at least 10,000 of that is just from playing with my daughter at the park and running around after her. What does she even do all day??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she didn’t get out of the house at all with one child, with two they all will be forever stuck in the 70s Irish bungalow.
Not everyone is outgoing but would you not just go crazy with no change of scenery? I actually don’t know how she manages to keep the toddler in. My son could barely stay in when we had covid, we had to go on forest walks or country lane walks, because he literally can’t stay in the house all day, playing in the garden is not enough.

She forever whined about how hard the pandemic was on her personally because she's so extroverted. Yet here we are.

She has an immense amount of freedom and time on her hands. She's hardly working. Transport in Balbriggan is top notch. Imagine sitting on your hands waiting on your partner to come home and hold your hands to do basic life tasks.

How she's not in the depths of depression is beyond me but I imagine she loves playing damsel and the pregnancy is the perfect excuse to ramp her sheer laziness up to maximum effect.

She's only sheltering her son and it's so harmful. He should be out and about everyday seeing new things, exploring, mixing with others. Its sheer laziness... Another on the way, talk of chickens and adopting dogs. She won't do a food shop alone nevermind take the one child she has past her garden. Dingus off flying planes and can't see how incapable she is currently.

Where are the brains in that household.

Thanks @emerald for the new thread xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone know why that Envy video she made is deleted ? I wasn't caught up so went to watch it and it's gone??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She forever whined about how hard the pandemic was on her personally because she's so extroverted. Yet here we are.

She has an immense amount of freedom and time on her hands. She's hardly working. Transport in Balbriggan is top notch. Imagine sitting on your hands waiting on your partner to come home and hold your hands to do basic life tasks.

How she's not in the depths of depression is beyond me but I imagine she loves playing damsel and the pregnancy is the perfect excuse to ramp her sheer laziness up to maximum effect.

She's only sheltering her son and it's so harmful. He should be out and about everyday seeing new things, exploring, mixing with others. Its sheer laziness... Another on the way, talk of chickens and adopting dogs. She won't do a food shop alone nevermind take the one child she has past her garden. Dingus off flying planes and can't see how incapable she is currently.

Where are the brains in that household.

Thanks @emerald for the new thread xx
Getting a dog would be a selfish thing as she would hardly manage the training and the dog needs to go for walks too. They also get sick and need to be brought to the vet. It’s challenging for anyone with small kids even if their partner is not absent for days at a time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Getting a dog would be a selfish thing as she would hardly manage the training and the dog needs to go for walks too. They also get sick and need to be brought to the vet. It’s challenging for anyone with small kids even if their partner is not absent for days at a time
Exactly. Beyond selfish dogs are like having another child.. but they don't care it's all about how it looks online in their tacky posts from their tacky 1970s bungalow.

Speaking of animals.... Another lie. Saying she rescued the cat durning uni and the cat was living with her dad throughout the pandemic.

She moved in with Shane after uni and the cat was living with her dad.So how's her dad only minding the cat since the pandemic??Her Dad rescued that cat and has always lived with said cat. She didn't. It's all the lies to make her look so wholesome and good. All lies that are easily proven when you scroll through her channel
IMG_20220629_190411.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's so weird, man. Spins lies all the time to make herself seem like Mother Teresa. She's a total fantasist, Walter Mitty type. These types of people fascinate me, I cannot lie. Cannot imagine being so dissatisfied with my life I have to lie to strangers about how much of a good person I am and how magical my life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now that we said that she is a hermit that always sits at home, she is on the train to town to have some mommy time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now that we said that she is a hermit that always sits at home, she is on the train to town to have some mommy time.
So predictable! don’t worry baldy will be following behind it, she can’t leave the pandemic baby for more than an hour.

• Haha
Honestly throwing a second baby in the mix is going to send her into a tailspin.. I have a toddler and a little baby and going to the bathroom alone is a luxury. Even with help it’s overwhelming. And Baldy won’t be camping with her at home 24/7 this time either.. what is her plan? That her dad takes over Pan? I thought it was telling in her last video - when they were talking about the “grandad flat” in the car - that her dad jokingly said “As long as I can sleep 12 hours”. He doesn’t plan to become a full-time childminder, that’s for damn sure.
Good luck Melmo, you’re going to need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly throwing a second baby in the mix is going to send her into a tailspin.. I have a toddler and a little baby and going to the bathroom alone is a luxury. Even with help it’s overwhelming. And Baldy won’t be camping with her at home 24/7 this time either.. what is her plan? That her dad takes over Pan? I thought it was telling in her last video - when they were talking about the “grandad flat” in the car - that her dad jokingly said “As long as I can sleep 12 hours”. He doesn’t plan to become a full-time childminder, that’s for damn sure.
Good luck Melmo, you’re going to need it.
I think her da still works unless he's planning on retiring soon to take over as a childminder ,she won't have the luxury of spending her days in bed this time round for sure.

Reactions: 8
I think her da still works unless he's planning on retiring soon to take over as a childminder ,she won't have the luxury of spending her days in bed this time round for sure.
Especially with the ridiculous amount of house work that's needs doing.. we are decorating with 2 under 3 and it's impossible to get anything done!

Reactions: 7
Especially with the ridiculous amount of house work that's needs doing.. we are decorating with 2 under 3 and it's impossible to get anything done!
Yeah it's definitely harder with two if she's up all night with a newborn she'll not be able to nap during the day with a toddler to run after ,never mind the amount of laundry and housework on top , she's really lazy as is .

Thomas seems to be really struggling with the set up .I can't see him doing long haul for another 5/6 years he's complaining of exhaustion already, trying to fit a young family into his working life is taking a toll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah it's definitely harder with two if she's up all night with a newborn she'll not be able to nap during the day with a toddler to run after ,never mind the amount of laundry and housework on top , she's really lazy as is .

Thomas seems to be really struggling with the set up .I can't see him doing long haul for another 5/6 years he's complaining of exhaustion already, trying to fit a young family into his working life is taking a toll.
Indeed, she resents him already now for travelling for work - that’s only going to accelerate x10 when she’s got a baby on the boob non-stop and a crying toddler. They both think they can have their cake and eat it too (have their dream careers and multiple small children) but they are biting off more than they can chew. I think she’ll start getting really aggressive when she feels like she’s getting the sharp end of the stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Indeed, she resents him already now for travelling for work - that’s only going to accelerate x10 when she’s got a baby on the boob non-stop and a crying toddler. They both think they can have their cake and eat it too (have their dream careers and multiple small children) but they are biting off more than they can chew. I think she’ll start getting really aggressive when she feels like she’s getting the sharp end of the stick.
She said on her podcast with Hannah their relationship suffered after her first was born they were tired and snappy ,she resented Thomas for getting more sleep than her even though she was doing nothing only feeding the baby ,Thomas was doing everything else from changing nappies to cooking and cleaning .

Last edited:
  • Wow
She said on her podcast with Hannah their relationship suffered after her first was born they were tired and snappy ,she resented Thomas for getting more sleep than her even though she was doing nothing only feeding the baby ,Thomas was doing everything else from changing nappies to cooking and cleaning .
Even though I really dislike the way Mel wants to portray herself as an all sacrificing mother, if you haven't had a baby you don't understand how time consuming it is to feed a baby (especially if you're breastfeeding) the first couple of months. So I don't think *only* feeding the baby is the correct way of phrasing it. You also have to remember that you have to recover from your birth while being sleep deprived since the baby is supposed to be fed every 2-3 hours for up to 1 hour at a time. What Thomas was doing was the bare minimum to be fair. When me and my partner had our first baby he did plenty more, so I could focus on feeding the baby. It is harder than you think!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.