Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now Melanie is all better with her baby blues? She always jumps the gun! She experiences a couple of symptoms for a few days and has to immediately label it as some sort of ailment. I really find the way she lies about her illnesses super insulting.

I’m currently getting into Jessica Kellgren-Fozard, she is a fantastic LGBTQ+ and disabled youtuber and parent. Her videos are fantastic! She does really, really informative and honest videos on her disability and parenting with disability. It is super insightful. She’s also nailed sharing her kid. We know his name and gender but the rest is private and it’s super balanced. She’s not insufferable, a know it all or malicious so if you’re into that sort of stuff I highly recommend her!

But the reason I bring her up is because Melanie follows her and claims to like her and I find it so insulting because Jessica actually suffers from many chronic physical and mental illnesses and to have Melanie lying about them makes me sick.

We need to do an updated illnesses list. I did one a while ago and I posted it but I feel the need to update it;

(I’m not saying they’re all fake but some are exaggerated)

1.Depression
2.Anxiety
3.Psychosis
4.Orthorexia
5.Bulimia
6.Anorexia
7.Binge Eating Disorder
8.Body Dysmorphia
9.Undiagnosed ADHD (in her eyes)
10.PCOS
11.Vaginismus
12.Ectopic Pregnancy
13.Miscarriage
14.Postnatal depression
15.Postpartum hair loss
16.Milk blisters
17.Irritable bowel syndrome
18.Gluten intolerance
19.Lactose intolerance
20.Allergy to hair dye
21.Panic attack disorder
22.That neck and back problem she had from carrying baby pan around
23.Sleep deprivation
24.Alcoholism
25.Perinatal depression
26.Baby brain

Did I forget to add anything?

I cannot get over how different she looks in the span of 3 years. Holy duck. I wouldn’t recognise the photo on the right if I didn’t know it was her.
She is a relatively attractive woman but she really dresses like a dag and does terrible hairstyles. She should go for a like a shorter hairstyle without a fringe, or even her usual long brown hair. She looks so aged and she’s only like 33. She looks closer to 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
11.Vaginismus
Did she seriously claim to have vaginismus? The woman who brags about how high her sex drive is and all the many sexual partners she’s had? She’s actually insufferable she’s pathetic.

I don’t have it myself but I know that vaginismus is a serious and so scary for those that do. It can be debilitating. Of course Mel would have tried to hop on that because anything for a bit of attention right?

Reactions: 16
Did she seriously claim to have vaginismus? The woman who brags about how high her sex drive is and all the many sexual partners she’s had? She’s actually insufferable she’s pathetic.

I don’t have it myself but I know that vaginismus is a serious and so scary for those that do. It can be debilitating. Of course Mel would have tried to hop on that because anything for a bit of attention right?
Yes, she has stated she has it more so with inserting artificial things, so tampons, toys, tools for examination being difficult

Reactions: 6
Post traumatic stress disorder from the birth and from the divorce and from that time someone broke into the house when she was young, and breast milk goodness deficiency which caused her bad teeth and child asthma.

In the unlikely event she does start driving she’ll have to apply for a blue disability badge. It’s a wonder she can stand at all /s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So now Melanie is all better with her baby blues? She always jumps the gun! She experiences a couple of symptoms for a few days and has to immediately label it as some sort of ailment. I really find the way she lies about her illnesses super insulting.

I’m currently getting into Jessica Kellgren-Fozard, she is a fantastic LGBTQ+ and disabled youtuber and parent. Her videos are fantastic! She does really, really informative and honest videos on her disability and parenting with disability. It is super insightful. She’s also nailed sharing her kid. We know his name and gender but the rest is private and it’s super balanced. She’s not insufferable, a know it all or malicious so if you’re into that sort of stuff I highly recommend her!

But the reason I bring her up is because Melanie follows her and claims to like her and I find it so insulting because Jessica actually suffers from many chronic physical and mental illnesses and to have Melanie lying about them makes me sick.

We need to do an updated illnesses list. I did one a while ago and I posted it but I feel the need to update it;

1.Depression
2.Anxiety
3.Psychosis
4.Orthorexia
5.Bulimia
6.Anorexia
7.Binge Eating Disorder
8.Body Dysmorphia
10.PCOS
11.Vaginismus
12.Ectopic Pregnancy
13.Miscarriage
14.Postnatal depression
15.Postpartum hair loss
16.Milk blisters
18.Gluten intolerance
19.Lactose intolerance
20.Allergy to hair dye
21.Panic attack disorder
23.Sleep deprivation
24.Alcoholism
25.Perinatal depression
26.Baby brain

She is a relatively attractive woman but she really dresses like a dag and does terrible hairstyles. She should go for a like a shorter hairstyle without a fringe, or even her usual long brown hair. She looks so aged and she’s only like 33. She looks closer to 40.
Also claimed to have PMDD

Reactions: 5

1.Depression
2.Anxiety
3.Psychosis
4.Orthorexia
5.Bulimia
6.Anorexia
7.Binge Eating Disorder
8.Body Dysmorphia
10.PCOS
11.Vaginismus
12.Ectopic Pregnancy
13.Miscarriage
14.Postnatal depression
15.Postpartum hair loss
16.Milk blisters
18.Gluten intolerance
19.Lactose intolerance
20.Allergy to hair dye
21.Panic attack disorder
23.Sleep deprivation
24.Alcoholism
25.Perinatal depression
26.Baby brain

Attachment disorder

1.Depression
2.Anxiety
3.Psychosis
4.Orthorexia
5.Bulimia
6.Anorexia
7.Binge Eating Disorder
8.Body Dysmorphia
10.PCOS
11.Vaginismus
12.Ectopic Pregnancy
13.Miscarriage
14.Postnatal depression
15.Postpartum hair loss
16.Milk blisters
18.Gluten intolerance
19.Lactose intolerance
20.Allergy to hair dye
21.Panic attack disorder
23.Sleep deprivation
24.Alcoholism
25.Perinatal depression
26.Baby brain

And bacterial vaginosis 😬

• Haha
I don't read usernames so I'd forgotten this was Melanie, but I was shocked at the bitterness in the comments by AnnoyedHobbit. The tone is unlike any other commenter, just seething. If this is Melanie she is a twisted human being.

That comment about loving work more than the baby.. that seems directly targeted at making Hannah feel the worst she possibly could about working. It's almost like Melanie knows she reads her tattle and wanted to really twist the knife.

Mel and Hannah have both expressed massive guilt over working, I can't understand why she would do this to another woman.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Gotta say, I really think AnnoyedHobbit was Jess! Some of the other pages she commented on have fairly small follower numbers, just seems like too much of a coincidence that Jess was following them all.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Gotta say, I really think AnnoyedHobbit was Jess! Some of the other pages she commented on have fairly small follower numbers, just seems like too much of a coincidence that Jess was following them all.
Or maybe Jess would have talked about those other people to Melanie and that's how she'd know of them? I don't see jess being that passionate about birth

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20221010_190502.jpg

I could be reading this wrong but just because it's in Spanish doesn't mean she can't watch it and find out how similar it is lol. Seems like she's unwilling to watch it purely because it's in a foreign language which is very sad to me! Not to mention she *lived* in Spain for Baldy, guys.
Screenshot_20221010_190522.jpg

What, pray, does "zeitgeisty" mean? Does she mean she wrote a trope that was popular at the time? Because a "sliding doors" story was not a new concept in the far distant year of 2019.

Also a reminder to us plebs that she wrote her novel before the far more successful Matt Haig book. But like I said, alternative lives are really not a new or rare concept. The biggest grossing film ever (or one of, at least) was about alternate universes (Avengers Endgame).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or maybe Jess would have talked about those other people to Melanie and that's how she'd know of them? I don't see jess being that passionate about birth
I also don’t think, given how Melanie has treated her in the past, that Jess would be that passionate about defending Melanie at 2am

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely possible! My gut is saying Jess though also because of the types of pages being commented on seems more Jess’s level / cup of tea than Melanie’s. But who knows. It was one of them anyway 😂

Reactions: 3
I also don’t think, given how Melanie has treated her in the past, that Jess would be that passionate about defending Melanie at 2am
What I found interesting with annoyedhobbit bar the obvious Hannah Witton posts was the timing of this account literally slagging off beck lyons body (which she clearly works hard on and looks amazing) around the same time Melanie was going through her supposed BDD thoughts.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.