Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melanie Murphy #14 sale agreed on a gaff, needs another reason to worry and faff. Next rant- implants. Big thanks to @Sazb64 for the winning title. Apologies, had to edit to make it fit. Hope it's ok x

If anyone wishes to do a thorough wrap up of the last thread feel free. From memory she hasn't done much apart from flaunt her breasts, talk about her breasts and shame mother's for formula feeding their kids?? On this topic I spotted this really sad post under her breastfeeding post
20211011_201506.jpg

Bit gas that she's maintained over and over how she doesn't want her son to have an online presence or "footprint" yet sees no harm in uploading a 24 hours with a one year old *just wondering* did he goo goo gah gah his consent for such? Seeing as you made such a big deal about consent and not causing resentment In your relationship with him- attaching a SS from your reel just in case you forgot, silly Mel!
20211011_203023.jpg

Re the new video- a narcisstic like Melanie will have rewatched her vlog numerous times to ensure she looks just right...she left the tit shot in for attention. Maybe for praise that she just doesn't need a boob job shes so perfect as she is!!

I spy one of the old sock puppets back in rotation under the newest video. Oh Mel, you are the biggest troll of all!! The withdrawals must have been too much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No way she missed that nip shot. That was on purpose. She's a parody of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This may seem SO petty but it just proves to me anyway the absolute thirst and desperation for engagement on her videos.

Little miss forgetful forget she used the housecoat vs dressing gown debate as engagement fodder in a previous video- in which she is ADAMANT it's called a house coat and jess says dressing gown. video is from 2018. 18 mins in.

Fastfoward to today's video in which melanie is now adamant it's called a dressing gown and again uses the debate for engagement, asking people to comment with their preference. ( timestamp is 50s into new video)
20211011_214207.jpg

How scarlehhh. Ya sure your channel and finances are as successful as they've ever been? Clodagh also waded on the debate in both videos 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I JUST GOT STABBED IN THE EYE BY THAT NIP 😂😂

Not breastfeeding shaming Melanie, just unexpected BAM 👊😂

Thanks for the new thread @Dearreader can't wait to see what gems unfold, especially now we'll be treated (cough) to more content from her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This may seem SO petty but it just proves to me anyway the absolute thirst and desperation for engagement on her videos.

Little miss forgetful forget she used the housecoat vs dressing gown debate as engagement fodder in a previous video- in which she is ADAMANT it's called a house coat and jess says dressing gown. video is from 2018. 18 mins in.

Fastfoward to today's video in which melanie is now adamant it's called a dressing gown and again uses the debate for engagement, asking people to comment with their preference. ( timestamp is 50s into new video)
View attachment 805625

How scarlehhh. Ya sure your channel and finances are as successful as they've ever been? Clodagh also waded on the debate in both videos 👀
Boring and embarrassing. She'll be doing "how do youse pronounce scone" next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hard to know whether the shot was accidental or not. Pan's face is blurred out so it must have been purposefully edited, not sure how Melanie could have missed it in which case. Unless she intended to blur it and forgot... Odd considering her emphasis on privacy and so on.

I haven't actually watched the video (can't bring myself to watch any of her videos lately). But assume she would issue some kind of disclaimer if the shot was purposefully left in. About how it's natural etc etc. But no mention in her insta post promoting the video.
Perhaps soon there will be instagram stories: "I've had so many people DMing me, body shaming and sexualising breastfeeding!!" *cue excessive content around this*

The fishing for comments is cringey too 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Melanie Murphy #14 sale agreed on a gaff, needs another reason to worry and faff. Next rant- implants. Big thanks to @Sazb64 for the winning title. Apologies, had to edit to make it fit. Hope it's ok x

If anyone wishes to do a thorough wrap up of the last thread feel free. From memory she hasn't done much apart from flaunt her breasts, talk about her breasts and shame mother's for formula feeding their kids?? On this topic I spotted this really sad post under her breastfeeding post
View attachment 805478

Bit gas that she's maintained over and over how she doesn't want her son to have an online presence or "footprint" yet sees no harm in uploading a 24 hours with a one year old *just wondering* did he goo goo gah gah his consent for such? Seeing as you made such a big deal about consent and not causing resentment In your relationship with him- attaching a SS from your reel just in case you forgot, silly Mel!
View attachment 805502

Re the new video- a narcisstic like Melanie will have rewatched her vlog numerous times to ensure she looks just right...she left the tit shot in for attention. Maybe for praise that she just doesn't need a boob job shes so perfect as she is!!

I spy one of the old sock puppets back in rotation under the newest video. Oh Mel, you are the biggest troll of all!! The withdrawals must have been too much 😂
Thank you for the screenshots & recap, hilarious title too Sabz.

So yes....

-Melanie is back at it with mum shaming (formula feeding vs breastfeeding)

-She claims that her "health issue" were traced back to being formula fed.

-She is also woman shaming (women who get breast implants).

-She's managed to get a house or we think so after all that moaning.

-She let her kids name get out via her lax Facebook privacy .

-Her latest video is a desperate grasp at engagement (slightly showing her kids face, nip slip, sparking a fake debate on bath robe vs house coat).

-Her latest instagram stories are narcissistic and creepy: 2 photos of girls she liked, calling her ex friend a troll, boring typical photos of her as a kid and teen.

And there's probably so much more which I am sure others will point out. Melanie NEVER ceases to amaze me. Her ignorance, lies and gaslighting knows no bounds!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not being funny, but for all she goes on about her son’s right to privacy, if I were her kid I’d be way more upset about my friends being up to look up my mum’s bare nips on YouTube than I would be about the possibility of strangers online seeing my face as a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not being funny, but for all she goes on about her son’s right to privacy, if I were her kid I’d be way more upset about my friends being up to look up my mum’s bare nips on YouTube than I would be about the possibility of strangers online seeing my face as a baby
Absolutely this

Reactions: 8
So she was “pushed” into getting a c-section? Another lie to add to the list?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That video was so boring, no wonder she's constantly online begging for drama, they don't really do anything fun or productive with their time, it's like they're in a rut. The entire video just focused on them feeding their kid, shopping for food, and putting their kid to sleep 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That video was so boring, no wonder she's constantly online begging for drama, they don't really do anything fun or productive with their time, it's like they're in a rut. The entire video just focused on them feeding their kid, shopping for food, and putting their kid to sleep 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
In fairness that is what you do with a small baby. But he’s 1 now, they should be beyond that being all they do. They have babysitters in the house with them so they can go out for activities alone whenever they want, they’re just choosing not to- or not to show it. They can bring Pan for a walk, the park, the zoo, swimming etc and they’re not doing any of that. I don’t think it’s a rut I think they’re just lazy.

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she didn’t vlog while Hannah was visiting? That would have at least mixed up the content a bit!

Reactions: 9
I had a similar labour to Melanie with trial forceps and I almost had an emergency c section - I don’t think anyone is ‘pushed’ into having emergency surgery! It’s last resort! She needs some counselling to accept her labour experience if she’s still banging on about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had a similar labour to Melanie with trial forceps and I almost had an emergency c section - I don’t think anyone is ‘pushed’ into having emergency surgery! It’s last resort! She needs some counselling to accept her labour experience if she’s still banging on about it!
If I’m understanding it correctly the article infers that people are opting into c-sections so that their partners can attend the birth. So, yes - I suppose you could say that’s an indirect way that people are getting “pushed into” c-sections but she can’t parallel that with her own experience. This is about COVID policy, not about medicalising birth for profit or whatever she imagines is the case.

Whatever reasons they had at her birth to want to prep her for the OR I’m sure they weren’t frivolous. Since they used forceps they could have been concerned about a possible shoulder dystocia (baby’s shoulders getting stuck) or heart decelerations - they evidently didn’t want it going on too long for fear that the baby was in distress or (worst case) wouldn’t make it. Totally reasonable and she should be grateful she was in a hospital where they were ready to intervene and potentially save the baby’s life

Last year where I live a local girl died because they denied her an emergency c-section, she was left too long and ended up having birth complications so severe that she didn’t make it. When I gave birth I was much more scared of that happening than anything else… baby being Ok is number one priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All this scare-mongering around C-sections boils my blood. She didn't have one! She has no idea what the experience is like.

I had an emergency section because of pre-eclampsia. I went in with reduced foetal movement and was told under no circumstances was I leaving the hospital without my baby. I couldn't have any visitors because of restrictions (April 2020). It was a very strange and isolating time but I'd do it again tomorrow. I had no labour pains, no sitting in agony for hours. I was given the drugs and an hour later I had my son in my arms. I highly recommend it, especially for those of us who are impatient 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This came up on my YouTube, she really thinks she's the main character. Also stole someone's joke at the start

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This came up on my YouTube, she really thinks she's the main character. Also stole someone's joke at the start
This one is going in the Mel Video Hall of Fame for me, along with the A Star Is Born crying karaoke and feeling quirky cause she buys charity shop clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.