Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another breastfeeding martyr post. Am I the only one who suspects she might get some kind of weird sexual gratification from this whole breast feeding thing? Like she’s clearly doing it 100% for her own benefit rather than her sons as far as I can see and it comes off mad creepy to me the way she goes on about it so much and takes pictures of it so often

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yet another breastfeeding martyr post. Am I the only one who suspects she might get some kind of weird sexual gratification from this whole breast feeding thing? Like she’s clearly doing it 100% for her own benefit rather than her sons as far as I can see and it comes off mad creepy to me the way she goes on about it so much and takes pictures of it so often
I breastfed my kids and defo should have been more open..buut, in that pic she's shoving the boob at him? I didn't feed my kids that long but once they're past the newborn stage, they know what they're doing, you don't need to stick a boob at them

A friend who FF her kid was very similar thiugh- first sign of a noise out of the child and food or a bottle was chucked at the baby.. and lots of comments that. "she's HUGE! She loves her food" when honestly it felt like they couldn't cope with a baby looking for attention. IMO after the newborn stage they sometimes just want a chat or a play,, feeding isn't the only answer

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She honestly thinks she’s mother threasa or some kind of saint for breastfeeding. She’s such an odd ball. Reminds me of a bunny boiler type. The video she did staring into Thomas eyes was so strange . She seems riddled with anxiety and depression. Thomas doesn’t seem into her at all. But having said all that he’s an odd ball too with his silly baby voices. Also In her new post you can see how much she used to edit her pictures she looks so much older and abit demented.

Reactions: 16
I'm not a parent yet but do parents not sometimes shower with their kids? Isn't that normal? If she genuinely doesn't have anyone to look after him for two minutes, can't she just have him in the shower with her? I'm sure you can get some sort of shower chair for toddlers
1) yes
2) yes
3) yes
4) you can

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mel's personality traits consist of *breastfeeding* *look at my tits* *being a mammy* That's it.

Zero hobbies. No friends. Can't go anywhere without her husband. Last person I'd be taking advice from on anything.

She really needs to get out a bit and wake up. She's in for a shock when hubbies away in Manchester. She will *gasp* have to do food shopping herself. Genuinely, never seen her be remotely independent throughout her entire relationship.

Love how she's airbrushed her legs to the absolute most in the latest post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She keeps saying recently she's really content and happy constantly but it just screams of trying to convince herself she is those things to me.

Would love to be a fly on the wall when Señor Baldy is away, you know, working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She keeps saying recently she's really content and happy constantly but it just screams of trying to convince herself she is those things to me.

I couldn't agree more. I always think of that "everything can turn around video" where she repeatedly tried to convince herself that she's happy but it was clear that she was struggling so much with not being okay that she spent most of the video trying to convince herself that she is. It is actually concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For all her ailments she doesnt actually seek any help. I mean really who is okay at the moment, why doesnt she just give treatment a proper go

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh, the breastfeeding awareness post.

In the same breath as acknowledging there are potential barriers to breastfeeding for lots of people Melanie goes on to talk about how long you should breastfeed for 'optimal development'. The term put me off as it implies (to me, I appreciate I might be over sensitive lol) that children who aren't breastfed won't achieve this *optimal development*.
So I went to look at the WHO recommendations and they use the terms 'optimal breastfeeding' and 'optimal nutrition' in reference to reducing risk of death and illness, then they use the phrase 'fosters better development overall'. Which comes across differently.

Sorry, bit of a tangent. Basically I don't understand why Mel couldn't just talk about some of the benefits of breastfeeding and what she enjoys about it rather than regurgitating her research in the most judgemental sounding way possible. But it's okay because she wrote at the top that she doesn't bash people, so she definitely doesn't even if it sounds like it 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Melanie is super clever and sly. Although she goes on and on about how she is totally not about judging women who do not breastfeed she actually is. She does this on purpose- if it were anyone else saying this I would believe them but because Melanie has a dangerous history of lying and mother shaming I am certain she goes on about breastfeeding to show off how amazing she is and how crappy all of the mothers are who don't breastfeed. She is such a creep.

Mel's personality traits consist of *breastfeeding* *look at my tits* *being a mammy* That's it.

Zero hobbies. No friends. Can't go anywhere without her husband. Last person I'd be taking advice from on anything.

She really needs to get out a bit and wake up. She's in for a shock when hubbies away in Manchester. She will *gasp* have to do food shopping herself. Genuinely, never seen her be remotely independent throughout her entire relationship.

Love how she's airbrushed her legs to the absolute most in the latest post.
I think there will be several instagram stories of her doing that creepy pathetic pouting face and she'll be in tears saying how hard it is to be a single mum. I reckon she will end up going to Manchester because she will not cope. There'll be some vlog entitled "Joining my hubby in Manchester, Anxiety, Single Motherhood" and it'll be her journey to join him. Melanie is a covid denier and codependent. She makes of Jessie for being messy and childish yet Jessie has managed to live out of home, work a regular job and go out with her friends. Melanie is inept.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She posted on her grid about that painting her sister did and obvs deleted it because it had 2 comments in like 4 hours. Now she has posted on her story about insta prioritising reels and video content. WHERE HAS SHE BEEN!!! So many people have been talking about this for months and she has only just realised? God I'd be a better influencer than her and I have like 300 folders across all my social media 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t she talk to her influencer mates about this? Her and Hannah don’t have work chats? I’m far from an influencer and even I knew the landscape of Instagram was changing.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she talk to her influencer mates about this? Her and Hannah don’t have work chats? I’m far from an influencer and even I knew the landscape of Instagram was changing.
Hannah knows better than to chat to her about anything 😂 I'd say she's such an unbearable know- it-all. 6 figures remember.....😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s funny because where I’m from baba is used for really old ladies 😂 feels like calling a baby “granny”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SORRY NOW, Melanie said there she feels nervous opening up online about breastfeeding

I"m not really sure what she thinks she has done since she had the baby if that's not opening up and being unable to shut the duck up about her boobs. Since I'm not sure how much more she can obsessively talk about it. Can anyone give an inking as to how much more she can possibly talk about her boobs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Melanie has been online and openly discussing her life in great detail for nearly a decade now. What she fails to grasp is that you don't have to vocalise or document every thought you have and more often than not, she has absolutely nothing of any worth to contribute to the internet or her audience.

The clothing sizes discussion and whittering about Covid restrictions and why they don't work for her in particular and how hard done by she is, are more examples of her disillusioned self-importance. She comes across as loving the sound of her own voice while having very little meaty content to say.

The amount of time Melanie spends talking about writing her book(s) would imply she was making more progress than she seems to. I've not read her novel, but I'm sure the next book would come out sooner if she stopped telling everyone she is a writer and instead shut up, put her head down and just wrote the damned thing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

She's been reading here and trying to convince us all (and herself) that she is perfect, her life is perfect, everything is perfect. Give me strength! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.