Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her live with Lawrence came up on my fyp earlier, she's got herself some turky teeth, they cost her £6000.
I wonder how much (if any) she gave personally to that cash grab she did for her friend who's child sadly passed,
I'm guessing nothing because she thinks all the money given was raised by her 🤦‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her live with Lawrence came up on my fyp earlier, she's got herself some turky teeth, they cost her £6000.
I wonder how much (if any) she gave personally to that cash grab she did for her friend who's child sadly passed,
I'm guessing nothing because she thinks all the money given was raised by her 🤦‍♂️
They dont look very well done do they i think they look very narrow and squashed compared to other people ive seen have them done

Reactions: 5
For someone that always said her time was limited & her kids came first why is she spending 6k on teeth?

Reactions: 9
No way she spent £6000 on these teeth? Wheres the rest of them? It looks like the ones at the sides are missing
IMG_0012.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Im sure 6k didn’t make much of a dent though:ROFLMAO:
It obviously did because in the live I watched she had the guy who did her teeth in the background and it was basically promoting them, she was obviously doing it for some discount or for a payment of any booking they got from her Live, so yeh, she's still a weasel chasing the money on tiktok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Turkey teeth or not she still looks like a space raider
The times she’s had her hair done lovely then you forever see it greasy and scraped back

Reactions: 4
I sat and watched her last 10 or so TT last night
Don’t ask me why lololol
I’m obviously a glutton for punishment
Anyways……
The teeth are deffo not an improvement, they are actually awful
Is she not dying anymore?
It seems since her huge payout she’s been fine and healthy
She’s gonna be even more insufferable because she’s appearing on BBC radio next week, even though it’s a midnight show
Is she still friends with Lawrence?
Does she still live in that huge manky barn she got with her payout money?
Does Ralph still tour the streets with her PIP mobil?

Reactions: 3
She blocked me a while ago so no idea what’s going on but way back then - we’re talking a couple of years ago - she was at death’s door and laying it on thick. Has there been a Lazarus style recovery?

Reactions: 4
So she’s posted a video about an ex who cheated. Have she and Alfie split?
I remember her saying she
Had months to live cause of her heart. Is she now cured?

Reactions: 1