Mel B

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the End Of Year Show with Jimmy Carr a few years ago and she was awful on it. A face like a slapped arse, everyone picked up on her mood - even the paper. Never been a fan of her. Worst of the Spice Girls.

Edit: Here's a video:

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think she's made a few bad choices in her life, lost the plot for a while, suspect the motivation for the most recent tour was down to her needing the money and the others felt sorry for her.

Do think they'd be good at Glastonbury next year though.

Reactions: 2

Yel

I imagine she's quite difficult, but she's made some terrible decisions.

She must be broke to do things like that bingo app advert playing Godzilla.

Had some good songs, but has never sold many albums at all.

I would rather the spice girls just let it rest, it was a bit embarrassing seeing them on those zimmer frame taxis for the Olympics.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like her, she’s done some daft stuff and been in bad relationships but I think she’s a decent person.

I just finished her book and it’s worth a read

She did the End Of Year Show with Jimmy Carr a few years ago and she was awful on it. A face like a slapped arse, everyone picked up on her mood - even the paper. Never been a fan of her. Worst of the Spice Girls.

I read her book and apparently she did try to pull out of this, but they wouldn't let her or there wasn't enough time to find a replacement? I think this was just after her suicide attempt or before, and when she was having a lot of issues with her ex-husband and drinking/doing cocaine...it was definitely unprofessional but after reading the book, it made a lot more sense.

I can't help but have a soft spot for her...I do think she's a bit crazy in terms of her dress sense and think she needs to bite her tongue at times (the constant 'the Spice Girls are definitely getting back together' before they'd even agreed and when she knew Mel C/Victoria wasn't on board was exhausting), but I think she's been through a lot and its nice to see she has her life together now, and is attempting to use all of that to do good with her book/being an ambassador for domestic violence charities. I just hope she can stay sober and maybe takes a break from dating for a while.

Reactions: 5
I think she's awful and turn off whenever she's on TV. Besides the horrible voice, no offense to anyone who has the same accent, she's just too loud, annoying, cocky and cringe.

I read her book and apparently she did try to pull out of this, but they wouldn't let her or there wasn't enough time to find a replacement? I think this was just after her suicide attempt or before, and when she was having a lot of issues with her ex-husband and drinking/doing cocaine...it was definitely unprofessional but after reading the book, it made a lot more sense.

I can't help but have a soft spot for her...I do think she's a bit crazy in terms of her dress sense and think she needs to bite her tongue at times (the constant 'the Spice Girls are definitely getting back together' before they'd even agreed and when she knew Mel C/Victoria wasn't on board was exhausting), but I think she's been through a lot and its nice to see she has her life together now, and is attempting to use all of that to do good with her book/being an ambassador for domestic violence charities. I just hope she can stay sober and maybe takes a break from dating for a while.
I did hear about this later on - her having personal issues. But wasn't aware she tried to pull out.

No one's asked the Spice Girls to do Glastonbury though! She's just decided they are. I shall be avoiding that particular stage if it goes ahead.

She’s unpleasant and gobby , regardless of her trials and tribulations.

Years ago , at the height of their fame , the Spice Girls did a documentary and Mel B was looking for a ‘chill out’ apartment in New York.

She was rude and snotty.

I hated her on it

She’s the new captain on Celebrity Juice, used to love watching this despite going downhill recently but now it’s ruined ☹

• Sick
She was awful on that show where her daughter went back to her hometown. She’s got no business being so bloody stuck up.

Reactions: 4
She was awful on that show where her daughter went back to her hometown. She’s got no business being so bloody stuck up.
I actually didn’t think she was bad, I didn’t find her stuck up at all. I did think her daughter was a bit ridiculous though when she wouldn’t sleep in that bedroom, she got a hotel because apparently she ‘just couldn’t’ 🙄 I know she’s only a kid, but it was so dramatic 😂

Reactions: 5
I actually didn’t think she was bad, I didn’t find her stuck up at all. I did think her daughter was a bit ridiculous though when she wouldn’t sleep in that bedroom, she got a hotel because apparently she ‘just couldn’t’ 🙄 I know she’s only a kid, but it was so dramatic 😂
I thought the same wish I turned it off there and then

Reactions: 1
What was this? Was it the house she grew up in or something similar? I know I haven’t seen the clip but her daughter sounds like a spoilt brat who wasn’t used to being in a working class terraced house- or am I completely off? If that’s the case tho and she’s just a little kid obviously that’s all on Mel B.

Did anyone read the details of the abuse her ex put her through? It was in her book which I think was extracted in a newspaper where I read it. Anyway it was really nasty stuff, disgusting and terrifying to imagine. Sounded like their relationship was quite toxic even before that started with lots of drug taking and swinging. Please don’t think I mention that to suggest a logical path to abuse that she could have prevented if she hadn’t been ‘wild’ - I am NOT. What I am saying is things rarely seem to have been stable in her life by choice or not Don’t think she’s ever been a happy person. Feel bad for her kids.

What was this? Was it the house she grew up in or something similar? I know I haven’t seen the clip but her daughter sounds like a spoilt brat who wasn’t used to being in a working class terraced house- or am I completely off? If that’s the case tho and she’s just a little kid obviously that’s all on Mel B.

Did anyone read the details of the abuse her ex put her through? It was in her book which I think was extracted in a newspaper where I read it. Anyway it was really nasty stuff, disgusting and terrifying to imagine. Sounded like their relationship was quite toxic even before that started with lots of drug taking and swinging. Please don’t think I mention that to suggest a logical path to abuse that she could have prevented if she hadn’t been ‘wild’ - I am NOT. What I am saying is things rarely seem to have been stable in her life by choice or not Don’t think she’s ever been a happy person. Feel bad for her kids.
Yeah, it was in her childhood home but I don’t actually think her daughter is/was that spoilt - she seemed lovely the rest of the time.
I’ve read her book - he was an absolute bastard to her! That is a massive understatement but the amount of mental and psychological abuse he put her through was unbelievable. I actually think he has their youngest child at the moment from what I’ve read on her instagram - she posted something about not seeing Maddie (is that her name?) for 9 weeks and how much she and her family are missing her. I don’t even know how I’d cope or what she can do to resolve that situation but he seems to want to have a hold of her now she’s told everyone about the sex tapes they made, which he was previously blackmailing her about.
It all sounds so messy and I hope she can get it all sorted and finally be happy.

• Sad
I don't think she read her Tesco contract properly 😂

EJGk2JCXYAMk6Ya.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6