MegSays #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread for her…

Curious of peoples opinions of her? I don’t understand how she makes enough money to not have to have another job and to buy a house!

I'm really intrigued as to whether they've bought or rented this house.

I could have sworn that somewhere recently - either on a vlog or a story - she said renting. But surely that can't be right given they seem to actually be doing work to it. Although on the flip side, like you say I've no idea how they could afford it if they bought.

Yup just watched the opening of this vlog and she says rented (25 seconds in)

It must be renting from a family member or something surely....there is no way they'd be doing some of the work they're talking about (kitchen, repainting, carpentry) on a normal rental, or at least if they were then they'd be absolute fools for spending their money on someone else's home.

I'm really intrigued as to whether they've bought or rented this house.

I could have sworn that somewhere recently - either on a vlog or a story - she said renting. But surely that can't be right given they seem to actually be doing work to it. Although on the flip side, like you say I've no idea how they could afford it if they bought.

Yup just watched the opening of this vlog and she says rented (25 seconds in)

It must be renting from a family member or something surely....there is no way they'd be doing some of the work they're talking about (kitchen, repainting, carpentry) on a normal rental, or at least if they were then they'd be absolute fools for spending their money on someone else's home.
Oh this is so interesting! She’s definitely made out like they’re buying

Reactions: 1
Oh this is so interesting! She’s definitely made out like they’re buying
Absolutely. All of the talk about viewings, homeware, plans to do work etc - I legit thought she was buying and thought it was surprising that it went through so quickly and that they could buy in Surrey. Neither of of can be making that much.

Don't get me wrong, there's no shade in renting. It's definitely not a normal rental though....my guess would be someone in Wills family letting to them

I don’t get it, she lives with her boyfriends family for years, how haven’t they saved up to buy? And how does she make enough money online that literally all she does is sit in bed all day? I can’t imagine being with someone like that, unless she gets disability payments but she was able to go travelling so I don’t see how she’s unable to work?

Yeah it's all very odd. Her following really isn't that big - 25k on insta - so her deals surely can't be that lucrative?

I reckon Will's parents have bankrolled his bar business and maybe she's had support from hers too? She may also be eligible for PIP due to her illness

The cottage belongs to a family member so they're probably not paying market rent for it at all.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her ages ago, found her really boring in the end. I think she got a lot of her followers when Zoe mentioned her.

She seems sweet and very harmless. A bit twee really! I find their relationship very slow.. been together for such a long time and haven't really done anything? One travelling holiday and finally moved in together. Not that everything is exciting but just seems there's not much ever happening which I think the reason for her content being quite flat in a way!

I followed her when I found her after looking for people with chronic illness and it didn't take me long to get sick of her. Her relationship seems very dry, those text messages she shares (staged/fake?) make me cringe so hard and she seems to use her CI for sympathy and to make her followers feel bad when they dare to disagree with something she said/does.

She definitely made out they were buying so was definitely surprised when she eventually said rental.

literally all she does is sit in bed all day? I can’t imagine being with someone like that
I feel like she plays up her CI alot because she seems to be fine when it suits her (having said that, with CI it's not the person's fault if they can't do much and struggle with daily activities? My husband is a Saint for putting up with me and my various illnesses, I feel awful that I don't contribute to life in any way which obviously then affects my mental health but I do try and not lie in bed all day. I may be a bit sensitive to what you said because of my own personal problems but obviously I understand this is about Meg and not me, hahaha. Anyway...)

She seems sweet and very harmless. A bit twee really! I find their relationship very slow.. been together for such a long time and haven't really done anything? One travelling holiday and finally moved in together. Not that everything is exciting but just seems there's not much ever happening which I think the reason for her content being quite flat in a way!
Yes! Her content and her relationship is very flat and not exciting at all from what we see, haha.

she was able to go travelling so I don’t see how she’s unable to work?
This is what i meant when I said she uses her CI for sympathy or whatever. She seems to be fine when going travelling/on holiday, going out with friends and to parties etc but then it's like she remembers she's supposed to be ill and then plays up to it? Which as someone with CI, I feel awful for even saying that as I understand how hard it is/can be but as I said before it definitely seems she uses it for sympathy or to make followers feel bad.

Also can we talk about her booster reaction? Getting her mum to come round and look after her/make her food? Doesn't her mum live a fair bit away? Even if she doesn't, she's a bloody grown adult!!

Cute cat but If I see her go on about will and mill one more time, I think ill throw myself down the stairs, the whole one point of contact tit too, bleeping hell. The necklace she's getting with a w on it for will but from her view it's an m, jesus wept.

Anyway, not sure if anyone is still coming to this thread as last post was November but I finally got annoyed enough to post, haha.

Reactions: 3
I followed her when I found her after looking for people with chronic illness and it didn't take me long to get sick of her. Her relationship seems very dry, those text messages she shares (staged/fake?) make me cringe so hard and she seems to use her CI for sympathy and to make her followers feel bad when they dare to disagree with something she said/does.

She definitely made out they were buying so was definitely surprised when she eventually said rental.

I feel like she plays up her CI alot because she seems to be fine when it suits her (having said that, with CI it's not the person's fault if they can't do much and struggle with daily activities? My husband is a Saint for putting up with me and my various illnesses, I feel awful that I don't contribute to life in any way which obviously then affects my mental health but I do try and not lie in bed all day. I may be a bit sensitive to what you said because of my own personal problems but obviously I understand this is about Meg and not me, hahaha. Anyway...)

Yes! Her content and her relationship is very flat and not exciting at all from what we see, haha.

This is what i meant when I said she uses her CI for sympathy or whatever. She seems to be fine when going travelling/on holiday, going out with friends and to parties etc but then it's like she remembers she's supposed to be ill and then plays up to it? Which as someone with CI, I feel awful for even saying that as I understand how hard it is/can be but as I said before it definitely seems she uses it for sympathy or to make followers feel bad.

Also can we talk about her booster reaction? Getting her mum to come round and look after her/make her food? Doesn't her mum live a fair bit away? Even if she doesn't, she's a bloody grown adult!!

Cute cat but If I see her go on about will and mill one more time, I think ill throw myself down the stairs, the whole one point of contact tit too, bleeping hell. The necklace she's getting with a w on it for will but from her view it's an m, jesus wept.

Anyway, not sure if anyone is still coming to this thread as last post was November but I finally got annoyed enough to post, haha.
I’m so sick of her and that cat!!!!!! I get that she is limited and does get lonely but she has an unhealthy obsession with it! What I don’t understand how she is affording to live without a job and her social media isn’t doing that great? And universal credit has no sympathy for people who are sick - which I don’t agree with btw I think if someone can’t work they should still get paid a healthy amount to build a stress free life, but like who knows if she claims? I’ve never seen her with a job

Reactions: 2
I like Meg’s general approach to life, content creation etc, she seems like a genuinely nice person. But I’ve followed her since before she posted her first YT and I’ve seen so many instances since then on her being incredibly defensive and patronising and ‘holier than thou’ to her viewers.

Not strictly related to that, but I just caught up on her stories for the first time in a while and I’m not getting her worldle ranting? About how people can’t think she’s clever enough to have guessed ‘tacit’ because someone said it was luck… but the whole point was that it’s luck because she guessed it in the second try, when none of the letters in her first try were correct. I don’t think people are saying it’s luck as in she shoved a load of letters in randomly and didn’t know the world. But she’s posted multiple stories about how because shes blonde and an influencer nobody thinks she’s smart etc…. Really? Ironic that she’s completely missed the point

Bollocks did she just randomly guess tacit. She played it in the evening, so will probably have seen people posting it on social media throughout the day.

My goodness, this girl is the most condescending, patronising young woman. Her twee and sickly facade is all an act. The one point of contact is cringe beyond belief

she seems to have lived a very sheltered life, family seem to be well off. She seems a bit delicate and old before her time. She keeps referring to her little two up two down as a cottage lol