meggilashes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone just seen the video of welsh megs ex friend exposing her 😂

-she met the old man fiancé at a job she worked at in the summer

- she cheated with the old man , up and left her daughter with her ex partner (nathan’s) mum and left for ireland

- she proposed to the now fiancé whilst the fiancé had a girlfriend

Reactions: 3
has anyone just seen the video of welsh megs ex friend exposing her 😂

-she met the old man fiancé at a job she worked at in the summer

- she cheated with the old man , up and left her daughter with her ex partner (nathan’s) mum and left for ireland

- she proposed to the now fiancé whilst the fiancé had a girlfriend
What’s the page called please

Reactions: 1
i can’t link it as the person doesn’t have alot of followers
search “welshmeg” and a video from itscalliedonaldsonx will come up

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is that Welsh meg now living with a woman. Thats fine if that what she wants but saying in a video shes the only dad the kid needs she seem happy and has her child bk now

Is that Welsh meg now living with a woman. Thats fine if that what she wants but saying in a video shes the only dad the kid needs she seem happy and has her child bk now
she was living with an old man wasn't she before in a caravan? without her child ? would love to know what happened and why her child was removed.. but she got her back now? has she got a new TikTok

Reactions: 2
I knows this thread isn’t very active and I’m sorry people might not agree but I’ve just found this thread and I have thought this for ages and need to get it off my chest. Meggi lashes are 100% buying extensions/clusters from SHEIN and re selling them. Those individual glitter ones she did at Christmas for like £4, I’ve just bought the exact same ones off SHEIN for £1.25, they’ve arrived and they’re the exact same.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i thought it was common knowledge that her products are just from chinese sellers hence why you can get the same on places like aliexpress and shein 😂

Reactions: 4
i thought it was common knowledge that her products are just from chinese sellers hence why you can get the same on places like aliexpress and shein 😂
I’ve never seen anyone mention it until I came on this thread! I wanted to see if anyone else thought the same and I’m glad they do 🤣

Reactions: 2
The lashes are ok but if you’re willing to wait you can probably get them off aliexpress or shein 😂 even the little glitter spikes? I got them off shein for £3. Idk why she acts like her lashes are groundbreaking tbh