Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?? Wasn't sure about her at first... started watching her videos and she grew on me. She seems like a beautiful person inside and out.
I thought Nial's explanation about when he decided to pop the "big question" hilarious. "I got the idea a few weeks ago." Nice one m8 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes! I just started watching her videos and I think she is lovely!
A real breath of fresh air amongst all the air-heads and beggars on YouTube! ❤

I really love both of them! I think she’s a sweetheart with the cuuuutest animals

Reactions: 5
Really?? I think she's an airhead and I can't physically look at those god-awful spidery false lashes, they're hideous!!!

Reactions: 15
I quite like Meggan, but do find it annoying when she takes over Nialls vlogs or starts shrieking in the background while he's filming

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Meggan is an airhead. She comes across as very kind and genuine. One of my favourites.

Reactions: 10
I realllly wish she would stop saying autumnal, I had to switch her vlog off the other day because she said it about 6 times in the first few minutes and it drives me mad!!!!

i don’t know a great deal about dogs but I think King Charles spaniels are pretty easy breeds in the scheme of things - it’s not like she’s taken on more than she can chew, they’re both home most of the time and it seems like she genuinely cares about animals not just for the likes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think they both seem pretty normal and harmless compared to a lot of influencers but it did really irk me when they both put pictures up of Niall’s hospital procedure. It just felt so attention seeking, if you’re not going to elaborate then what are you doing?

I think they both seem pretty normal and harmless compared to a lot of influencers but it did really irk me when they both put pictures up of Niall’s hospital procedure. It just felt so attention seeking, if you’re not going to elaborate then what are you doing?
I'm sure they've explained what he was having done. If I remember he was losing blood from his back passage and had something to do with his small intestine. So he had an operation to sort that out.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure they've explained what he was having done. If I remember he was losing blood from his back passage and had something to do with his small intestine. So he had an operation to sort that out.
Yeah they definitely did, maybe not on Instagram but defo on YouTube. I think they’d be criticised either way for this, if she left him out of the vlogs people would be asking where he was, if she just said vaguely “he’s going to hospital” they’d be accused of attention seeking, I really appreciate that they’re transparent about it!

• Heart
I think Meggan is one of the better influencers out there tbh and I’m glad she’s kept up all the fitness as it seems a lot of the other influencers have just let themselves go

Reactions: 5
I recently started watching "zoella" as Meg always goes on about her old vlogmas... and wow meg is a carbon copy of Zoe. I see where she has gotten her persona from. I must say Nial does look a lot better than Alfie (a Ryland lookalike)

I used to watch Meggan’s videos and she was the only “influencer” I could watch all the way through... I’ve noticed I haven’t watched a full video in a few months and I skip through and click off her stories atm :censored: I think when they had their new gym built etc I just switched off from her a bit??

Also whenever she mentions looking forward to Friday/the weekend I click off! It’s like wishing your life away by saying “it’s Thursday which means it’s Friday eve which means it’s nearly the end of the week” I get what she’s saying but what about her followers who work weekends or can’t have “cosy” weekends? :censored:

Last edited:
I used to watch Meggan’s videos and she was the only “influencer” I could watch all the way through... I’ve noticed I haven’t watched a full video in a few months and I skip through and click off her stories atm :censored: I think when they had their new gym built etc I just switched off from her a bit??

Also whenever she mentions looking forward to Friday/the weekend I click off! It’s like wishing your life away by saying “it’s Thursday which means it’s Friday eve which means it’s nearly the end of the week” I get what she’s saying but what about her followers who work weekends or can’t have “cosy” weekends? :censored:
Is it just me who thinks her 'cosy' days actually seem really boring as well? I get having a movie and duvet day every couple of weeks but she does it multiple times a week!