Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her!! Have followed her for years when she was doing makeup tutorials and enjoy her content now she does more body positivity and mum posts. Anyone else wondering if her and her bf have split up?

Reactions: 9
I've only been following her for a few months but I really like her. I was wondering if they'd split up, they've unfollowed each other, I saw her post a photo on her story last week a photo of some girl all over him and she'd put 'just love getting sent stuff like this when I'm at home'
I hope she's ok.

Reactions: 5
I’d thought they’d split up too because they haven’t posted anything of each other in so long but it’s pretty clear they have now. I always thought they were a good match but there must be something off about him, 2 babies with 2 women

Reactions: 3
They're very honest about their relationship usually so if they have split it will come out soon I'd imagine

Oh I missed that story as I unfollowed her. The self love and adverts got too much for me but just saw ages asking for a flat rental in same area. Sad

Reactions: 1
I absolutely love Megan and love the fact that she’s so authentic compared to other influencers and Esmé is such a little cutie. I follow both her and Paul on Instagram so the following and unfollowing each other thing that they do isn’t something new for them, they always work things out in the end but I’m sensing this time it’s something major as her story a couple of days ago was a picture of some girl posing inappropriately next to Paul, now Megan’s looking at moving house and she’s currently gone back to Manchester for a bit? I do hope they haven’t broken up and they work things out cause I actually like them together but if Paul has cheated on her then that’s just really awful news.

Reactions: 8
I think her and paul have split... it's a shame as thought they were really cute together.
I do think some of her choices in regards to Esme is abit much. For example esme was upset in the night so she offered her boob, baring in mind she stopped BF ages ago so has no milk left... which will then confuse Esme and then Megan will be back to sq one & start moaning about it on stories..🤦‍♀️ same goes to when they wanted to get Esme to sleep in her cot..

Didn't even notice that myself, but gutted if they have split, I thought they seemed great together.

I really like her though, around the time I followed her I did a mass unfollow of celebs/influencers and my feed has been 1000x better since.

I like Megan. Makes sense if they’ve split as she’s obviously staying with her mum. Paul acting like nothing has happened.

Reactions: 4
Odd that Megan’s making it very clear they’ve broken up by house hunting alone and putting it on stories but not at least briefly acknowledging that they’ve split. Out of character for her to be slightly attention seeking. Either keep it to yourself and carry on posting the normal self love/baby stuff or briefly acknowledge and move on.

Maybe they need time to process it or they’re still speaking and working out what to do next as a couple. Who knows. I am desperate to know though!
Odd that Megan’s making it very clear they’ve broken up by house hunting alone and putting it on stories but not at least briefly acknowledging that they’ve split. Out of character for her to be slightly attention seeking. Either keep it to yourself and carry on posting the normal self love/baby stuff or briefly acknowledge and move on.

Reactions: 2
Yep and saying 'I (not we) could make it homely' also the ex has not mentioned it either. Just going along as if its not happened.

Maybe they need time to process it or they’re still speaking and working out what to do next as a couple. Who knows. I am desperate to know though!
Same! I know it’s very nosey but I’m dying to see the ‘conscious uncoupling’ post that’s clearly coming! If she’s publicly house hunting alone they’ve clearly decided it’s over for good because moving out and splitting the family up won’t have been an easy decision.

You’re completely right! Such a shame as the bubba has only just turned 1.

Dying to know... watch this space!

Same! I know it’s very nosey but I’m dying to see the ‘conscious uncoupling’ post that’s clearly coming! If she’s publicly house hunting alone they’ve clearly decided it’s over for good because moving out and splitting the family up won’t have been an easy decision.

She's just shown a Tarot Card that says NEW BEGINNINGS on her Story. DEFO Split. What a, flaming shame!!

I like them as a couple but Megan has sort of started boring me with all her self love chat. Good for her that she is in a better head space now but it isn’t really for me. Paul makes me laugh a lot and it’s a shame if they have split,I know they have broken up a few times but I didn’t follow her at that time so not sure how they handled it. Both seem pretty fiesty though. Esme is a cutie pie too.

ive sort of gonna off that whole fitness industry group of people (James smith,diren kartal,Lucy mountain,felicity rosina etc) cos it all got a bit arse licky between them all.

Reactions: 8
So she’s signed the contract for her house on her own, wonder how long until they address it?

She is still with the baby at her mums...imagine she will move in quite quickly to the new place. So sad.