Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So interesting. Thanks for sharing. I just knew her from CBB clips and Celebs go dating where she was really tearful about Mike and said it was perfect love but reading this, it was short lived and volatile. I actually really liked her singing on X and found it mystifying they didn’t promote her afterwards. I wonder if she is insanely difficult to work with. I thought a lot of the tantrums were staged for viewerx but if she was like that off camera it’s a real problem.

Reactions: 3
A company I used to work with was doing a photoshoot with her one day and it got delayed because she’d kicked up a fuss halfway through and stormed off. I don’t understand who can possibly be a fan of hers, or why. I haven’t even seen much of the tv shows she’s been in, but the small amount of clips I have, it is disgusting behaviour to be that angry screaming in people’s faces. She needs professional help.

Reactions: 11
I miss the Megan McKenna that was funny on reality tv....shes pretty boring now, for me anyway.

She made cracking tv. Must’ve been a nightmare to date though. Her mum always looks wrung out & no wonder

Reactions: 5
It’s so strange how she’s not friends with any of her original mates anymore. Courtney Green was at Niki beach in Marbs the same time as her last week and by the looks of it on their instas they didn’t go near each other. She seems to have fallen out with Amber Turner too and just recently their friend Maddison Brown. Obviously she fell out with Chloe on TOWIE but being childhood friends I thought they would have made up by now. The only friend she seems to have now is her sister.

Reactions: 12
It’s so strange how she’s not friends with any of her original mates anymore. Courtney Green was at Niki beach in Marbs the same time as her last week and by the looks of it on their instas they didn’t go near each other. She seems to have fallen out with Amber Turner too and just recently their friend Maddison Brown. Obviously she fell out with Chloe on TOWIE but being childhood friends I thought they would have made up by now. The only friend she seems to have now is her sister.
I would love to know what happened with her Amber considering Amber was once so far up her arse you could only see her toenails!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love to know what happened with her Amber considering Amber was once so far up her arse you could only see her toenails!
OMG me too!! Especially as Amber was 100% on Megan’s side when she fell out with Chloe Meadows. Now Amber and Chloe are close friends and neither of them talk to Megan.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember one of the major blow outs she had on the first series of Ex on the Beach that she was on was because other people were eating the food bought specifically for her as she has coeliac disease so it’s likely that that’s not made up. It hadn’t been mentioned before that the producers had bought specific food so it’s possible that the BB producers did too and that’s why she was eating pasta etc.

Having said that I’m not sticking up for her because she is absolutely vile and it amazes me that she got other TV work after her behaviour on EOTB.

Reactions: 4
She has such a fake portrayal of pretending she is a sweet and innocent girl but we all watched Ex on the Beach and Big Brother lol

Reactions: 6
She absolutely kicked off during a challenge where some of them dressed up as puppets could only eat porridge and crackers something along those lines and she kicked right off like she looked like she might murder someone because if the food 😂😂 when she joined TOWIE there was so much drama with her. Even though Pete did wrong she took him back and beat him down he was a shell of himself. When she fell out with Chloe it was so sad from being childhood friends I'm sure it was difficult in social settings outside of towie for there other friends. Give her too much alcohol and she loses it. She said that she couldn't come home for her grandads funeral cos she was on ex on the beach shagging and you could tell it was really upsetting for her. I think she tried for years to get famous through singing she was on BGT in a girl group as a teenager but her losing her tit on tv was more entertaining

She absolutely kicked off during a challenge where some of them dressed up as puppets could only eat porridge and crackers something along those lines and she kicked right off like she looked like she might murder someone because if the food 😂😂 when she joined TOWIE there was so much drama with her. Even though Pete did wrong she took him back and beat him down he was a shell of himself. When she fell out with Chloe it was so sad from being childhood friends I'm sure it was difficult in social settings outside of towie for there other friends. Give her too much alcohol and she loses it. She said that she couldn't come home for her grandads funeral cos she was on ex on the beach shagging and you could tell it was really upsetting for her. I think she tried for years to get famous through singing she was on BGT in a girl group as a teenager but her losing her tit on tv was more entertaining
She was also in a very early episode of Towie auditioning for Jess Wright’s girlband. If I remember rightly, she got through but we didn’t see anymore of them.

Reactions: 6
Yes!!! I remember the girl band thing I guess it was just a story line for TOWIE and it didn't go anywhere. It's funny the faces you see pop old in old episodes of TOWIE I've seen Stephen bear in the background, a young pre plastic surgery demi Sims, a fat Elliot Wright at a party. Sure there is more just the few that come to mind. Megan defo beat Pete down emotionally he looked like a shell of himself I hated how she spoke to him even if he was in the wrong you have to move on if u decide to get back together you can't bring it up in every arguement. She has serious resting b*tch face. She tried to go for tiffany in the cbb house during an arguement. I have never been in a physical altercation but she went for it as though it's normal to sort your problems that way. So over the top. Imagine if u had a disagreement with someone in the real world and that's how u tried to resolve it screaming and shouting. You wouldn't last long anywhere. What happened to the bar she opened in Essex is it still there?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes!!! I remember the girl band thing I guess it was just a story line for TOWIE and it didn't go anywhere. It's funny the faces you see pop old in old episodes of TOWIE I've seen Stephen bear in the background, a young pre plastic surgery demi Sims, a fat Elliot Wright at a party. Sure there is more just the few that come to mind. Megan defo beat Pete down emotionally he looked like a shell of himself I hated how she spoke to him even if he was in the wrong you have to move on if u decide to get back together you can't bring it up in every arguement. She has serious resting b*tch face. She tried to go for tiffany in the cbb house during an arguement. I have never been in a physical altercation but she went for it as though it's normal to sort your problems that way. So over the top. Imagine if u had a disagreement with someone in the real world and that's how u tried to resolve it screaming and shouting. You wouldn't last long anywhere. What happened to the bar she opened in Essex is it still there?
Fat Elliott Wright - I’m laughing!!! I must google a picture. Now there’s a controlling man. Even subdued Chloe sims and that’s something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I miss the vintage years of Megan before she became a borebag with her country music and more mellow personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fat Elliott Wright - I’m laughing!!! I must google a picture. Now there’s a controlling man. Even subdued Chloe sims and that’s something
Haha well like we only ever saw him as a lean mean fighting machine. It was a Wright party or something I can't remember it was so long ago. I think he got with a younger women Sadie she is only in her 20s even though she looks much much older because He can probably get away with being controlling cos she knows no better. Poor Chloe Sims was very much lost during there relationship.

Agree. I think they just have no respect for women at all and think they can just call the shots.

Megan is really quite a horrible person from what I can see, I think she 100% put on a well behaved, mature, “I’ve changed”, type front on for X factor, and that short series on her becoming a country singer, in a bid to try and become the “nation’s sweetheart” (worked so well for Chezza didn’t it?! 🤣) but she’s boring without any drama and just best suited to being on TOWIE to have rows with anyone who looks at her the wrong way.

She has done so many reality tv shows but it just comes down to the fact she is really unlikeable to men and women. She will never blow up

Reactions: 5
Absolute fruit cake this one

I’d I’m ever feeling low I will watch her big brother rants on YouTube and my mood goes right back up 😂

• Haha