Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we 100% sure she can read though?

Not sure, there have been many z listers try to get stories out of exaggerating an illness before, or covering an addiction by saying theres an underlying cause (she’s certainly been hoovering before, nobody’s that angry naturally). Wouldn’t be shocked for a minor intolerance “i bloat a bit if I have wheat” to be escalated to a life threatening illness for sympathy/follows by people who really have it.

These people don’t have morals - if they are happy to advertise diet stuff that they know doesn’t work and rip their followers off, pretty sure she’d have a penis implanted on her chest if it would guarantee an actual top ten song
Guessing she’s about aged 10 or 11 reading level. I read her book and she started missing a lot of school around that age due to illness. She says it’s always been her celiac and IBS, but as you point out, in the Entertainment industry you can’t believe anything. Remember Sam faiers and her crohn’s?? Healed nicely after she got attention for it in CBB and she never has spoke about it again. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it’s meant to be a lifelong condition. Now she talks about ripping her eyelashes out but her belly is back to normal.

Reactions: 13
Guessing she’s about aged 10 or 11 reading level. I read her book and she started missing a lot of school around that age due to illness. She says it’s always been her celiac and IBS, but as you point out, in the Entertainment industry you can’t believe anything. Remember Sam faiers and her crohn’s?? Healed nicely after she got attention for it in CBB and she never has spoke about it again. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it’s meant to be a lifelong condition. Now she talks about ripping her eyelashes out but her belly is back to normal.
Yep if you look at Dynamo, Pete Davidson, Jeff Hordley etc they’ve been a lot more matter of fact about their conditions and work to raise awareness... Faiers seemed to jump on the bandwagon then go back to her simpering self. If NACC or similar had offered her a paid job promoting their IBS charity you can guarantee she would be still harping on about it now
And when I googled McKenna one of the first things that came up was an article about her favourite foods - pasta, bread etc. No mention of those being gluten free versions at all bizarrely

Reactions: 6
i remember when this was published. There’s no photos of mike and amber together and Nicole bass is also pictured. But I can definitely imagine Megan going psycho and losing her head over it though there’s no proof. Seeing sense isn’t her greatest strength.

I’ve always thought it could have something to do with this article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...enna-Mike-Thalassitis-inhale-hippy-crack.html

it shows Megan and mike inhaling helium, but it specifically says that amber was not seen inhaling anything. I wonder if Megan accused her of callin the paps, and then being careful not to be pictured holding a balloon since she knew there would be paps. Or working with them and making sure they would say explicitly that she wasn’t using helium.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
duck I never knew about this. To think she acted all heartbroken when he died as well (to be fair she probably was but was also feeling guilty). I know this thread isn’t about mike but I still can’t believe he died. It was one of those deaths that you never even think will happen and because he’s not a big celeb or anything it never crosses your mind but I was really affected by his death, poor guy 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Now Megan and her sis have unfollowed the last friend standing from “girlband” Madison Brown. It’s truly bizarre how Megan has fallen out with all 4 of those girls. Especially as the other 4 are as tight as ever. Must be awks seeing them around Essex.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been watching Towie reruns lately and just seen the episodes where her and Pete are breaking up. The way she speaks to him and treats him 😩 he wasn’t innocent and was texting other woman but you can tell she just really broke him down and he was a shell of himself while with her.
She really isn’t a nice person, you can see it in her facial expressions before she even opens that horrible gob of hers!

Reactions: 14
I’ve been watching Towie reruns lately and just seen the episodes where her and Pete are breaking up. The way she speaks to him and treats him 😩 he wasn’t innocent and was texting other woman but you can tell she just really broke him down and he was a shell of himself while with her.
She really isn’t a nice person, you can see it in her facial expressions before she even opens that horrible gob of hers!

What did she say to him to break him down

Reactions: 1
I notice she keeps trying to make her sister happen? Milly. Looks very like the mother

Reactions: 10
He cheated on her didn’t he? I don’t like Megan but he’s a slimy prick if he’s trying to make that her fault.

Reactions: 10
He got caught texting other woman. Oh I agree, he isn’t perfect but he just looked broken while he was with her which was sad to see.
Nah, I’ll save my sympathy for someone who deserves it, if he was so ‘broken’ he could have finished with her, not text other women begging for a shag behind her back.
He was also a total bellend on the island with Bear Grylls as I recall.

Reactions: 20
Despite all Pete did to her, they became friends again on celebs go dating. But she doesn’t have the same forgiveness in her heart for her female friends that she knew before Pete.

I’m a girls girl so I will never understand this mentality.

she attacked people physically and threw objects and drinks on ex on the beach. But they have security for that sort of thing, and the contestants are basically encouraged to do that. They get warnings but they aren’t kicked off the show for attacking a fellow castmember once or twice. She also got into Tiffany “New York”’s face on Cbb and called her a “ghetto c*nt” in the diary room. If New York has behaved as she did or made a racial insult, she would have been removed and never seen again on tv most likely.
This is where I remember seeing her on. Her behaviour was actually vile and purely embarrassing. And then when I watched her on X factor it looked like maybe her management before hand did her a whole makeover and maybe an attempt To maybe give her or show as if she now classy as she just seemed to be a total charv. I guess it’s just a cover to try make her come actoss
Serious, unless she was actually embarrassed herself about how she acted in the past.

For winning the show her music career hasn’t really took off as I haven’t heard anything since?

Reactions: 6
Completely agree during X factor and since she’s tried to portray a completely different character to how she came across on ex on the beach, towie and celeb big brother.

It shocks me that in ex on the beach series 3 she was so aggressive and vile and then came back the next series and acted the exact same! If I was her and I’d seen footage back of the precious series I would’ve been mortified.

• Heart
Once a Chav...

Too embarrassing - utter car-crash of a wannabe...yuk...no thanks...Avoid.

She’s not looking all that different from Lauren Goodger in her thumbnail photo.