Megan Mckenna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she the UK’s premier country singer?

or just an ex on the beach star of yesterday?

what is everyone’s thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Now I’ve won celebrity BGT I’m going to be a global star”
Still has only had one single hit the amazing heights of number 43 in the charts

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was bloody awful on Towie & Ex on The Beach. Didn't mind her on CBB. Wouldn't say she's an amazing singer though

Reactions: 7
She’s beautiful to look at but so horrible inside, the way she spoke to people on Ex on The Beach and TOWIE was disgraceful. My mother would be ashamed if I behaved like that, shouting and screaming at everyone for nothing. I actually think she’s a good singer but she’s vile.

Reactions: 21
When she first appeared on ex on the beach, I thought the psycho angry girl was just playing a character and playing up to the cameras. I followed her on Snapchat and she was always getting pissed. it was all good until one night she was drunk in a McDonald’s with her ex Jordan. She was sneakily filming the plump lad in front of her and saying “look this fat c*nt loves his McDonald’s” I went straight off her because I realized that it was not a character for TV, but something was really seriously wrong with her. I hope her new attitude isn’t an act in an attempt to be a mainstream music star. Prove us wrong Megan.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I doubt she’ll be a “mainstream music star”.
The sole result of winning celebrity X factor was a bottom of the bill, favours called in, spot on Lionel Ritchies tour. She had songs written and performed on the show that could have been released immediately, but the record company hasn’t done a thing with her. How many will even remember she’s a singer when/if she releases anything?

Reactions: 7
Her outbursts were terrible to watch, I haven’t seen anything with her in on telly but only judging by memes. I’m sure anyone of colour would have been painted completely different as violent and dangerous if they acted like her.
Wasn’t she all mouth anyway?

Reactions: 19
Her outbursts were terrible to watch, I haven’t seen anything with her in on telly but only judging by memes. I’m sure anyone of colour would have been painted completely different as violent and dangerous if they acted like her.
she attacked people physically and threw objects and drinks on ex on the beach. But they have security for that sort of thing, and the contestants are basically encouraged to do that. They get warnings but they aren’t kicked off the show for attacking a fellow castmember once or twice. She also got into Tiffany “New York”’s face on Cbb and called her a “ghetto c*nt” in the diary room. If New York has behaved as she did or made a racial insult, she would have been removed and never seen again on tv most likely.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I doubt she’ll be a “mainstream music star”.
The sole result of winning celebrity X factor was a bottom of the bill, favours called in, spot on Lionel Ritchies tour. She had songs written and performed on the show that could have been released immediately, but the record company hasn’t done a thing with her. How many will even remember she’s a singer when/if she releases anything?
her x factor songs were plain awful and you can tell that her record company knows that, seeing as the songs never materialized on streaming platforms. Her album before X factor is actually really good and they should have let her do those songs. but then Syco wouldn’t be making anything off the streaming boost for those songs, so he wouldn’t be so stupid.

Reactions: 4
Ugh. dislike her. Hate the faces she pulls. The way she dresses. The way she sings. The way she speaks. The way she acts. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Megan McKenna is the vilest of the vile. I don't believe her goody two shoes act. She is absolutely horrible - and she didn't treat Mike (RIP) very well

Reactions: 29
As the article says, she would throw temper tantrums, she hit him, called the police on him, used to say that he was a failed footballer and he is broke. She was not nice to him at all

Well she had the audacity to call Tiffany Pollard a "ghetto c*nt" and faced no repercussions

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Poor guy. He was set to open a restaurant just before he died.. Her saying stuff like that is vile and unforgivable. She went very quiet when he died too. RIP Mike.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She once put a story up on her instagram of her ordering McDonalds through the drive through like it was haute cuisine. She was demanding this and that on the side in her horrible chav accent and the poor person couldn't understand her because they weren't British. Not many people outside of the UK are going to understand an Essex accent very easily. Her story just mocked the person relentlessly. Honestly, she's such a classles c*nt. She got so many comments calling her an arse and she really deserved it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16