Megan Marchant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I found this thread. I used to really like her but she has grated on me recently. Feel sorry for her first at the moment she is literally publicly shaming him with his potty training failures. He clearly isn’t ready!

Reactions: 2
Glad I found this thread. I used to really like her but she has grated on me recently. Feel sorry for her first at the moment she is literally publicly shaming him with his potty training failures. He clearly isn’t ready!
I don't understand why you'd film your son having pooed themselves for content. He's still a baby! My little girl has been showing interest in her potty, but we know she's not quite ready. The amount of times she's shown videos of him having wet his pants as well. Stay in the house/garden with him, stick him in long t-shirt and keep pants off him. He's still learning.

Reactions: 3
Yet more gifted baby stuff. Seriously! Absolutely boils my piss that pretty much EVERYTHING that they've got that baby has been gifted to them! I'm not being funny, but they're clearly not short of a bob or two, so why not gift the bits to local charities that would be able to give to families in need. We've found out our baby is a boy this time, I'd kept all of my daughters clothes from birth to now and having sorted 8 bin bags out we've donated everything, including shoes, coats, excess bins, pink muslins etc, to a charity who will distribute to people throughout our area who need it, and when this one's grown out of the bigger items like moses basket, bouncer etc, they will also get donated. We don't have a lot, pretty much hand to mouth every month, but I would rather help a struggling family out, because we are in a better position than alot of people.

Reactions: 1
Since when did a hole in a sofa mean the full thing needs replaced?

Oh yeah when you want to be #kindlygifted one.
She has been hinting for the past week
Started off with Hendrix being sick on it I think it was and now he has chewed it but it’s the constant hints that makes me think she is trying to get one gifted for there new place as I think she is bored of the bright orange one and trying her luck

She has been hinting for the past week
Started off with Hendrix being sick on it I think it was and now he has chewed it but it’s the constant hints that makes me think she is trying to get one gifted for there new place as I think she is bored of the bright orange one and trying her luck
She got a sofa gifted from snug 🤣🫠

What on earth is with the excessive drinking and vomitting on the way home 🤢she’s in her 30s not her teens

Is she deliberately trying to get herself in trouble or call someone out with all these bad parenting stories like Noah in the dog bed today and him chained to the radiator last week?
I know it was a joke but I just don’t get it

She gets those big letters every year - what a waste surely you’d just get them for big birthdays.

That new wallpaper #gifted is horrible! It doesn’t even go with the colour palette! Swear it’s reminding me of 60’s 70’s kitchenware! 🤮🤮

That new wallpaper #gifted is horrible! It doesn’t even go with the colour palette! Swear it’s reminding me of 60’s 70’s kitchenware! 🤮🤮
Think she is just taking whatever is free at this point as I don’t think they can afford to do up the bungalow on there own
duck that
Would rather save and wait then have any old tit
Absolutely hate what she has done to Noah’s room and the green furniture
The bungalow already looks dated and just too much going on already
It looks busy and nothing really flows

She has no respect for her own child. How she can fart in her child's face and show it on the internet? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

She has no respect for her own child. How she can fart in her child's face and show it on the internet? 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She is vile. I used to love watching her till ste went a bit vital and got in with Emma urgh.

What the heck is that bedroom layout? That bed (#gifted) takes up the rest of what’s left of the room!!! It’s awful! Not even to mention the wallpaper / ceiling / all the decor! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
See the montages of her and her 'friends' enjoying gifted stays...honestly 🙄 the last thing I think about when I'm with my friends is cheese montages of us pretending to have an amazing time 24/7 🤢

Reactions: 3