Megan Ellaby #5 pink tiara, rhinestone dress, oh so dreamy to be married to an alleged sex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's got to be a bit of a sad life if someone who you call your best mate and was one of your bridesmaids is just someone you met on insta
And her other bridesmaid lives miles away and only seems to see Megan once a year. I'm sure Megan would have done something to make them fall out by now if they actually spent time together. 😂

Reactions: 9
It’s all good her hiding the babies face I imagine because she’s trying to protect Goldies ‘privacy’ but you’ve done ADs with her Megan. That’s pretty low when influencer sell their baby to whoever will pay/gift them stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s total Influencer logic won’t show her whole face unless getting paid then the whole face or her naked bottom.

also why a neon sign in a camper van?? What a waste of energy and just Pointless

Reactions: 23
I think the lack of comments on here reflect how little content she creates these days! She has posted a blog about her wedding. Funny how they downsized to 34 guests - would that have meant uninviting people? I’m sure she mentioned in previous blogs/vlogs that she’s from a really big family and got loads of cousins so I wonder if some of them got the cut too!

Reactions: 15
I think the lack of comments on here reflect how little content she creates these days! She has posted a blog about her wedding. Funny how they downsized to 34 guests - would that have meant uninviting people? I’m sure she mentioned in previous blogs/vlogs that she’s from a really big family and got loads of cousins so I wonder if some of them got the cut too!
Take a shot every time you see the words perfect & special 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really big family but no friends 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
here we go again with the wholesome weekend roundup before some #ads #ads #prproduct #ads :cool:

I thought the same thing. She's definitely mentioned having a huge family before, so sounds like most of them weren't invited. I must admit I quite like the idea of a smaller wedding, but 34 guests wouldn't even cover our immediate families + best friends so I can't see that happening. 😂

here we go again with the wholesome weekend roundup before some #ads #ads #prproduct #ads :cool:
She is sooooooo boring

I thought the same thing. She's definitely mentioned having a huge family before, so sounds like most of them weren't invited. I must admit I quite like the idea of a smaller wedding, but 34 guests wouldn't even cover our immediate families + best friends so I can't see that happening. 😂
I almost feel like that blog post was done as she had to get a few mentions in eg the gifted favours. Rather than her actually wanting to share the day, more like she was obligated!

also getting the mum to cook spag Bol, it’s so strange . Get caterers in

Reactions: 12
She is sooooooo boring

I almost feel like that blog post was done as she had to get a few mentions in eg the gifted favours. Rather than her actually wanting to share the day, more like she was obligated!

It felt to me like that blog post was mainly an ad for the brand who provided the perfume she wore and the candles for the favours. She mentions it twice and says something like ‘more about that later though’ clearly meaning in an upcoming ad!

Also - I still can’t get over how bad a writer she is to say it’s her job. She doesn’t even know how to spell stationery.

• Haha
She is sooooooo boring

I reckon they cut corners because they don’t have as much money to splash out on a lavish wedding as they like to portray. Like having the reception at Jimmy’s 🙄

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if the sexual assault cases have been dropped? I can't find anything online

Reactions: 7
Omg agree that her writing skills are next to non-existent for a blogger lols. Surely she has a team to review/proof read these things too?

Her wedding dress has really grown on me. Think she and George both looked gorgeous on the day.

Though the Jimmy’s evening do looked so tacky compared to the dreamy day at Duncombe Park. Don’t know why she didn’t just get a gazebo or function room there especially if there were only 30 something guests.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if the sexual assault cases have been dropped? I can't find anything online
I don’t think there ever was a formal legal case? It was just allegations but they were swiftly deleted, probably under pressure from the ellaby-craigs

Reactions: 10
That blog post is honestly one of the most depressing things I’ve ever read.

I’ve never seen someone try so hard to convince everyone they are happy. It’s like she’s also trying to convince herself that it was the perfect day, even though she has no friends and her ‘dreamy’ wedding consisted of her husbands mum cooking everyone spag bol in the family owned bar 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think there ever was a formal legal case? It was just allegations but they were swiftly deleted, probably under pressure from the ellaby-craigs
If you write anything criticising the Ellaby Craigs you'll be hearing from their "lawyers" 🤣 imagine being threatened into silence after speaking out about being sexually assaulted / harrassed. Everyone in the NQ knows what a greaseball George is. How they have any friends or supporters is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.