Megan Ellaby #5 pink tiara, rhinestone dress, oh so dreamy to be married to an alleged sex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Sky ads… cringe
“Let me pretend to have a chat with you about some crap Sky is doing and make it seem like a musing I just thought of whilst eating noodles (while it’s secretly scripted PR garbage that Sky have put together and sent over for me to do)” kinda vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
“Let me pretend to have a chat with you about some crap Sky is doing and make it seem like a musing I just thought of whilst eating noodles (while it’s secretly scripted PR garbage that Sky have put together and sent over for me to do)” kinda vibes
To be fair I’ve seen 4 people doing the same ads for sky and literally all of them are identical and equally cringe. There’s just no good way to do that advert when it’s clearly got such specific and god awful scripting and concept.

I don’t know how IGers can do this and not get embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair I’ve seen 4 people doing the same ads for sky and literally all of them are identical and equally cringe. There’s just no good way to do that advert when it’s clearly got such specific and god awful scripting and concept.

I know, I know 👋

💰💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 11

and even liv purvis, my fav of all the influencers is doing it ! x

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
and even liv purvis, my fav of all the influencers is doing it ! x
do you think it was stipulated in the contract that they had to pretend to eat out of a pink bowl? stark contrast between Liv's fruity granola and Megan's anaemic noodles however

• Haha
Reactions: 6
do you think it was stipulated in the contract that they had to pretend to eat out of a pink bowl? stark contrast between Liv's fruity granola and Megan's anaemic noodles however
haha didn't even notice that, but yeah those adverts are the worst - real soul destroying stuff lol

Just seen the big reveal… all that for a telly 😂

Has anybody been watching the new series of RuPaul’s drag race UK? Megan looks a lot like out of drag Charity Kase, think it’s the hair!
Omg how have I not noticed that, it's her double, I can't unsee it 🤣

Edit to say Charity is MUCH more fashionable and likeable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
don't do charity like that !!!! her fringe is miles better
I should’ve added… Charity is a FIERCE queen and Megan could only wish to be as stylish and unique as her!

Off topic, but Charity was actually robbed in this weeks episode!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed Megan about a month ago now, and honestly feel so much better for it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve done the same, also Faye, and there’s so much less negativity and passive aggression on my feed. I don’t even find her outfits or interior design aspirational or nice so what’s the point

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh god that spag bol.

I wonder how the little magpie (Amy?) Is so friendly with her. She is actually lovely, replies to messages and generally seems like a nicer person who is funny and grounded.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Nice shot on Instagram stories of George touching his phone whilst driving (albeit, only moving it) but still illegal.

Reactions: 1
Oh god that spag bol.

I wonder how the little magpie (Amy?) Is so friendly with her. She is actually lovely, replies to messages and generally seems like a nicer person who is funny and grounded.
YES! I really don't understand their friendship at all. Amy is such a lovely girl, absolutely nothing like Megan. Although I'm sure Megan is just one of Amy's many friends, whereas Amy seems like Megan's only friend outside family. Lol.

Reactions: 9
YES! I really don't understand their friendship at all. Amy is such a lovely girl, absolutely nothing like Megan. Although I'm sure Megan is just one of Amy's many friends, whereas Amy seems like Megan's only friend outside family. Lol.
Yeah it's got to be a bit of a sad life if someone who you call your best mate and was one of your bridesmaids is just someone you met on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.