Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think it’s weird to put your kids naked bum on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok for anyone let alone someone with a moderately large following and someone who’s said they want to keep their child private

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah I think it’s weird to put your kids naked bum on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok for anyone let alone someone with a moderately large following and someone who’s said they want to keep their child private
It’s like when she posted a photo of Goldie’s legs/nappy. That’s legit a well known fetish amongst pedophiles 🤢😢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I wonder will the friend/family member of megan in this thread go and warn her to take down that tiktok? Seems very odd to me that she doesn't want to share much but would put that up. She must be over sharing on there to gain followers.

Reactions: 7
New saturday collection pictures are up…. Oh my god. The Saturday jumper is the only normal one and that’s because it’s a copy of her previous design, the older dark one I actually don’t mind if I was in another colour I just like v necks more, its in a totally quirky and unique colour way 🙄
F7A8F8E8-7B0C-45FE-B902-ED83ECE99B0B.jpeg
B8FDE94B-2AF3-478E-A685-42D89A12AC25.jpeg
80B117EE-4C4B-4155-851E-AB0CF70D1141.jpeg
50F5C797-C8F4-490F-B974-CB7A42EC84AF.jpeg
283EC199-17C1-40F1-9980-8AE265E033B9.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It would be interesting if she showed some of the behind the scenes or design process for her company. I don't understand the logic of her not wanting to show some things like fashion videos online anymore because of privacy, but then showing others things that I would have thought should be more private like baby and wedding pictures. If I were her I keep it all about the clothes and do very professional videos almost aspiring to the Alexa Chung ones.

Reactions: 17
New saturday collection pictures are up…. Oh my god. The Saturday jumper is the only normal one and that’s because it’s a copy of her previous design, the older dark one I actually don’t mind if I was in another colour I just like v necks more, its in a totally quirky and unique colour way 🙄View attachment 731400View attachment 731401View attachment 731403View attachment 731405View attachment 731406
Wow, gone are the days of the first drop of knitwear that was actually quite nice whilst still being unique! The colour combos and pattern clash of this new collection is just bizarre 🤢

Reactions: 18
Reactions: 3
I do wonder, seeing as she now does "inclusive" sizing, if she will use a model over a size 10 to show how the plus size range will look? Or would it make her feel too sick to be in the room with a size 12 because they're just TOO fat ew 🥴🙄😳

Ps; someone make a new thread for those of us that can't! X

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.