Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re getting slaughtered on Twitter and rightly so. I don’t mean to be that person but... another brand with two skinny white girls behind it?? In touch with reality much.

Reactions: 10
They’re getting slaughtered on Twitter and rightly so. I don’t mean to be that person but... another brand with two skinny white girls behind it?? In touch with reality much.
Eh, hang on a minute - have I missed a trick? What was wrong with the post of theirs that was screenshotted a couple of posts ago apart from the fact that it’s sickeningly overcompensating...?

Ah, my bad - I thought it was racism related but I just caught the comments on Twitter and it’s related to size. I didn’t even catch that those sizes weren’t inclusive; I must be part of the problem lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eh, hang on a minute - have I missed a trick? What was wrong with the post of theirs that was screenshotted a couple of posts ago apart from the fact that it’s sickeningly overcompensating...?

Ah, my bad - I thought it was racism related but I just caught the comments on Twitter and it’s related to size. I didn’t even catch that those sizes weren’t inclusive; I must be part of the problem lol
Ha ha. My stance is that if you’re going to make a song and dance about being all things inclusive - size, colour, background?? (“all walks of life”) etc then at least do a good job of it not a half baked version. That’s just my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Every now and then I like to go through my Instagram and check who I’m following as I’m pretty sure insta does this thing where it follows accounts for me (dunno if this is just me, perhaps I just follow them and forget about it?!)

Anyway just came across this, anybody know anything about it? Is it even legit?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Every now and then I like to go through my Instagram and check who I’m following as I’m pretty sure insta does this thing where it follows accounts for me (dunno if this is just me, perhaps I just follow them and forget about it?!)

Instagram does that to me too. Thought I was going insane when I first noticed 😂

Anyway I think that account is legit as Megan’s parents & Jimmy’s follow it 👀

• Wow

Is that a recent account I wonder? The profile pic looks old as hell, back in the heady days of 2015 when George still looked like a model!

• Haha
Scrolled to near the end of her insta of the Megan copycat (yes I’m that person because I find it funny to see when/how people tweak themselves over time to fake looking cooler or different)
Looks like she was a wannabe blogger, had a few days out in Manc - maybe had some Manchester bloggers on her radar and thought she looked like Megan then went full throttle with it! Or maybe someone said she looked like her and she took that as a calling... seen that happen before. She could of chosen a bit more wisely 😅

Tonight Matthew, I’m gonna be...........!!!!!!!!
I also had a scroll back and it’s strange as I actually found myself liking Megan2’s older styles? She’s naturally really pretty and had some good style before going full Manc Northern Quarter hippy-blogger wannabe?
The poses make me cringe, probably seen her on some of my daily walks around that way, always a LOAD of that type by any brightly coloured shutter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also had a scroll back and it’s strange as I actually found myself liking Megan2’s older styles? She’s naturally really pretty and had some good style before going full Manc Northern Quarter hippy-blogger wannabe?
The poses make me cringe, probably seen her on some of my daily walks around that way, always a LOAD of that type by any brightly coloured shutter 😂
Same! I don’t know if she’s a natural blonde but she really suited it.

Your shutter comment made me laugh out loud. I’m from this way tool Years ago when me and husband were dating we remember gradually having to get used to navigating around bloggers and their photographers on the road, pavements... anywhere, as they began to pop up around the area posing and it really annoying us ha ha.

Let’s start a campaign to bolster Megan2’s confidence - to go it alone without feeling the pressure to imitate someone as tacky as Megan1!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Same! I don’t know if she’s a natural blonde but she really suited it.

Your shutter comment made me laugh out loud. I’m from this way tool Years ago when me and husband were dating we remember gradually having to get used to navigating around bloggers and their photographers on the road, pavements... anywhere, as they began to pop up around the area posing and it really annoying us ha ha.

Let’s start a campaign to bolster Megan2’s confidence - to go it alone without feeling the pressure to imitate someone as tacky as Megan1!!!
Haha yes! I lived in Castlefield before moving back this way and we used to have to dodge the tourist bloggers or couples getting a photo on that white bridge by Dukes. I don’t know what it is about Manchester but you always have to dodge someone’s photoshoot on the walk back from work 😂

Come on Megan2, if you read this, be yourself! We need someone like 2015 Megan, not the current morph!!

Reactions: 8
Promise I’ll take my Faye Ellaby/ Wagatha Christie hat off after this post but this definitely feels like something that the Louise account would post to get some of the attention 🤔 first tattle message?
I proper laughed! 😂 Afraid not, I've just been a new member/ a long time reader of this thread as I am shooketh and gutted about what folk have had to say about her.
I wonder what Megan and her sister think of this girls account, it seems that Megan follows her but it must freak her out a little?

She blocked me for asking why she copies Megan!!
NOOOO 😬

Reactions: 3
She’s nothing like Megan no disrespect
I’d agree with others, she appears heavily inspired by Megan’s style, posing and mannerisms to a point that is a bit ‘single white female’. That said, she reminds me more of the old Megan I was a fan of, she’s not verged into the complete bag lady OTT look Meg’s adopted in the last year and her items are actually affordable! Plus she seems quite sweet and doesn’t have the nasty sister/fiancé which is a bonus!

Reactions: 15
I’d agree with others, she appears heavily inspired by Megan’s style, posing and mannerisms to a point that is a bit ‘single white female’. That said, she reminds me more of the old Megan I was a fan of, she’s not verged into the complete bag lady OTT look Meg’s adopted in the last year and her items are actually affordable! Plus she seems quite sweet and doesn’t have the nasty sister/fiancé which is a bonus!
She would have a hell of a market if she dropped the Megan type poses and owned her own style rather than the whole Manc NQ thing? As you say, she seems nice when you dig into comments etc, and the stuff is affordable and actually #ad declared which is a bloody rarity in the influencer game now! Part of me wants to follow her and encourage but I also unfollowed Megan as I was sick of those poses so feels backwards to follow someone else on the same path 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that a recent account I wonder? The profile pic looks old as hell, back in the heady days of 2015 when George still looked like a model!
yes, what was wrong with using a 2021 photo of the gruesome twosome hmmm? misrepresentation at it's finest.

Reactions: 6
I actually feel kinda sorry for her, they mustve found out she was preg just as all the stuff was coming out about george. And i imagine she wouldve wanted to get married before having kids as she seems quite traditiobal about all thst stuff. Im so shocked but unsure why really
Hi I’m new to this’ I was a huge Megan fan and love her style but have to agree her taste has went to pot, what came out about George???

Hi I’m new to this’ I was a huge Megan fan and love her style but have to agree her taste has went to pot, what came out about George???
Others might know more about it but girls were coming forward on social media saying he had sexually harrased them and he got his lawyers to make them delete everything. Megan deletes any comments where people try and tell her about it or ask her about it so they're both just sweeping it under the rug.

Multiple previous employees have confirmed what a perv he is too and that he cheats on megs. 🥴

New thread below:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.