Meeting Youtubers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, I haven't seen a thread for this (delete this if there is one already) but I saw a comment on the Tanya thread about people seeing Jim around and it's made me curious if anyone has ever seen any other youtubers around or ever gone to a meetup or anything

Personally I never have (are there Scottish youtubers lol) but I'm interested to hear your experiences!

Hey, I haven't seen a thread for this (delete this if there is one already) but I saw a comment on the Tanya thread about people seeing Jim around and it's made me curious if anyone has ever seen any other youtubers around or ever gone to a meetup or anything

Personally I never have (are there Scottish youtubers lol) but I'm interested to hear your experiences!
Wouldn't ever meet a YouTuber it's creppy there just random strangers feel the same way about celebs as well though

Lucy flights a Scottish YouTuber there's a few but they all seem to use fake accents or smfn as none a them sound Scottish in anyway

I’ve been to a few meet-ups when I was a hardcore fan - met Joe Sugg twice and Oli White. I regret it now, and I don’t think I would go to a meet up in future.

Reactions: 1
No, I'd never meet up with them. What a waste of time so instead I've posted thousands of times on forums about them ???

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I've not met any youtubers but I have queued for hours at a meet and greet with my son to meet Dan TDM and we are going to Vidcon next month where there is a meet and greet. I think I'd feel awkward meeting anyone and wouldn't have a clue what to say.

I've not met any youtubers but I have queued for hours at a meet and greet with my son to meet Dan TDM and we are going to Vidcon next month where there is a meet and greet. I think I'd feel awkward meeting anyone and wouldn't have a clue what to say.
Hi, I'm a proud member of tattle. Have you heard of us...

Might be a conversation starter...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t know what a Youtuber was until around 2 years ago ?
I’ve met a couple of small time youtubers through an event I was invited to. They all witch about each other and then continue to like and comment on their “colleagues” socials.
My daughter likes a couple of youtubers but she’s far to young to travel to meet them and I wouldn’t be interested.

I sound like a twit but bring back the old days when you queued for hours waiting for your favourite band, hoping you would meet them and being disappointed when they hurried off into a car. Took me 18 years to meet my favs ??

Or going to festivals and managing to run through an unsecured hole in one of the tents and chasing Natalie and Nicole Appleton and getttinh their autograph. That was fun ??