Meave Dennehy (Love Cherish Boutique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wrecked I’m so tired - I have 2 kids and I work - I’m so wrecked - has anyone ever had 2 children? Ah but I bet they weren’t 13
Months apart. Oh lord I’m wrecked from writing all of this ....... oh god

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she even bother with the question box for Center parcs? She acts like it was an inconvenience to answer 🙄

Reactions: 6
Back at it after hols ‘wreckty TY cc’d FB try
Why did she even bother with the question box for Center parcs? She acts like it was an inconvenience to answer 🙄

exactly ! More drunken stories now later& won’t be obeying pub/restaurant rules

Reactions: 5
She’s out. Be warned, already moaning about how it’s going to be a ‘long night’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fear will be real in the morning. I'd hate if my friend put my drunken antics on Instagram. I regularly thank the gods that there was no social media in my hay day. Obviously Maeve isn't of the same opinion even though we are roughly the same age

Reactions: 7
Can’t be that great a night out if she keeps posting on the gram....just sayin

Reactions: 9
Stories will be deleted in morning if there’s any late drunker ones

The fear will be real in the morning. I'd hate if my friend put my drunken antics on Instagram. I regularly thank the gods that there was no social media in my hay day. Obviously Maeve isn't of the same opinion even though we are roughly the same age
I am in the same age bracket thank god there is no proof of myself and my friends antics in our disco days!! 😉😉Even listening to someone cursing on Instagram sounds awful, I won’t even get my picture taken!!

Reactions: 4
She's desperately trying to prove she's still mad craic with the drunk posting. Is being drunk and stupid, laughing and singing extra loudly and talking tit to Instagram being the life and soul of the party?

Reactions: 7
Oh very funny adhering to social distancing etc.......you are not one bit funny maeve ......some people are actually taking the pandemic seriously

Oh very funny adhering to social distancing etc.......you are not one bit funny maeve ......some people are actually taking the pandemic seriously
Did you see the video with the team from the shop? I thought it was weird & awkward. It was almost like doing their one to ones/review on camera ? Maybe it was just me I found she came across false & over bearing as a boss

Reactions: 2
I surprised she's putting the girls from the shop on Instagram. She wouldn't like anyone else getting more attention than her. In saying that I think it's a good move business wise since she's doing online now like verso and other shops.

For someone that loves pampering herself her two kiddies always look like they need a brush ran through their hair and a change into clean clothes 🙈

Priorities I suppose 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s very quiet here..😂😂
did you not hear/see she’s wrecked ? She’s running a business and expanding and she’s wrecked and the kids are Irish twins did you know? Such a moan fest self absorbed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.