Meave Dennehy (Love Cherish Boutique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tagged Fat to finished!! 😊😊
But shur fatty fanny flabby would advertise something for testicles if she was paid to. I wouldn’t use a single thing she recommends from the knock off sweets from the cash and carry to the tan that makes her look like she has a flash eating disorder when it’s wearing off. Maeve used to always swear she would never take a gift etc as she knows how hard it is to run a company yet here she is taking tan and treatments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Meave will crack up over this thread. She sees herself as a really relatable woman but she isn't. She's very braggy even about the husband. Loves showing us what great craic she is on nights out. Her shop is very overpriced and some of the baggy jumpers she sold during lockdown definitely took away from her integrity as they were rags

Reactions: 8
Meave will crack up over this thread. She sees herself as a really relatable woman but she isn't. She's very braggy even about the husband. Loves showing us what great craic she is on nights out. Her shop is very overpriced and some of the baggy jumpers she sold during lockdown definitely took away from her integrity as they were rags
Yea in fairness vanity fair was selling cheaper casuals during lockdown & she admitted that they weren’t great quality from time to time & openly spoke about returns when you buy tit stock. Maeve is a strange one. I know she’s lost her sister and mother but I just find her always out to prove how much craic she is , how ‘mad bastard’ she is, how ‘wild’ the kids are (what toddlers aren’t !) I would say if she was your best friend, you rang her in a crisis I don’t think she would hear anything you say she’s a little too self absorbed?

Reactions: 8
Yes , the wild kid thing is forced too. Her children seem very sweet and well behaved. I'm sure they have their moments. She's very much a me myself and I person.

Reactions: 5
Nail on the head! 👌🏼

Speaking of the husband, what age is he? He looks a lot younger than her or is it just that she looks very old for her age?

Reactions: 4
Nail on the head! 👌🏼

Speaking of the husband, what age is he? He looks a lot younger than her or is it just that she looks very old for her age?
He’s 41 this year he’s older!! She was 40 she had a big party before lockdown..

Reactions: 3
Are the leggings she showed on stories not the same ones Lisa in Verso stocks/said she designed & had made?

• Haha
She was in Hayfield last week in a suite -
€800 a night when I priced it &
Centre Parcs Coming up? Pandemic pays for maeve

Reactions: 7

Not forgetting the previous night or 2 they had in Waterford I think.? Some cliff hotel or something. Was stunning!

Reactions: 2
Are the leggings she showed on stories not the same ones Lisa in Verso stocks/said she designed & had made?
oh you must be mistaken because Lisa from verso designed the leather ones all by herself and then sabby and her designed the cotton ones. If you are seeing an identical pair maybe Lisa forgot to patent her design but it’s definitely not because Lisa lied 🤭 shows how shrewd Maeve is, in the start she bought them direct from Lisa Where as now she’s obviously just buying from same supplier as she has called them something else

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t Maeve say one day they have 10 staff. That’s 10 staff on a minimum of €350-500 a week. That’s €3-5k a week just for staff. She must be coining it in.

Reactions: 5
Says she’s allergic to Insta and very quiet today.......something we said??!!

Reactions: 4
I'm confused. I read somewhere here that cellulite treatment is being gifted.
I havnt seen gifted on her story anywhere??..did I miss that?
also I'm struggling to see what that clinic gains from gifting it to Maeve. She is not showing the treatment, before after pics nothing. A few q's asked today that jumped from one thing to another. No rhythm or rhyme to it, never mind good info on that treatment..... So... why would they bother gifting it to her?

Reactions: 2
The suite was amazing but they alway show the best rooms don’t think it was gifted!! Material boy and his lips👄👄 were at hotel in Ballincollig last week (can’t think of the name) again it was gifted and he was given the honeymoon suite.. I looked the hotel up the reviews were awful really bad so I wouldn’t trust anything they try to sell us as they are upgraded or given the best rooms..

I'm loving this new thread.... God she's a moaning granny! She seems like someone who needs a B12 injection. She is constantly lethargic....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.