Meave Dennehy (Love Cherish Boutique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only half nice one is the bomber, the rest is overpriced rubbish. You'd find better on Amazon fashion. I'm not saying that because I don't like Maeve, in general she doesn't bother me but I do hate people taking advantage of others and this is just robbery.

Reactions: 5
Who is buying this stuff- seriously. Has anyone seen her clothes being worn in the wild. The skirts and dresses aren’t even flattering on the models. Don’t get it. She couldn’t be making money on just a loyal set of customers. I have never seen anyone wear any of the previous seasons.

Reactions: 3
The blazer and bomber are over €100. No matter what she says, her clothes are mass produced average quality clothes. She has lots of loyal customers so people will buy them but there's nothing special about the pieces

Ohhh had to get an over draft …. Maybe people are copping on to the price of her clothes

The carry on of her about her business. Would you ever duck off Maeve & start a private diary or get a counsellor. Her account makes me die from cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.