McFly, McBusted and Wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party as I don't follow Izzy but those chocolate temptation videos are still going around. How well spoken is Lola?! Considering she's only four she puts me to shame and I'm in my thirties!

cutest kids ever. love them 💕

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think Harry and his wife look so similar?! They have the same face! Adorable kids though!

Reactions: 7
I flew to London to see their comeback show in November for my birthday and I was completely blown away at their talent! My sister is the big McFly fan in our family and she's been a fan since the very beginning. She met them when she was a teenager (15?) and I'll never forget hearing her cry down the phone (lol). I'm sad they're not coming to Belfast any time soon as I really want to see them again. I really enjoy their music having grown up with it and I hope that the new album doesn't disappoint!
fellow Belfast fan here, I was always busted, sister was always mcfly.. :giggle: loved them growing up and was in love with James. Cried at their concerts like the sad cow I am.

• Haha
fellow Belfast fan here, I was always busted, sister was always mcfly.. :giggle: loved them growing up and was in love with James. Cried at their concerts like the sad cow I am.
Any consolation, I cried for weeks when they broke up and kept asking people of they thought James and Matt would set up their own thing.

I couldn't cope 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Kit is the cutest little boy , he's so sweet and Lola is so well spoken. They're both adorable.

Back in the old McFly days I met them a few times.. I was only about 13/14 but I always remember Harry and Tom being so lovely. I absolutely loved the Motion In the Ocean tour and the up close and personal tour.. Even saw Lil Chris (RIP). Good memories :)

Reactions: 6
Back in the old McFly days I met them a few times.. I was only about 13/14 but I always remember Harry and Tom being so lovely. I absolutely loved the Motion In the Ocean tour and the up close and personal tour.. Even saw Lil Chris (RIP). Good memories :)
Lil Chris died? What??!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I'm not feeling their new song, but I don't know if that's because I'm old now 😂
I’m not that keen either. I’m not sure if it’s an age thing with me though(for reference I’ve just turned 30 so mcfly were a massive part of my teenage years). It’s just not a good song(especially a comeback song) generally. I mentioned earlier in thread that it’s reminiscent of filler tracks (motion in the ocean era particularly).

Reactions: 4
I was friend with Chris, went with him to some of his DJ nights including Butlins. Lovely guy, it’s heartbreaking what happened to him.

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm not feeling their new song, but I don't know if that's because I'm old now 😂
I’m the same, it’s a radio song..... which will never get played as they always play the same songs over n over! Lol
Their best sound was wonderland followed by motion in the ocean. I liked radio: active too

It's just a bit middle of the road isn't it. Bit meh. Can't imagine getting particularly excited about it at a gig. I spent much of my teens jumping about like a loon at their gigs but can't imagine doing anything other than tapping a foot to their new song.

Reactions: 4
The single didn’t even chart, it’s their first song to ever not chart

• Wow
  • Sad
That’s a shame for them! They really are more talented than half the crap you get in the charts these days😅
They released the day before the charts last week so were set to fail already. Releases / chart days are fridays and they chose to release on a Thursday?!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.