McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chills in the Evening is a fan loved song that they gave away to V, they should of had that as an option to!

I’ve always liked this Demo too, for some reason - Dragon ball is a crap demo anyways!

Reactions: 3
Chills in the Evening is a fan loved song that they gave away to V, they should of had that as an option to!

I’ve always liked this Demo too, for some reason - Dragon ball is a crap demo anyways!
Chills in the evening is one of my all time fave songs 💖💖

Reactions: 6
Anyone wondering why silence is a scary sound wasn’t an option for that poll thing they did? Anything Dougie sings main vocals on always seems to be a fan favourite.
Sounds like typical McFly tbf - "Everything for the fans! ....strictly on our terms."

Good news though! The new tier on Total Access will offer a 30 second* teaser of Silence Is A Scary Sound** for the fair price of £600 🤩
*15 seconds of which is an ad
**recorded by a fan on a Nokia in 2005

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First Post on the thread so I may have missed something however on Dougies stories he's been positing them together as a 4?? I'm so confused as to how and why? We're in a lockdown, since when did this lockdown exclude them?

First Post on the thread so I may have missed something however on Dougies stories he's been positing them together as a 4?? I'm so confused as to how and why? We're in a lockdown, since when did this lockdown exclude them?
They’ve taken tests and are in a cohort which is meant for filming tv/film and I think even then you’re supposed to try and distance!

Edit: here’s BBCs cohort rules which will be the same for all cohorts http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/safety/documents/health/covid19-close-contact-cohorts.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I would just like to share my dream last night with you all.. Mcfly were performing in my grandparents house and they were singing All About You. Harry was lead singer and when he sang “youuu” he winked, pointed at me hitting my nose and gave me a nose bleed. And then Izzy got jealous and punched me in the face.. 🤣

I think it’s safe to say my lockdown dreams are getting weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlie and James are guests om Matt's latest podcast episode.
I listened, James is sooooo boooring. Charlie was great on it with his confession or whatever they’re called - you can tell he doesn’t take himself that seriously which I didn’t expect. James was just blurting out MATT MATT and Matts like Yes James like he’s a child needing attention! He didn’t bring anything to the chat even his own confession wasn’t even a confession, it was just... boring!

Reactions: 7
I was listening to Busted earlier and some of their stuff was soooo good. I’m still really disappointed they released all their worst songs

Reactions: 5
I listened, James is sooooo boooring. Charlie was great on it with his confession or whatever they’re called - you can tell he doesn’t take himself that seriously which I didn’t expect. James was just blurting out MATT MATT and Matts like Yes James like he’s a child needing attention! He didn’t bring anything to the chat even his own confession wasn’t even a confession, it was just... boring!
You summed it up well, James randomly shouting Matt's name, usually followed by "remember that time when..." was cringe. Like you say, Matt's reaction was also very reminiscent of a parent talking to his child who craves attention.

Reactions: 5

this is soooo good!! I wish they cared more about the music instead of the cash

• Heart
Reactions: 7