McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not subscribed to MTA, but reading on their discord lots of subscribers are mad as there hasn’t been content in a long time and the only recent one (foos cover) was uploaddd everywhere. Apparently it’s been lacking since tour… we all saw this coming after Super City shambles!

Reactions: 9
I’m not subscribed to MTA, but reading on their discord lots of subscribers are mad as there hasn’t been content in a long time and the only recent one (foos cover) was uploaddd everywhere. Apparently it’s been lacking since tour… we all saw this coming after Super City shambles!
Honestly it’s disgusting that they think that’s okay. Especially after Super City!

Reactions: 6
That’s why I never paid for it. I knew this would happen. It’s shocking that they are not providing a service they all seem too busy with other stuff

Reactions: 6
No offence meant here but you’ve got to be pretty thick to subscribe to MTA after the super city debacle. Especially if you’re a long long term fan, if you’re relatively new and aren’t aware of that tit show than fair enough but no established adult in the fan base should’ve touched it with a ten foot barge pole.

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion: Mcfly going on tour but James bourne is no more

Is anyone able to create a new thread please? I would do it but haven't got access to do it.

Reactions: 1
At King Tuts in Glasgow they had the months shows listed, it’s then followed by “for fans of…”

James Bourne, for fans of Busted, Mcfly and Charlie Simpson

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What so James is now just going to keep posting and hinting about a tour, basically harassing James and Charlie until they agree?!

Reactions: 2
I think it says a lot that there was nothing for the 20th anniversary. Charlie and Matt are done. James seems like a sad sack who can’t let go.

Reactions: 4
Literally Charlie’s songs compared to james are insane! Listen to Emily by Charlie and then literally any song by James and say they compare 😭 james is just not a good song writer I’m sorry. btw I was a huge busted fan girl and hated Charlie so much for leaving but I’m older now and wow I understand lol

Reactions: 7