Maybetamsin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her? I really like her, think she has impeccable taste and I'm so curious about her. Have a feeling she's rich too. Any tea?

Reactions: 2
I absolutely love her but I’m desperate to know more about her background! Either her and/or her boyfriend are incredibly wealthy - it looks like they live in Marylebone and his parents house looks insane.

Love her content though think she is hilarious

Reactions: 4
didn't she say she worked in fintech at some point ?? im guessing its a combo of rich parents + good job + rich boyfriend haha

Reactions: 1
So her boyfriend's parents are quite well off, their house was built for 1.1 million and was featured on Grand Designs. Lovely decor. His dad is a Cambridge alumni and was a ENT professor in London. That's all I know after watching her latest tiktok!

Ive justvfound her and watch her. I love her shes so posh but diesnt take herself serious makes a nice change to watch her

HUGE HUGE ROCK

I do genuinely really like her, girls got the bag

Reactions: 4
I think she’s great and I love rhubarb!
The ring is gorgeous isn’t it.

Reactions: 3
That ring is absolutely stunningly beautiful, and I don't even like emeralds.

i love her because she’s not afraid to say she’s rich and privileged!!! so so insufferable when influencers claim to be self made

also did anyone see the comment on her wedding ring vid about her taking out insurance for it- if only!

I adore her! her status doesn't seem to be shoved down your throat in a gloating way, i live for her harrods food shops