Max Evans and Lauren Jamieson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no idea if they’ve split up but it wouldn’t surprise me. He seems a bit of a crack pot compared to the rugby player I used to watch. Loves a conspiracy but not in the way I do (I find them interesting to read and see the different view points). he genuinely believes the 5G thing 😬

Reactions: 1
no idea if they’ve split up but it wouldn’t surprise me. He seems a bit of a crack pot compared to the rugby player I used to watch. Loves a conspiracy but not in the way I do (I find them interesting to read and see the different view points). he genuinely believes the 5G thing 😬
I know, right? He wasn’t always like this though, it seems more of a recent thing. When I saw that he was peddling Herbalife I knew he’d lost it completely. I didn’t realise he was also a 5Ger. In some way, he was a good match for his ex wife as they are both batty.

Him and Lauren were all about appearances. Everything they did was “for the gram” so I’m not surprised if they have split, it never seemed genuine. I unfollowed them both a while ago but checked their profiles this morning and they have deleted all the pictures of each other off the grid and unfollowed each other too.

Looks like they’ve definitely split given the birthday message he just emailed to her (and shared on his stories). He’s 💯 lost the plot, so good for her for getting out when she did 😅
F058FF3F-4B8E-4559-85E1-1AE6466A9D3F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I was just coming in to post that!! Did you see Michael Jamieson’s story in response? It’s been take down now funnily enough. I really need to know what the story is here.

Looks like they’ve definitely split given the birthday message he just emailed to her (and shared on his stories). He’s 💯 lost the plot, so good for her for getting out when she did 😅 View attachment 131736

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2