Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning!

hope we’re all ok. @Geraldine.20.jobs sending love to you & the little!!

it’s bloody freezing, noodle will be wearing 50,000 layers I’m sure. It’s a lot more tranquil in here this morning, more than yesterday morning. What a bloody morning/afternoon/evening/day. I missed the butternips thing, they are definitely lurking on the regular! Say hi to mase for us 👀

it’s my Friday today & my brain has already packed its bags and has its feet up I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning!

hope we’re all ok. @Geraldine.20.jobs sending love to you & the little!!

it’s bloody freezing, noodle will be wearing 50,000 layers I’m sure. It’s a lot more tranquil in here this morning, more than yesterday morning. What a bloody morning/afternoon/evening/day. I missed the butternips thing, they are definitely lurking on the regular! Say hi to mase for us 👀

it’s my Friday today & my brain has already packed its bags and has its feet up I think!
Thank you. Little G just wants lots of cuddles, which I'm not complaining about 💙

It is absolutely freezing today. I've got more layers on than Mase and I'm that cold my nipples are sore lol

Happy Friday to you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning All! Happy Thursday, last day of work for me this week and I should probably do some today 🙈 got ID’d this morning in Sainsbury's so I’m a very happy elder, as she said I only looked 23/24.. get in! 😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣Must be a Sainsburys thing, I was carded a few weeks ago but didn't have ID on me, I said I was flattered but even on a good day I wouldn't pass for being underage but he wasn't having it.🤪 Then as I was walking through the car park I saw one of our Uni student placements asked if she had ID, got some cash and she went in for me, the shame.😂
That’s awful if he was suffering for months. Why didn’t he have them pulled sooner? Bless him
Because he's a man, that's just a man thing.☹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I sound like a miserable cow but why are people allowing/encouraging their kids to do stuff like this? It’s the same when they run on and ask players for shirts, I get the players don’t want to say no to kids but all the while they keep giving them to them and hugging them etc they’re just encouraging more kids to do it. It’s all the time lately, they’ll have crowds of them running on their soon…

• Sad
  • Angry
I know I sound like a miserable cow but why are people allowing/encouraging their kids to do stuff like this? It’s the same when they run on and ask players for shirts, I get the players don’t want to say no to kids but all the while they keep giving them to them and hugging them etc they’re just encouraging more kids to do it. It’s all the time lately, they’ll have crowds of them running on their soon…

I mean, it's literally using your kids to do something you can't do. I wouldn't be too happy if my brother did that with my little nephew. Or if my parents had used me for that. Imagine seeing all those videos and photos as an adult. How embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I call the spot on top of Christian 😉
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving bestie…

I mean, it's literally using your kids to do something you can't do. I wouldn't be too happy if my brother did that with my little nephew. Or if my parents had used me for that. Imagine seeing all those videos and photos as an adult. How embarrassing.
Next time we go to an England match I’m sending all three of mine on to ask Mase if he’ll be their new dad!

• Haha
  • Heart
The rumour in Germany is that Puli is coming back to Dortmund. You can stay at my place when you visit him 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

sad thing is they’re just using their kids they don’t actually care about the repercussions! The kid that did it at Tottenham got the shirt taken off him and had to be interviewed by the police after!! Half the time these kids don’t get to keep the stuff as they class it as stealing etc!Next time just take a sign and hope for a bit of luck like any normal person. Also it’s so dangerous anyway to just throw your kid on to the pitch to be chased after be security. Nahhh weirdos these parents

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.