Mason Mount #24 We want socks not stats & the FBC are starting a band

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just had time to check and both of those accounts on tumblr liked my smuts so… If they want to even start on the FBC they can come through me first !!! & Punkie !

G
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D
👊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So I’ve just had time to check and both of those accounts on tumblr liked my smuts so… If they want to even start on the FBC they can come through me first !!! & Punkie !

G
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D
👊🏻
Omg have they 🤣 you should tell them that with the anoe button

• Haha
Reactions: 5

G
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D
👊🏻
I just don’t understand how this thread is any different to what they’re doing 🤣 we literally talk about gravy and sheep shearing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Go pay your rent’ Of all the insults I’ve ever been given, that one is top bleeping tier 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 808954View attachment 808955View attachment 808956View attachment 808958View attachment 808959View attachment 808962View attachment 808963

Hey guys thought you would like to see these from tumble tonight. How dare they have a go at tattle when there the ones writing so much smut and are also probably teenagers.
They are proper stupid, I swear their brain cells don't connect. Thank God I'm not a teen anymore!

-They are posting on a public site where everyone can read/share what they write.
-They are writing smut, they are sexualising the same amount that we do, sometimes even more. Nothing wrong with writing it, don't get me wrong, but don't go criticising people that do the same as you.
-They all start crying and "throwing up" because Mason is talking with a bleeping friend.
-Also, police, yeah I can see that going well.
"Sir, I want to report a website" "What is happening" "They sexualise Money Mase, my future husband" "Go to sleep kid"
-And they want to hack it :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: So deluded!!
-And yes, we pay our rent, we all have jobs, and a life outside tattle. But you know, just because you are over 20 life doesn't stop, you continue to like men (or whoever you like), you just don't go blind and stop caring about the rest of the world.
-And the funniest thing of all, is that we spend half the threads complaining about his hair, his lack of fashion sense, his lack of content, etc.

Also, another thing I find quite hypocritical is that we can't lust after a 22 year old, but they and other teens want to get not only with footballers but with actors, singers, etc. that are our age of older but hey. It's only wrong if older women like younger men, the rest is perfect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So confused by all these comments on tumblr - how are they any different from us? And to be perfectly honest half of these threads has been absolute waffle that isn’t even about any footballers! These kids need to go back to school and mind their own business

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.