Mason Mount #24 We want socks not stats & the FBC are starting a band

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheeky sods! We’re weird for talking about Mason but making fic up about him is fine… obviously I write too so I don’t think there’s any harm in that but what the hell 😂 make ya minds up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Teens from Tumblr, If you’re reading. Leave us FBC alone. Stay in your lane. We’re a rave thread and have nothing but good things to say about Mason 🤣

The cheeky sods! We’re weird for talking about Mason but making fic up about him is fine… obviously I write too so I don’t think there’s any harm in that but what the hell 😂 make ya minds up
They don’t like it because they’re not involved 🙄 HOW DID THEY FIND US

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone got good fanic to read about Mason please share with me I’m desperate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like, honestly. They want to cry and vomit and leave the internet because they've seen a picture of Mason with another woman. They don't get to tell us we are weird :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And the one that says she got a rude response was probably one of those who shows up to just ask the same bloody thing that has been asked 100 times and someone told her to shut up and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Go pay ur rent”
Tumblr teens, I have a mortgage and can confirm it is paid every month
There’s this thing called direct debit when ur old enough to hold a bank account, leaving me plenty of time to ‘gossip’ about Mason, I probs spend less time here than u do writing the fics (which are good I’ll give u that) but yeah ur normal we’re weird x even though we’re all just out here appreciating a pengting really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Teens from Tumblr, I’d you’re reading. Leave us FBC alone. Stay in your lane. We’re a rave thread and have nothing but good things to say about Mason 🤣
We never say anything mean about our chubby boy or his awful fashion sense 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@SmoochL and @bluek98 were up on the tables dancing rather manically. The bouncers told them to get down and behave.
This is actually something that would happen to me 😂
Feel like you need to start a book with all these “the tramadol tales of the FBC”

“He was an arrogant prick”
“quite literally the definition of butter wouldn’t melt”

sorry, but did butternips write this!?

The subtle signs are there in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I was going to say the same thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Go pay ur rent”
Tumblr teens, I have a mortgage and can confirm it is paid every month
There’s this thing called direct debit when ur old enough to hold a bank account, leaving me plenty of time to ‘gossip’ about Mason, I probs spend less time here than u do writing the fics (which are good I’ll give u that) but yeah ur normal we’re weird x even though we’re all just out here appreciating a pengting really
If they actually knew us, they’d know that 80% of the time we chat absolute shite that is nothing to do with Mason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, I have to forget about the tumblr teens for a second and open the next thread and do the recap.
How do I close this one? Was it reporting the last message so the mods close it or something else? I don't want to mess up 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ok, I have to forget about the tumblr teens for a second and open the next thread and do the recap.
How do I close this one? Was it reporting the last message so the mods close it or something else? I don't want to mess up 🙈
Copy the link for the new thread here when you have made it and then report the comment saying please close 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.