Mason Mount #24 We want socks not stats & the FBC are starting a band

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks bestie.
The lack of intelligence worries me, and I know age shouldn’t matter but I’m younger that all the people I have to deal with by quite a margin and I sit and think how do you get by in life 🤔
It’s a miracle how they bumble through life. If some of them had half a brain cell they’d be dangerous. For example the office junior who brought nuggets with no sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we not make this thread invite only 🤣 they’re pissing me off with their hypocrisy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 808954View attachment 808955View attachment 808956View attachment 808958View attachment 808959View attachment 808962View attachment 808963

Hey guys thought you would like to see these from tumble tonight. How dare they have a go at tattle when there the ones writing so much smut and are also probably teenagers.
Oh dear. Maybe they just don’t like gravy? It is a gossip site and to be fair, we talk a load of tit half the time which is nothing to do with Mason. Perhaps they might like to come and have a chat with us to discuss their grievances?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t cope - if they actually bothered to read they would realise we talk absolute bollocks - literally and metaphorically 😉

I can't stop laughing. Mr Geraldine keeps asking me what is so funny but I can't actually speak for laughing.

Tumblr kids, you need go calm down. Maybe lay off the e numbers or something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
OK EVERYONE!! New thread here:
Enjoy, be nice, pay rent and never sexualize.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.